Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

49 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You should be ashamed of yourself, actually.

GO RV, then BV

Yes, I understand, liberals think giving a different opinion is something one should be ashamed of. Well I don't. 

As for being ashamed, what should someone feel for attempting to derail a thread AGAIN?:shrug:

The sad thing is you don't even know what this thread is about. You think it's about the shape of the world. When in reality it's about how everyone has been the subject of and victims to worldwide mind control. 

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Easy now bigwave.....you'll might get accused of trying to derail the thread.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

And you wonder why I respond to you as I do. 

This thread was not about the shape of the world, however, that subject is a PRIME EXAMPLE of the worldwide manipulation of social constructs. So NO he's NOT derailing the thread. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, bigwave said:

I don't get it.

Sometimes your humor is  a little too dry for me.

Sometimes?:lmao:

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Internet Can't Stop Trolling Flat-Earthers With 38 Hilarious Memes |  Bored Panda

GO RV, then BV

Still INTENTIONALLY ignoring the truth, hey. 

Now take away that stupid lamp and get yourself a pen flashlight and hold it 3 inches over the map. Or are you to SCARED to see the truth?

• Sad 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sometimes?:lmao:

Still INTENTIONALLY ignoring the truth, hey. 

Now take away that stupid lamp and get yourself a pen flashlight and hold it 3 inches over the map. Or are you to SCARED to see the truth?

Where in The Bible does it say the sun is a pen light 3 inches over a map?.....You're either all in or you're just cherry picking....make a choice, Flat Earther.

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1