Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

6 hours ago, bkeiller said:

I just had a rush of blood to my brain and bought another 200 shares. That almost halved my dollar cost average and at $4.20 a share, how could I resist.😆

🦍 💎

If I had half the money back I wasted so far buying AMC Shares I could literally buy another 70K + shares truly unbelievable!!

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

If I had half the money back I wasted so far buying AMC Shares I could literally buy another 70K + shares truly unbelievable!!

Yeah, I don't even want to think about where all the zeroes went, either. Figured getting my dollar cost average down is the way to go, but worry I am just adding more weight while swimming.

Between AMC and the dinar, I sometimes feel like a complete muppet! ... And, then HOPE comes along!

Some life lessons cost a lot of money!?

• Pow! 1

Watch Ants Trades break this down to a T....and not just AMC but several indicators that tells you we are on the precipice of our MOASS. I don't care what it looks like in the micro view, although the micro view is following perfectly historic moves to the upside. Between Monday and January 30th is our next window according to the Macro view.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Watch Ants Trades break this down to a T....and not just AMC but several indicators that tells you we are on the precipice of our MOASS. I don't care what it looks like in the micro view, although the micro view is following perfectly historic moves to the upside. Between Monday and January 30th is our next window according to the Macro view.

Thanks Keylime I sure hope so brother!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks Keylime I sure hope so brother!!

me 2!!! But this guy is the only youtuber I believe is right on track. The way he breaks down the fractals and cycles on not just AMC, but SPY, IMW, and GME, and the different ways he looks at each one, gives me great confidence in what he says. He admits the timing is the hardest thing to pinpoint but the pattern is repetitive. I'm pretty excited for the next 10 days.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, keylime said:

me 2!!! But this guy is the only youtuber I believe is right on track. The way he breaks down the fractals and cycles on not just AMC, but SPY, IMW, and GME, and the different ways he looks at each one, gives me great confidence in what he says. He admits the timing is the hardest thing to pinpoint but the pattern is repetitive. I'm pretty excited for the next 10 days.

Keylime you need to read this post that was posted last night, the title a lot of people may miss and not even look at since it’s in rumors for the dinar. Please post your thoughts on what was said here??!!

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/310727-13-points/#comment-2408996

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime you need to read this post that was posted last night, the title a lot of people may miss and not even look at since it’s in rumors for the dinar. Please post your thoughts on what was said here??!!

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/310727-13-points/#comment-2408996

I'm not into astrology but I do know God said in the last days there will be signs in the moon, sun and stars. So God uses Astronomy to herald in signs of the last days. I do believe we are in the last days. And Jesus stated the many signs to look for to know we are in them. The biggest and most obvious sign was the rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1948. That's what many point to as the beginning of God's prophetic clock of the last days starting. I also believe Iraq is the Babylon of Revelation. Solomon said  Nothing new under the sun. The thing that was will be the thing that is. Babylon/Iraq was the dominant civilization at the beginning of time. And will be again . Whether the Garden of Eden was there for me is questionable.  I  believe Christ died on the spot where Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. A tree ushered in humanity's death and God used a tree to usher in humanity's redemption.  I believe Golgotha was where that tree was and the blood of Jesus ran down the tree he died on and cleansed the ground sin first came from. Even as God told Cain, Abels blood cries to Him from the ground,  the death of mankind, cried from that spot and God cleansed that spot answering that cry of sin with the Lord's cry of "It is finished!"

Having said that, yes, I  truly believe this blessing stems from the rise of Babylon in these last days as God promised in the last days the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just. When the RV will happen,  I cannot say. I have always adhered to  August because that is what I heard after asking God when. However,  it could RV anytime with August having a major event that has to do with the RV. 

With all that being said,  this astrological reset that just occurred indicating a reset on earth,  financial and otherwise, Trump becoming President again.  War or the prospect of another world War, advancements in technology such as AI, all coincide with what Jesus said in Matthew 25, including knowledge will increase, man will go to and from over the earth, wars and rumors of war, nation against nation, seas roaring, earthquakes increasing, and many more things that point to the soon return of our Lord Jesus Christ.  But before He returns all these things must happen.  As investors in the Dinarxwe have placed ourselves in the perfect position to reap this blessing to be a blessing and  enjoy it while saving souls and blessing God's Kingdom with the spreading of His love and the Gospel of Jesus. Just as Esther said, we were born "For such a time as this." 

I love that God saw fit to place me on earth right now. So many believers in the Word looked forward to this time from Abraham to Job to the Apostles, to all those who have come and gone and are with Jesus now. We  are truly the blessed generation.  

