Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

47 minutes ago, caddieman said:

And just for the record I’ve never had Covid. Wonder why that is🤔.

Because you are a lucky man. My wife against my better judgement bowed down to the pressure of our daughter who was in her 3rd trimester and told us that we would not be able to come around the child if we were not vaxxed. She caved. I told my daughter so be it, I did not have to see the baby until she came to her senses. That was in Sept of 21. My daiughter and son-in-law got the vaccines. Thank GOD they have wisened up and won't give to their kids. So what happens caddieman, we go over to their house to celebrate Christmas Eve and wouldn't you know it, our kids had gone to a B'day party for my son-in-laws Aunt on 12/22 and ALL his family were there. You guessed it they caught covid and passed it to us at Christmas Eve. One vaxxed and one not vaxxed. It kicked my wife's ass. As sson as I tested positive, I had the Doc prescribe imervectin and I was done and over it in 2 days. I have had many colds worst than covid. My wife was not get over it and getting worse, so I told her to go get some imervectin. She did and 3 days later she was pretty much recovered. BUt you know the weird part about this saga, her health has deteriorated since the shots. She had autoimmune issues that were under control and now she is having major issues.

As for all the lives saved that is total :bs:, this vaccine saga is not over. It has killed many more that you believe. The truth is slowly seeping out and when it is finally revealed how we have been posioned and lied to and manipulated, there are going to be a lot of pissed off people.

The sad part is you seem to be a pretty smart guy and I bet your wife loves your cute little buttocks, BUT you are DEAD WRONG about the safety and efficacy of the vaccinations.  They DO NOT prevent you from getting covid. They DO NOT prevent you from spreading it to others and the vaxxes are not safe and data is coming out everyday that proves what I just stated. the question is will you believe it or not??

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

• Corpus ID: 195794367

First-Ever Peer-Reviewed Study of Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated Children Shows Vaccinated Kids Have a Higher Rate of Sickness, 470% Increase in Autism

• Published 2019
  • Medicine
The first-ever, peer-review study has been published comparing total-health in vaccinated and unvaccinated children. Dr. Anthony Mawson led a research team that investigated the relationship between vaccination exposures and acute or chronic illnesses in home-schooled children. The vaccinated children had a much higher rate of autism and ADHD, at a rate
of 470% higher than those who received no shots. Vaccinated children were also more vulnerable to allergies and eczema. Unvaccinated children contract mild childhood diseases more frequently, but their vaccinated counterparts suffer pneumonia and ear infections more frequently. The finding that vaccination introduces a significant risk for autism is devastating to the vaccine industry and, therefore, will be vigorously attacked. –GEG Collapse

Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and
unvaccinated 6- to 12-year-old U.S. children

Anthony R Mawson1*, Brian D Ray2, Azad R Bhuiyan3 and Binu Jacob4
1Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Jackson State University, Jackson, MS 39213, USA
2President, National Home Education Research Institute, PO Box 13939, Salem, OR 97309, USA
3Associate Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Jackson State University, Jackson, MS 39213, USA
4Former graduate student, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics School of Public Health, Jackson State University, Jackson, MS 39213, USA

I don't want to overwhelm anybody with a full 13 page research article so I will give you a couple of figures found within the study:

image.thumb.png.1ce6aa93241f821f66a61a776b364ec0.png

image.thumb.png.1b683bca7704551d6f717e52ef0f5acb.png

The above research reveals vaccines in general are risky at best.

Please be careful.

Vaccinated at Higher Risk of COVID-19 Infection: Studies

Cleveland Clinic Paper - fresh and not peered reviewed 

People who have received COVID-19 vaccines are more likely to get infected than those who are unvaccinated, according to two new studies.

In one paper (pdf), from Cleveland Clinic researchers, each successive dose heightened the incidence of infection. The lowest incidence was among the unvaccinated.

In their paper, a preprint published by medRxiv, Cleveland Clinic researchers analyzed data from clinic employees to arrive at estimates of vaccine effectiveness. The retrospective cohort study looked at data from Sept. 12, when the new boosters became available, through Dec. 12.

Researchers not only found the updated vaccines provide poor protection, but the “unexpected” result that people who received more doses of either version of the shots had an increased risk of infection.

The study found that the longer it has been since last exposure to the virus by infection or vaccination, the higher the risk of acquiring COVID-19. It also found that the higher the number of vaccine doses an individual previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19.

