Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 10:45 PM CDT - 9/14/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  Everybody's talking about, 'hey there's a new dinar, a new crypto dinar that's out over there in Iraq.'  That's the new rumor that's going around.  It's not new you guys.  There's all kinds of tokenized dinar.  You guys just didn't know about it.  It's been around for a while...cryptocurrencies for the dinar have been around for a while now.  They're backed by gold.  I do like that.

*** MilitiaMan   [Kazemi]...what did he do He showed them the money.  How did he show the money He told you... we're going to value our oil in dinar at 45 dinar to a barrel.  It's basic.  It's that simple.  He did it...Who did he do it with He did it with the King [of Saudi Arabia], who is the head of what One of the head honchos of OPEC...this is really powerful stuff.  It's effectively going to be a global situation.  It's not going to be just about Iraq anymore...all boats rise with the tide and here we are...:twothumbs:

*** Petra  What happened last week with the oil money. Everybody know about the Petrodollar [Oil based on the US dollar]...they announced they had calculated the oil revenue in dinars.  That was huge.  That is an indication that they had de-pegged from the U.S. dollar.  The fact that they calculated the rate...is very very exciting.  I think that's a major major move last week. :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

Iraq Approves Smaller Budget Plan, Assuming Oil at $45 a ...

https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › iraq-ap...

Mar 31, 2021 — OPEC's second-largest producer assumed oil prices would average 65,250 Iraqi dinar ($45) per barrel in the budget statement......thats all i could find on the subject,but it states dollars....

Edited by jscott
dollars not dinars
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

12 hours ago, jscott said:

Iraq Approves Smaller Budget Plan, Assuming Oil at $45 a ...

https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › iraq-ap...

Mar 31, 2021 — OPEC's second-largest producer assumed oil prices would average 65,250 Iraqi dinar ($45) per barrel in the budget statement......thats all i could find on the subject,but it states dollars....

Just what I thought! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON  

** Frank26  Article: "The 5 and 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs"   WHY DIDN'T THE CBI ALSO REMOVE THE 1, THE 10, THE 20, AND THE 100, 250 AND 500... BECAUSE THEY WILL COEXIST WITH THE NSCN's (new small currency notes)...

** Pimpy  I tell you right now there's a royal rumble happening right now and I mean a royal rumble.  The elections happened on the 10th of October and already we're seeing some bad actors step forward that you do not want to be involved with what's going on.  As a matter of fact they're already acting like they're going to form the next government.  These people are supported by Iran.  I'm talking about Maliki trying to move into the territory of Sadr and demand that Maliki become the next prime minister.  No!  This guy is the one who stole a lot of money from Iraq.  He's corrupt as hell and now they're trying to force their way forward claiming that they have the biggest supported block and they are backed by Iran? You don't want them in there...let's hope for the best...

** Mnt Goat  Article: "AL-MALIKI IS TAKING A “SURPRISING” PATH WITH THE AIM OF ACHIEVING A “THIRD TERM" Quote: "Many blame al-Maliki for the emergence of ISIS and its occupation of a third of Iraq’s area between 2014 and 2017...which makes his chances of returning to the position slim."  I totally agree...There is not much more to say other than do  not worry. Nori al-Maliki will NOT serve a third term, EVER..!

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON  

*** Petra  IMO..Iraq has been ready for 3 months…CBI Governor announced they were completely digital 3 months ago, but, needed to see the testing of the “mechanism” and they did…3 times ...Iraq has already lit the fuse with the cessation and removal of the 3 zero notes…A vacuum has been created and “must” be filled soon or there will be confusion in the minds of the citizens …

*** Militiaman  They [Iraq] talked Dinar digital currency today!! Why? Because it is reality … Imo they are further along than most actually get. Imo ...The amount of data to suggest that...can be seen yesterday about the local digital crypto currency that took the street by surprise and was successful and we never heard of it... They are more savvy than given credit.. imo..!

*** Frank  Article: "Generalization of the credit card reader on cash transactions" CBI CONTINUES TO EDUCATE  Article quote "According to the Central Bank, one of the most important achievements in the payment systems in the Payments Department is the start of work to assess the readiness of the Iraqi payment system, in line with the international standards {PFMIs} of the World Bank"

***  Militiaman  Article: "The 5 and (to) 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs"  The information on the digital transformation that is upon is everywhere. The amount of top level work completed now is mainstream and straight from the highest in Finance in the world. They are openly talking about Retail Digital Currencies, digital cross border payments, etc.. Article quote "It also covers digital trade systems and fair and inclusive global governance."  Notice they use the words INCLUSIVE GLOBAL GOVERNANCE!!! That is because the digital transformation is approved and on stage for all to see.. IMO there is nothing to stop it now.. Lets see what they show us next..

