Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 9:55 PM CDT - 4/15/2021

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Walkingstick & Frank26 *** It [the Iraqi dinar] is going to shoot up way past its REER...Supply and demand on the dinar is going to explode in a nuclear fashion that's why it's going to climb fast for the REER internationally.  That's why I've told you you gotta know when to hold'm and when to fold'm.  You've got to pay close attention.  You should not run to the bank IMO.  You should walk to it.  Personally, I'm gonna sit back like a silver back gorilla.  I'm gonna sit back on the biggest mountain I can and watch everybody.  They'll be mistakes made and I'm going to learn from them...

*** Petra *** Anchor in what you know. What do we absolutely know?  1.  We know the budget was approved on 3-31-21.  That's a fact.  2. We know that the new budget hasn't been entered in the gazette.  3.  Has the rate change been shown on the CBI?  No.  4.  Are there billions on the sidelines...private investors and companies waiting to enter into Iraq?  Yes.  IMO the frustration of folks comes when trying to figure out a date. Can anyone influence the launch of the reforms or influence the date of the reinstatement in the public realm No...They cannot survive at the current program rate.  Nor will it come out at the program rate because the math just doesn't work.  Anchor in what we do know - that they have told us it is coming.  We just don't know when.  Stay the course.  Anchor in know that it is coming and relax.  You're not going to miss it.

*** Frank26 *** There's still one or two who still don't understand...Phase One:  1 to 1 rate - inside of Iraq & outside of Iraq.  There's a date they've established when they want to come out with the one-to-one rate inside of Iraq and outside of Iraq.  Phase Two:  Okay we've raised the value to 1 to 1, citizens are now coming in to the banks in Iraq...that's the only way they're going to get the new small category notes...When I told you Phase One and Phase Two IMO are complete one or two said  'Where is it?  I don't see it...You're lying Frank.  You're misleading us.' ...Phase 1 & 2 IMO are complete...about to be shown...it's electronic.  It's digital.  That means you can't see it just yet.  But you know you're gonna see it...(Post 1 of 2).. 

*** Frank26 ***  Phase Three I told you it was going to be a float...the article...said yeah we're [CBI} going to float it.  You can't float it domestically.  No it'll be fixed.  That's exactly what we told you.  That's exactly what they said...the only reason you're going to float it outside is because you raise the value inside.  Bam! ...why haven't you floated it in the last 17/18 years?  Because we're at a program rate...Why are you telling everybody you're gonna float Because we're article 8.  We've raised the value of our currency.  We're about to show it all...(Post 2 of 2).. 

*** Pimpy *** Article: "A Significant increase in dollar action sales to the Central Bank of Iraq"  People always get these confused.  They think they're selling dinar.  That's not what's in the auctions.  The US dollar is what they're selling.  What's happening is they get paid all the time for the oil in the petrodollar - they're US dollars.  They turn around and deposit into banks and the bank decide how many of them they want to keep... and they send over [the rest] to the CBI to auction off the money.  So when you see them sending more and more U.S. dollars it means they have more and more confidence in their own currency.  This is a good sign...we like to see it.  Continue to sell the US dollars and strengthen your own currency...

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "ADJUSTMENT TO THE EXCHANGE RATEQuote: "...which is likely to adopt the method of “managed float” in the next step in conjunction with the increase of central reserves,..." this...verifies everything I have been saying all along... I talked about first the project to delete the zeros accompanied with an in-country revaluation to around 1:1, then a reinstatement on a managed float, pegged to a basket of currencies. But first right now they have to increase the CBI reserves, as Dr Shabibi did and was then were ready to go in 2012. What was the reserves back then? In 2012 it was around 90 billion. Just recently al-Kazemi announced the reserves were around 60 billion. So we can see it might take another 2 years (as the CBI just predicted) to reach the goal needed to go to the next step.

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
1 hour ago, lmb4321 said:

That's why they are called "Guru's" Prehistoric Man....Cuz they have no idea what's going on....

They've said this same garbage year after year after year !!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Frank26 *** There are people [bank personnel in the United States larger banks] well educated about the Iraqi dinar.  They've been taught.  They've been schooled.  They've received memos from the CBI and the BIS. They know very well.  They see it [Iraqi dinar] on their screen.  They recognize it and it says right now it is not to be dealt with.  There are sidebar notes that tell them prepare yourselves banks.  And the banks have prepared themselves...all of them know, 'yeah, we'll be able to exchange the Iraqi dinar' whereas before it was 'nope, it's a scam.'  Because there was no information.  No knowledge...a lot of people are starting to find out now because they're going to their banks [larger ones]...

*** Holly *** Rv News: Iraq’s budget is to be printed in the gazette today, Saturday, and we are looking for that. No news out of Iraq yet. I am not sure what time they publish the gazette. There are a lot of people that seem to think the budget will be published at the new rate. I actually don't believe that is what will happen. I think they will apply the new rate to the budget once it is announced and if needed have an addendum or supplemental budget to make any other changes. We are so close everyone. I do not want to put dates or anything out but we are so close. Yes I know, we have heard that before. Yes but Iraq has never gotten this far and now it is proof where we are. They can not not hold this back anymore.

*** Frank26 *** The 50,000 dinar note...this is the state of the art currency.  There are so many protective feature on this currency.  Not even the United States dollar comes close to it...if ever terrorist get ahold of this money boy will they be able to be found quickly...Why would the IMF go thought so much trouble with the CBI to create the state-of-the-art currency for a program rate?  Well they wouldn't...Why the change?  I think you know why...