For the entire article see:https://www.theepochtimes.com/vaccinated-at-higher-risk-of-covid-19-infection-studies_4937374.html?welcomeuser=1

Indiana Paper

The Indiana researchers, including Dr. Shaun Grannis of the Regenstrief Institute, combed statewide testing and vaccination data as well as medical records to match individuals to compare incidence of infection, emergency department visits, hospitalizations, and deaths. The observational study, which only included people aged 12 and older with at least one previously recorded health care encounter with the Indiana Network for Patient Care between Jan. 1, 2016, and early 2022, crunched data from between Nov. 29, 2020, and Feb. 9, 2022.

The researchers estimated the incidence of COVID-19 was higher among the vaccinated when compared with the unvaccinated but naturally immune. Six months after the index date—30 days after an initial infection or 30 days after a vaccination—the cumulative infection rate was 6.7 percent among the vaccinated and just 2.9 percent among the previously infected. The rate remained higher among the vaccinated in all age groups when the results were stratified by age.

“Interestingly, at least in the study population and at [the] time of this analysis, natural immunity appears more effective in preventing new infections, a finding that is also reported in an earlier observational study,” the researchers said, pointing to an April paper from Israeli researchers. They theorized that vaccinated people may be more likely to get tested for COVID-19, which would lead to vaccine effectiveness being underestimated.

The paper was published by the American Journal of Public Health, which is the publication of the American Public Health Association. 

SARS-CoV-2 Infection, Hospitalization, and Death in Vaccinated and Infected Individuals by Age Groups in Indiana, 2021‒2022

Interestingly, at least in the study population and at time of this analysis, natural immunity appears more effective in preventing new infections, a finding that is also reported in an earlier observational study.26 Still, the significant reductions in all-cause health events (i.e., 24% reduction in ED visits, 37% reduction in hospitalization, and 37% reduction in mortality) in the vaccinated group are quite notable, especially considering the higher infection rate in the vaccine recipients during the same period. For states with large populations, a difference of such magnitudes could translate to hundreds or even thousands of lives saved.

For the entire study: https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/10.2105/AJPH.2022.307112

Cancer as a prospective sequela of long COVID-19

Although most COVID-19 patients recover within weeks of symptom onset, some experience lingering symptoms that last for months ("long COVID-19"). Early reports of COVID-19 sequelae, including cardiovascular, pulmonary, and neurological conditions, have raised concerns about the long-term effects of COVID-19, especially in hard-hit communities. It is becoming increasingly evident that cancer patients are more susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection and are at a higher risk of severe COVID-19 than the general population.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33914346/

10 hours ago, bigwave said:
  • Corpus ID: 195794367

First-Ever Peer-Reviewed Study of Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated Children Shows Vaccinated Kids Have a Higher Rate of Sickness, 470% Increase in Autism

• Published 2019
  • Medicine
The first-ever, peer-review study has been published comparing total-health in vaccinated and unvaccinated children. Dr. Anthony Mawson led a research team that investigated the relationship between vaccination exposures and acute or chronic illnesses in home-schooled children. The vaccinated children had a much higher rate of autism and ADHD, at a rate
of 470% higher than those who received no shots. Vaccinated children were also more vulnerable to allergies and eczema. Unvaccinated children contract mild childhood diseases more frequently, but their vaccinated counterparts suffer pneumonia and ear infections more frequently. The finding that vaccination introduces a significant risk for autism is devastating to the vaccine industry and, therefore, will be vigorously attacked. –GEG Collapse

Updated: Vaccine-autism study retracted — again

For the second time, a journal has quickly retracted a study that suggested vaccines raise the risk of autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders.

https://retractionwatch.com/2017/05/08/retracted-vaccine-autism-study-republished/

17 hours ago, caddieman said:

But they are very effective at keeping you out of the ICU. That’s just fact backed by real numbers

:bs:! Just read an article where the CDC was forced by lawsuit to release the harmful effects of the vaccines and the picture IS NOT pretty caddieman. If I can get the link I will post it here. You are still believeing the bilge that everything is great, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, because he is the great and powerful Fauci the savior of all mankind, as he poisons our population. Also the article mentioned how big tech ( you know the ones that have unfluenced the last 2 elections) were covering for Big Pharma since the report was release. You know all the cockroaches banded together. But you keep putting your faith and trust in our corrupt Gov. What could possibly go wrong??