So I agree for the most part with the writer, particularly about Iraq being modern day Babylon described in the  Book of Revelation.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Also:

Years ago God told me to get rid of everything my family would get rid of if I had died. To jettison everything in my life that would anchor me to this life and where I live. In other words to live light with nothing tying me down. So I got rid of everything that I  had accumulated that I thought was so important, any worldly possessions that if I had to move right away, it would cast a burden on me to have to bring with me because I didn't want to let go of it. Like Abraham when God told him to get up and leave his home, and go to the land He would give to him and his heirs. That being the land that would eventually be known as the Promised Land or land of Israel. Abraham up and left with his family and whatever he could take to travel and left behind what he could not take including all the false idols husband father made and they worshipped.  So essentially God was telling me, travel light, be the light, and get rid of all idols or things that are not of me. And so I have been living by His hand and blessings ever since.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, keylime said:

Also:

Years ago God told me to get rid of everything my family would get rid of if I had died. To jettison everything in my life that would anchor me to this life and where I live. In other words to live light with nothing tying me down. So I got rid of everything that I  had accumulated that I thought was so important, any worldly possessions that if I had to move right away, it would cast a burden on me to have to bring with me because I didn't want to let go of it. Like Abraham when God told him to get up and leave his home, and go to the land He would give to him and his heirs. That being the land that would eventually be known as the Promised Land or land of Israel. Abraham up and left with his family and whatever he could take to travel and left behind what he could not take including all the false idols husband father made and they worshipped.  So essentially God was telling me, travel light, be the light, and get rid of all idols or things that are not of me. And so I have been living by His hand and blessings ever since.

Thanks so much for sharing Keylime I really appreciate you brother and truly hope we can connect and meet up one day!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Why???

Why Not!!! Wish I could buy more at these prices! AMC will skyrocket eventually but unfortunately I have spent most of my retirement buying already!! AMC is not going bankrupt they are in a better position now then before the bs pandemic! Until then we wait!

• Upvote 1

On 2/17/2024 at 9:51 AM, dinareffic said:

I do like cusp better than soon 🙏🏻

On 2/17/2024 at 8:53 AM, RJG said:

Government advisor: Iraq is on the cusp of a transitional stage in the development of promising economies globally

upload_1708173825_117343296.jpg
 Economy

•  Today, 15:44
+A -A

Baghdad - IA - Nassar Al-Hajj

Today, Saturday, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, explained the six principles launched by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, to maximize value chains and sustain the development momentum in the country, while stressing that Iraq is on the cusp of a transitional stage in the development of promising economies globally.

Saleh said to the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “Iraq, with its large natural resources, is ranked ninth in the world after countries such as the Russian Federation, the United States of America, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and today it is on the cusp of a transitional stage in the development of promising economies for development at the global level. Indeed, international studies estimate that the share of natural resources per square kilometer relative to the area of our country is the highest in the world.”

He added: “Within the framework of the state’s philosophy of partnership with the private sector, there is a great investment momentum accompanied by high technological capabilities that suit the developments of the new digital era in the world, all of which seek, through international partnerships, to maximize investment, integration and cooperation opportunities in our country as an important part of the policy of Iraq’s integration into "Global economy to achieve prosperity for the Iraqi people and diversify sources of investment and national income in our country."

He continued: "In all cases, the national private sector today has priority to support system" rel="">support and provide the necessary sovereign guarantees in keeping with the climate of guarantees obtained by international investments," pointing to "a new development era for Iraq that leads to the diversification of sources of income through investment in diverse wealth." natural and human resources, launching the manufacturing industry, and supporting agricultural efforts to maximize value chains with different technologies.”

He pointed out that "maximizing value chains in Iraq and sustaining development momentum stems from the six principles launched by the Prime Minister, in his recent meeting in the Netherlands with international businessmen and investors, which he summarized as follows:  

The first principle: economic reform in all areas of the economy without relying on oil.

The second principle: Supporting farmers in expanding the use of modern technologies in the field of water and benefiting from international experiences, especially Dutch ones.

The third principle: The state seeks to provide sovereign guarantees to the private sector, amounting to 85% of the project value, to ensure the transfer of modern international industries, technologies and services to our country.

The fourth principle: Launching the operation of the Grand Al-Faw Port in the year 2025, as a foundation for development and economic progress that is integrated with the development path strategy, noting that the fifth berth of the port has been docked by one of the international ships.

The fifth principle: Reforming the financial and banking sector to put it on a competitive foundation commensurate with international compliance standards, as financial and banking reform is the introduction to the government’s reform program to link the effective finance sector to development programs and the speed of their implementation and progress.

The sixth and final principle: The desire of the global financial and banking market to open branches of its banks and activities in Iraq, which enhances the financing and investment environment and the integration of the Iraqi economy with the global economy.

He concluded by saying: "It is the message of the six principles launched by the Prime Minister to the global economic community to inaugurate another development era in Iraq, the goals of which are to diversify the national economy through partnership between the state and the private sector."

https://www.ina.iq/203311--.html

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

No disagreeing with you, but what do you think is going to happen to make AMC moon?

And don't get me wrong I still have my puny shares after the reverse split, but I've got better places to invest ( not gamble) the money I do have.

I feel/share your pain.

I did buy a few more shares to get my dollar cost average down, but still worry if it is good money after bad.

Starting to steadily load up on Tilray and Cresco stock, too, while they are cheap.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dandy1 said:

Yeah a BS article again AMC has been profitable what the last many quarters in a row, article says they will lose a ton of money this year BS! The 10K filing where they talk about the possibility of ch11 is standard legal jargon they are required to put into that! Check out other 10K filings there are tones of companies that have to put in the same similar disclosure by law! So no AMC is not going to be filing for bankruptcy they are a profitable company and the shorts will eventually get wrecked!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...