Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:15 PM CST - 11/24/2021

Dinarrock

Ok prepare to be excited folks looks like we are finally there….lol!! One of these knuckleheads will be right eventually it only takes one time…lol

11-24-2021   Newshound/Intel Gurus Walkingstick and Frank26   The education of the new small category notes and the new rate is right now.  IOO when that education ends the exchange rate will come right after it.  We believe that right now this education is telling the Iraqi citizens what they are about to receive...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

NW,

I am a fierce critic of that lying toad Frank but taking what he has recently claimed at face value, I have been scanning Iraqi media sites for the avalanche of educational material that Frank and talkingprick insist is currently being shown. It will not surprise you to know that so far, I haven't glimpsed a thing.

Frank seems to spend his days in SMS communication with an Iraqi called 'Eddy' and the two backward and forwards for hours discussing these non existent advertisements. Why would Iraqi bank officials or indeed anyone else in authority in Iraq run such long campaigns to simply educate the citizens on the shape and colour of a few lower category notes and some coins? The short answer is they are not, Iraqi citizens are not stupid and would quickly self learn the value of new notes and coins if ever a currency appreciation occurs.

I just sincerely hope that one day the merry-go-round will stop and like the rest of you, I can  just get on with what remains of my life but in the interim another Dinar year slides by.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Walkingstick and Frank26  The education of the new small category notes and the new rate is right now.  IOO when that education ends the exchange rate will come right after it.  We believe that right now this education is telling the Iraqi citizens what they are about to receive...

** Pimpy  There are all kinds of rumors going around that the Iraqi dinar has revalued...I was getting messages galore.  People asking me, 'Hey Pimpy the rumor is the IQD was reinstated last night?' ...Nope...the Iraqi dinar did not revalue...come on people if it would have really happened it would have really spread like wildfire... [NOTE:  You can always see the CBI's official dinar rate in my CBI Daily Auction posts - RON ]

** Frank26  Question: "Where can I get the 800 number when this happens? No. That's just some gimmick...there are no 800 numbers.  Can you imagine one bank in all the 50 states going to exchange everybody.  No...the 800 number will probably be the U.S treasury.  They can tell you where to go.  Not every bank in the Untied States of America is going to exchange foreign currency.  Not every bank is capable and set up to do something like that.  [NOTE:  Here at Dinar Vets we have thousands of members scattered all over.  This means we'll have real world exchange experiences to share with you.  Plus, Adam will have a lot to share when the time comes.  RON ]..

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, blackrobes said:

NW,

I am a fierce critic of that lying toad Frank but taking what he has recently claimed at face value, I have been scanning Iraqi media sites for the avalanche of educational material that Frank and talkingprick insist is currently being shown. It will not surprise you to know that so far, I haven't glimpsed a thing.

Frank seems to spend his days in SMS communication with an Iraqi called 'Eddy' and the two backward and forwards for hours discussing these non existent advertisements. Why would Iraqi bank officials or indeed anyone else in authority in Iraq run such long campaigns to simply educate the citizens on the shape and colour of a few lower category notes and some coins? The short answer is they are not, Iraqi citizens are not stupid and would quickly self learn the value of new notes and coins if ever a currency appreciation occurs.

I just sincerely hope that one day the merry-go-round will stop and like the rest of you, I can  just get on with what remains of my life but in the interim another Dinar year slides by.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

So you are saying there is still a chance!!!  😁 :drunk:

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1