Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

18 minutes ago, RAGARCIA62 said:

why am I only seeing April 2 for adams chat? was wondering if he has done any this month (May) cuz I can't find them. I hope it's not user error, lol.

I have not seen one either. 

If and when Adam has a report, you will know it.

You OBVIOUSLY didn't see MOD PAPERBOY's notice that this chat site is for Adam's reports ONLY !

Get with it and get a life. There hasn't been any positive movement of the Dinar in more than a decade, so what is a couple more monthe without Adam nursing your thirst ?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, yendor said:

If and when Adam has a report, you will know it.

You OBVIOUSLY didn't see MOD PAPERBOY's notice that this chat site is for Adam's reports ONLY !

Get with it and get a life. There hasn't been any positive movement of the Dinar in more than a decade, so what is a couple more monthe without Adam nursing your thirst ?

Now, now.....that's a bit harsh.....for those inquiring go to the April 2 chat.....Montana posted there yesterday he would be posting in a few days...

Cherysh.....you're back!

CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

This "investment" has taken a back seat to Crypto.    We will be lucky to see this paper as wall paper the way the world financial situations are going.  No big expectations for me anymore.   Good bunch of people and have learned alot.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1