Not much today...Blessings... RON
    • By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The president of the Republic approves the 2021 budget and returns it to the government to implement it, starting tomorrow"  Yay - finally it's been ratified.  No rate change was in there unfortunately.  We'd love to see one...congrats - the budget is done...this is great. This is what we want to see...these are big steps in the right direction...

*** Frank26 *** Allawi Video Quote: "We started with reforms, we started the process of automation, reform processes related to the currency and the exchange rate, and these are all measures aimed at straightening the Iraqi economy." ...amen, glory hallelujah, praise God..! ...this is it right here. 

Happy Thursday everyone ... Blessings ... RON
    • By ronscarpa

*** Petra  Guess who's coming to Iraq in a couple days?  Barzani the head of Kurdistan...his deal is done.  He got his 13.97% which is a lot more than I thought he was going to get...he's coming to town.  Why would he be coming to town?  It's not to negotiate some more for his contract.  He's got it.  It's signed.  It's done...the timing...it makes a lot of sense.  

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "US-Iraq strategic dialogue to take place on April 7"  Quote: "The relationship between the US and Iraq, including its military presence in the country, is based on a strategic framework agreement signed in 2008. It called for close defense co-operation to deter threats to Iraq's “sovereignty, security and territorial integrity."   The talks, due to take place next Wednesday, will focus on security, counterterrorism, economics and energy, political issues, and educational and cultural co-operation.  Gotta love the timing of things...The economics and energy has my attention for obvious reasons... The oil deals we see of late are all about economics, yet, security is a part of that and big time too. The Tripartite with Jordan and Egyptis the following day... Watch and see... This is all for a purpose... I like it! imo...

*** Ray  A Shafq News source reported that President Saleh has ratified the 2021 Budget Law and returned it to the Ministry of Finance to start work on it for Thursday.

*** Petra  This is the endgame.  This is what we've been waiting for...once that thing [the 2021 passed budget] is signed that is game over...it's gonna be the last second and they'll release the parade.  But they are officially on the clock so that's the good news.  It's getting sweeter and sweeter every day because every day we're getting closer and closer to what we're waiting for.  So yeah all very very exciting...

*** Frank26  Article: "After weeks of delay, Iraq's council of representatives passes budget for 2021"  The fact that this budget has been passed is only because they have a new exchange rate.  They have never had one before...

*** Pimpy  Again I have to bring this up because people are asking me.  Again, no, there is no 1 for 1 exchange rate happening in Iraq.  That's false.  I told you guys what that would create.  A huge large black market of the Iraqi dinar.  You would have people buying cheap out of country smuggling the in country exchange the 1 for 1 grabbing their profits and running back out of country buying more dinar and going back in.  When the exchange rate happens it happens inside country and out of country all at the same time...

*** MilitiaMan  the main thing is, is that they tell us the budget will be applied retroactively for many many months.  Implementing that retroactively from the 31st tells you them stopping the auctions has all been timed...for this particular purpose because it's all about the exchange rate...it's awesome.  Good deal.

• By ronscarpa

*** Jeff *** Anyone who put their primary focus on the budget fell right into their trap and was played for a fool. Article: "Parliament votes on the 2021 budget bill in full" Remember I told you the rate wasn't going to change.  It was going to stay exactly where it was at?  Article: "parliament votes on the first article and fixing the dollar exchange rate"...they've adopted the exchange rate of 1450 per dollar...Article:  "The House of Representatives decided in its meeting held today, Wednesday, to convert the federal budget for 2021 from the dollar to the Iraqi dinar"  that's a stability step.  That's good...but...they have no intentions of changing the rate anytime soon.

*** Frank26 *** All I know is this blessing is coming.  I have no doubt...none whatsoever...I fear when it becomes 1 to 1...when they reach that date...that I believe is solid.  I don't know the date but when they reach that point of 1 to 1 in county and out of country I think that there'll still be people complaining (it's called less than 1%).  They'll still be complaining.  Not that they have 1 to 1 rate with the currency they invested in but they're now saying well how long is it going to take for the rate to grow internationally.  Are you serious?  You already got a 1 to 1 rate. 'Well I'd like a 2-1 a 3-1 a 4-1 rate.'  You gluttony.  That's not cool...

• By ronscarpa

*** Footforward *** [Q?...IS THE CBI DOWN..?.]  CBI has been down a lot, plus it's a Friday. They will never RV on a Friday. ...These people are way too religious to dare ignore Allah on a Friday and work. ...Now watch. The dinar rate won't be in the budget and many people will sell their dinar...I'm not saying we are far off.  I'm saying don't be surprised if the new rate isn't in the budget...

*** Pimpy *** Article: "Parliamentary Finance: There is no adjustment of exchange rate in the budget" ...when Kuwait did their rate change they told everybody in the news the day before that they had no intentions on changing the rate at the moment....the very next day boom it was done...That's why it's hard to really nail down any rates.  Can't nail down any dates.  No body knows...they're actually showing you the steps taken to prove to you that the rate change is not in the budget.  Does that mean it's not going to be in budget?  ...It's possible.  Again I don't want you guys to get overly excited...or overly down.  Stay grounded.  There's still a lot of positive things happening over there in Iraq...

*** Jeff *** Article: "Parliamentary Finance: There's is no adjustment of the exchange rate in the budget" This article is China syndrome...in the past right before China reinstated or revalued the currency as well as Kuwait, both of them put out articles telly you they have no intentions of revaluing.  A few days later BAM Changed it...What have I been telling you?  Parliamentary Finance is full of B.S. and horse crap.  They lie to you...we're not buying it...IMO Iraq is on track to change their rate this coming Sunday the 21st. 

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.