Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My opinion is we have all been scammed for multiple years.  Pumpers all making a profit off this huge scam.  With that being said I am still hanging on to my Dinar for the same reason I play the lottery, it's fun to dream.  Either we will be eating fillet mignon together or top ramen!  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

When I got into the Dinar "dream" I said that it was too good to be true, BUT I would kick myself if it came about and I didn't get any.  So, I bought enough to make me a happy guy if it did, but not enough to really hurt me if it didn't. What I spent way back then would have been blown on something else by now, and there is still that hope that it could still come. 

Like Slappy said, it's like playing the lottery except the lottery ticket has an expiration date and the Dinar "dream" is an ongoing thing.

Thanks, Slappy, for opening this interesting thread.

• Upvote 2