Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE EVENT COMES CLOSE, MANY TRAITORS WILL BE PROSECUTED

JUAN O SAVIN — THE EVENT COMES CLOSE, MANY TRAITORS WILL BE PROSECUTED

Gary Kilpatrick
5 hours ago
They're  like croaches , once you turn on lights, they all run and hide. The trick is to get them before they have a chance to run and hide.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YES. So where's Bill and the Hilldabeast? Uma Susan Rice? So many key Luciferian players seem to have silently gone into the night. 

Here's a link to a recent podcast with Bill Clinton touting President Biden's near perfection.  ;)  It's from a few days ago....could have been recorded at night I suppose.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-clinton-podcast-conversation-shonda-230732961.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Here's a link to a recent podcast with Bill Clinton touting President Biden's near perfection.  ;)  It's from a few days ago....could have been recorded at night I suppose.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-clinton-podcast-conversation-shonda-230732961.html

GO RV, then BV

Sorry, but your link doesn't even allow me to listen to any podcast. Just read a transcript. And even if I could hear it with today's technology it would be easy to create a perfect sample of his voice. Likewise the picture in the link of Billy Boy is a much younger Billy Boy pic. So, to reiterate my question, why aren't these people all over the LAME STREAM MEDIA touting what a god Biden is? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sorry, but your link doesn't even allow me to listen to any podcast. Just read a transcript. And even if I could hear it with today's technology it would be easy to create a perfect sample of his voice. Likewise the picture in the link of Billy Boy is a much younger Billy Boy pic. So, to reiterate my question, why aren't these people all over the LAME STREAM MEDIA touting what a god Biden is? 

The exact response I expected.  ;)  Did you know DJT is about 2 months older than Billy Boy?  True story.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I just got back from vacation and was wondering if you could list 3 - 4 great things that JB has done for the USA.

Life saving vaccine distribution fixed and way ahead of schedule, reestablished our rightful place on the World stage as a leader as opposed to isolationist, rejoined Paris climate accord, latest coronavirus/stimulus bill....and the long awaited, even promised infrastructure bill of the failed last administration is on it's way.  :D  Chances are you don't like any of those things, but as we are all Americans, we all have opinions.....and opinions vary.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The exact response I expected.  ;)  Did you know DJT is about 2 months older than Billy Boy?  True story.

GO RV, then BV

For starters, I fail to see how Trump has anything to do with this conversation. But if you insist try this one on.........

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 3

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

A team of stylists and a gallon of spray tan will do that....It's a vanity thing.  B)

GO RV, then BV

So are you saying that Billy Boy couldn't afford a little makeup in between his hookers and child sex toys? Or are you suggesting that being a sex addict pervert isn't a vanity thing?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

For starters, I fail to see how Trump has anything to do with this conversation. But if you insist try this one on.........

For the record....you mentioned the picture of Bill was of a much younger version....just thought the comparison I offered with Trump and his age was relevant after that remark of yours.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

For the record....you mentioned the picture of Bill was of a much younger version....just thought the comparison I offered with Trump and his age was relevant after that remark of yours.

GO RV, then BV

That's because I personally believe Billy Boy is Dead. Though more than likely not because of anything Trump related but rather by syphilis, just like Capone. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So are you saying that Billy Boy couldn't afford a little makeup in between his hookers and child sex toys? Or are you suggesting that being a sex addict pervert isn't a vanity thing?

Didn't suggest either of those things....I actually hope everything concerning Epstein's relationships with Clinton, Prince Andrew, Trump, etc. etc.....comes to light.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Didn't suggest either of those things....I actually hope everything concerning Epstein's relationships with Clinton, Prince Andrew, Trump, etc. etc.....comes to light.

GO RV, then BV

Honestly, I doubt seriously that anything will. The public ramifications would be tragic. Though like you I think it all should. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Notice I didn't comment on the Trump snide remark? 

When you have something like what Epstein was doing, it's only a matter of time before someone uses that information to take out all of the competition. It's the folly of Liberals to believe that they were protected. Absolute Power Corrupts ABSOLUTELY. 

• Upvote 1

Paris accord, new green deal.  
So electric cars will be our near future. We will be pushed into them because the infrastructure bill caps oil well pushing gas up over $7 and more. So now I have an e-car. Great. I can afford  to travel again.  So I travel from Tampa to almost Jacksonville, park my  Tesla for 6 hours. Then travel on to somewhere north of Macon, park my T  for another 6 hours. Wow! It’s going to take me weeks to get to SD😂. But think of all the net-zero I’m contributing to. Thanks JB for helping me help you!

hey! Why the h$ll is my house electric bill going up!!!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you prefer the division and conspiracy fodder pushed over the last 4 years

That was the left's doing. You know BLM and Antifa?  Fake News.  Adam Schiff that said he had evidence and never produced it.  Remember the Mueller report that didn't find anything?   Trump pitched a no hitter.  They tried and tried and all you got is a big fat "0" of no wrong doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6