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

If I may MD11fr8dawg:

CDC Forced to Turn Over Shocking COVID Vaccine Data

A real-time science experiment that Big Pharma and the US Government performed on the citizens is finally showing some major, and horrible results. Demographics of the early participants who got COVID-19 vaccines, a majority of those being healthcare workers, are now reporting an extremely high rate of serious complications. This is according to data the CDC itself is turning over to public criticism under a court order.

According to data acquired from the 10 million-plus users of the CDC’s v-safe active monitoring smartphone app through July, which includes 8.5 million people who signed up between December 2020 and April 2021, nearly 8% claim that they did require medical care after receiving the vaccines. 

Those requiring urgent care were 48%, those who went to the emergency room were 15%, and hospitalization was 10%.

Infants were authorized to receive the s called vaccine this past summer. Infants enrolled in v-safe through adult caretakers showed numbers of hospitalizations were 2% but urgent care visits for ages young than 3 years old were much higher at 66%.

image.png.949c14647d1ee3b7eea409bedae500ab.png

BREAKING: After the CDC objected, ICAN won a lawsuit which compelled the CDC to turn over V-SAFE Covid vaccine injury data. The data is shocking. It shows: —7.7% required medical care after vaccination —25% had serious side effects

The amount. of damage the vaccines have caused people to go further than just emergency care. Now 12% of v-safe users reported they were unable to perform normal daily activities, and 13% of V-safe users said they missed work or school. This means 1 in 3 people had more than mild adverse reactions. 

The reports from the court-released documents showed that 10 million symptom reports were filed each month from January through April 2021. These numbers dropped to 5 million in May and e around 1 million for the next few months. The reports jumped above 2 million in May and again in October following President Biden’s vaccine mandates for roughly 100 million workers. 

The v-safe data obtained is posted by the Informed Consent Action Network as both interactive graphs and several gigabytes of files. It got them through ongoing Freedom of Information Act litigation against the CDC.

https://gopnewsfeed.com/cdc-forced-to-turn-over-shocking-covid-vaccine-data/?utm_source=GNF M4BS2&utm_source=GNF Q4BS2&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:115394353&utm_campaign=CDC Forced to Turn Over Shocking COVID Vaccine Data

• Thanks 1

For what it's worth:

I would still do a cleanse if I found out after the jab:

Chlorella

Spirulina

Silica (horsetail herb)

Zeolite

If you have not heard of the above, simply type in the browser "benefits of chlorella", etc. and see if it is right for you.

FDA Records Show Significant Number of mRNA Test Rats Born with Skeletal Deformations

Press Release
Judicial Watch

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it received 699 pages of records from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) regarding data Moderna submitted to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, which indicate a “statistically significant” number of rats were born with skeletal deformations after their mothers were injected with the vaccine. The documents also reveal Moderna elected not to conduct a number of standard pharmacological studies on the laboratory test animals.

Judicial Watch obtained the records through a September 2021 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the FDA, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) failed to respond to a June 2021, FOIA request biodistribution studies and related data for the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson& Johnson COVID vaccines (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (No. 1:21-cv-02418)).

The records include a “Nonclinical Overview” prepared by Moderna and submitted to the FDA for approval of its vaccine revealing that a number of rats were born with skeletal deformations, known as “wavy ribs” and “rib nodules,” to mothers injected with the mRNA vaccine. The study dismissed the anomalies as “not considered adverse:”

mRNA-1273-related variations in skeletal examination included statistically significant increases in the number of F1 rats with 1 or more wavy ribs and 1 or more rib nodules. Wavy ribs appeared in 6 fetuses and 4 litters with a fetal prevalence of 4.03% and a litter prevalence of 18.2%. Rib nodules appeared in 5 of those 6 fetuses. Skeletal variations are structural changes that do not impact development or function of a developing embryo, are considered reversible, and often correlate with maternal toxicity and/or lack of other indicators of developmental toxicity (Carney and Kimmel 2007). Maternal toxicity in the form of clinical observations was observed for 5 days following the last dose (GD 13), correlating with the most sensitive period for rib development in rats (GDs 14 to 17). Furthermore, there were no other indicators of mRNA-1273-related developmental toxicity observed, including delayed ossification; therefore, these common skeletal variations were not considered adverse......"

The “Summary” indicates:

• No absorption studies with mRNA-1273 [used in Moderna’s COVID vaccine] have been performed.
  • No metabolism studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.
  • No excretion studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.
  • No PK [pharmacokinetic] studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.
  • No other PK studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.