*** Breitling  Article: "Al-Kazami advisors propose a solution to reduce the value of the dollar..." People have sent me that headline asking do they really mean the dinar?  No they mean the dollar.  They are reducing the value of the dollar that means they're adding value to their own currency.  In this last election they just had... you had Sadr, you had Maliki and all these guys talking about how they are going to add value to the currency.  What would that do to the value of a dollar inside of Iraq?

• By ronscarpa

** Kaperoni  If anybody understands how Iraq forms a government, must realize it is not an elected prime minister it is political groups joining together to form the largest block  which they then choose the next prime minister.  Al-Maliki has been working diligently to form the largest block.  This needs time to play out but to see Al-Maliki hosting meetings to form the largest bloc to choose the next prime minister (which he hopes is himself) is not what we want. This won't happen...Sadr, who has the most seats, hates Maliki and won't let that happen...RON 

** Mnt Goat  Article: "OIL EXPERT: IRAQ WILL ENTER ONE BILLION DOLLARS ANNUALLY IF THE PRICE OF OIL INCREASES BY ONE DOLLAR" Boy, oh boy, I have to admit they are very good at hiding their numbers. Well so, at $1 billion additional monetary reserves for every $1 increase in a barrel  of oil then with and increase of $20 a barrel (additional $20 billion in monetary reserves ..right?) they are telling us they can reach over $100 billion in monetary reserves by the end of the year. I said by the end of the year… Could this be their goal all along..?

• By ronscarpa

** Militiaman  Article: "The 5 and (to) 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs"  With them even showing that the 1,000 - 10,000 notes are disappeared from the ATMs is very telling. With the UST telling us the G-20 have 136 countries in agreement on digital International Taxation and a flat tax, the cross boarder data and digital trade noted by the G-7 today, it is not surprising that they would be adjusting for the NSCNs to replace those the 1,000 - 10,000s. The need for them will diminish with a new international exchange rate applied. It doesn't take long to replenish ATMS. The goal is not to worry the citizens, the goal is to make them happy with the new purchase power that the new smaller notes will bring...

** Sandy Ingram  Article: "19 Iraqi Banks rated by international agencies"  On the surface this sounds like insignificant news.  However let me explain.  You will be dancing after you understand this... Quote: "19 licensed banks in Iraq have been rated by accredited international rating agencies - Capital Intelligence, Fitch, Moody's, Standards and Poors, - the bank [CBI] said...it is a sign of their compliance with domestic and international standards..."  [Post 1 of 2].. 

** Sandy Ingram  Quote continues: "...The central bank seeks to increase the ability of Iraqi banks to expand their network of relations with international banks and enhance the confidence of citizens and investors especially after their success in obtaining such classifications..."  I'm sorry I don't think you heard me and if you heard me did you understand what I said?  'Increase relationships with international banks.'  Meaning the CBI wants to be in harmony with international banking systems.  She [The fat lady] may not be singing, but she sure is dancing.  Iraq wants to co-mingle with international banks... [Post 2 of 2].. 

** Vital Brad  Question: "When it finally revalues how do I turn it in?" When this thing goes international and Iraq is back on the international arkets...you're going to be able to go down to any bank that offers Forex...you can exchange currency from other countries.  Those banks will all of a sudden be able to exchange the Iraqi dinar and our hope is at a new rate...

** Samson  Article: "Report: After lifting immunity, former MPs leave Iraq"  Report quote:  "the dissolution of the Iraqi parliament on the seventh of this October resulted in the lifting of the parliamentary immunity guaranteed by the constitution for hundreds of deputies whose results showed the last legislative elections that were held on October 10." More than 70 percent of them lost their seats, which means that the ministerial committee tasked with pursuing corruption files by the caretaker government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, will be able to investigate any of them. "

• By ronscarpa

** Kaperoni  Member snicker "So I lost 25 k? Who cares? It wasn’t my money anyway. Hehe"  The dinar has value. It is not a lottery ticket therefore it is not worthless. Hopefully with the success of their economy they will raise the value but it's going to be overtime.

** Frank26  Article: "The 5 and 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs" Quote: ...“the ATMs of the bank to which I settled my salary, are devoid of small and medium cash groups (1000 to 10 thousand dinars),..."  WHY DIDN'T THE CBI ALSO REMOVE THE 1, THE 10, THE 20, AND THE 100, 250 AND 500... BECAUSE THEY WILL COEXIST WITH THE NSCN's.

** Don961  Article: "The 5 and 10 thousand dinars denominations disappeared from the ATMs"

Good Morning DV ... Have a blessed Sunday..!  RON 
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.