Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MyPillow Guy Tells Steve Bannon That Trump 'Will Be Back In Office In August'

14 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

100 positive cases out of 1.2 million vaccinated.....what am I missing here? 

Fact Check: 966 People Died After Receiving the COVID vaccine?

BY ED BROWNE 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Didn't even bother watching it did you?  If you did you wouldn't be laughing. 

You called that one right Mark. I've been desensitized since the Kraken debacle.  All claims of big reveals are getting to be a joke.  The so called expert testimony and tv special do not concern me right now. Everyone knows there has been corruption in our voting process for a long time with both republicans and democrats jockeying for voters,  If anything, I am upset  about the fact that trump knew about, maybe even benefitted from election manipulation it in 2016 and did a big fat nothing about it for 2020. He certainly broadcasted his suspicions well ahead of the elections. Rumored to have actually set traps to catch the culprits redhanded. What a great job he did!!!Hahaha!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Fact Check: 966 People Died After Receiving the COVID vaccine?

BY ED BROWNE ON 3/08/21 AT 10:08 AM EST

So are you saying that 1000 deaths from the vaccine is acceptable to you?

Not acceptable at all.....those numbers however pale in comparison to the 550K innocents who have died from the virus itself though.....A virus, according to your leader, that would go away on it's own.  <_<

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As I  said earlier, name one virus that has been eradicated. 

Not sure a virus has ever been eradicated worldwide, poor third world countries and all.....then you toss in the terrified folks in wealthier countries who refuse to get vaccinated out of fear, and well, there you go.

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

A few days ago I saw a meme suggesting that we remove all warning labels and allow nature to take its course. 

That's what your so called vaccine is all about, nature weeding out the stupid. 

Should memes be recognized as accurate source material?

4 Things You Should Know Before You Start Using Memes on Social Media

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not acceptable at all.....those numbers however pale in comparison to the 550K innocents who have died from the virus itself though.....A virus, according to your leader, that would go away on it's own.

And of course tou a gullible enough to believe that ALL 550,000 covid deaths were caused by covid ALONE. Good sheeple comrade.

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Do you believe almost 1000 people died from the vaccines, as reported in the article posted by LGD?

GO RV, then BV 

DAMN right I do. I know 2 people (that's just me) so far that had ABSOLUTELY nothing medically/ health wise wrong with them. And they both died witihin 4 days of taking the so called vaccine/gene therapy. So tell me Doc Shabs, what's you diagnosis??

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

DAMN right I do. I know 2 people (that's just me) so far that had ABSOLUTELY nothing medically/ health wise wrong with them. And they both died witihin 4 days of taking the so called vaccine/gene therapy. So tell me Doc Shabs, what's you diagnosis??

"Good sheeple comrade".  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

By the way, I'm not a doctor.....I do go to them when necessary and listen their medical opinions, take the prescribed medications they prescribe for me.

GO RV, then BV

Just now, md11fr8dawg said:

I'm SURE you do SHabs. Just remember, 50% of ALL doctors practicing medicine today finished in the last half of their graduating class. And that certificate on their wall does not tell you which half. Just saying.

Like Rand Paul for example, who was such a good doctor according to the medical certification he awarded to himself.....he decided to go into politics.  Just saying.  

GO RV, then BV

4 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I'm SURE you do SHabs. Just remember, 50% of ALL doctors practicing medicine today finished in the last half of their graduating class. And that certificate on their wall does not tell you which half. Just saying.

To your point, I understand the bidding process, and realize giving a contract to the lowest bidder is not always the best move.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Alcohol and pot consumption affects major organs as well......I'll give your posted article the same consideration you give mine though, thanks.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

People

Vaccinated People Do Not Appear to Carry or Spread COVID-19, CDC Director Says

Wed, March 31, 2021, 5:38 PM·3 min read

e610bc9e325ce470382d0c61a0f88529

Joe Raedle/Getty Health-care worker receives COVID-19 vaccine

People who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 do not appear to be able to carry or transmit the virus to others, the director of the Centers for Disease Control said, based on data from the large, real-world study of vaccinated people released this week.

"Vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick, and that is not just in the clinical trials but it's also in real world data," CDC Director Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky said on The Rachel Maddow Show on Tuesday.

That data came from the CDC study released Monday of just under 4,000 heath care workers, police, firefighters and other essential workers who received one of the two mRNA vaccines between Dec. 14 and March 13. The vaccinated people were tested for COVID-19 every week for 13 weeks to monitor how effective the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were in daily life in the U.S., outside of a clinical trial.

Testing showed that the risk of infection went down by 90% two weeks or more after they received their second dose, and even just one dose was 80% effective after two weeks. Of the 2,479 people in the study who were fully vaccinated, just three contracted COVID-19, which is in line with the vaccine's efficacy. In comparison, the CDC also tracked 994 people who were not vaccinated, and 161 contracted COVID-19. No one in the study died.

Additionally, health experts had been concerned that vaccinated people could carry COVID-19 asymptomatically and potentially unknowingly transmit the virus to unvaccinated people. But none of the vaccinated people tested positive for COVID-19 during the 13 weeks, so they did not carry the virus.

The study data does not, however, mean that vaccinated people can stop wearing masks, health experts emphasized. There is still a risk that they could get COVID-19, especially with several faster-spreading variants now circulating through the U.S.

"We can kind of almost see the end," Walensky said. "We're vaccinating so fast … And yet on the other side, I'm watching the cases tick up. I'm watching us have increased numbers of hyper-transmissible variants. I'm watching our travel numbers tick up, and the sense is, I have seen what it looks like to anticipate the oncoming surge. And what I really would hate to have happen is to have another oncoming surge just as we're reaching towards getting so many more people vaccinated."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/vaccinated-people-not-appear-carry-213828347.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Fear has nothing to do with it.  It is called being informed.

In your estimation, what's the ratio of "vaccines are safe" information compared to "vaccines are not safe" information?  Did you go into the whole situation wanting vaccinations to be safe, or suspecting them to be deadly?  Why would Trump encourage his base to get vaccinated?  What's in it for him, other than massive pushback from said base?

GO RV, then BV

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not acceptable at all.....those numbers however pale in comparison to the 550K innocents who have died from the virus itself though.

First of all According to statistical evidence nearly everyone who died in 2020 died from Covid19. How many people died from just the flu last year? Keep touting your party Doctrine though you must be coming to the reality that the only real threat to your government check is the government hyper inflating the dollar. 

As for those 1000 deaths from the vaccine I suppose you simply chalk them up as for the greater good of all. :facepalm1:

• Upvote 1