Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions To Ask Someone Who Thinks Biden Is The President

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Sounds like grounds for a Rudyesque $1.3 Billion slander lawsuit.  ;)  As always, just my opinion also.

GO RV, then BV

Hey anyone can start a lawsuit for anything ..., winning it is another story 

everyone has the right to their opinion 

just like you say JMO 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Right on....though a person does not have the right to scream fire in a crowded theater if there isn't one.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Just like I don’t consider a fictitious name like Shabibilicious  something that could be slandered 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Shelley
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

42 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Just like I don’t consider a fictitious name like Shabibilicious  something that could be slandered 🤷🏻‍♀️

I gave myself the screen name based on the brilliant economist, Dr. al-Shabibi from days of yor, when I first joined this site 10 years ago expecting riches at any moment.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Right on....though a person does not have the right to scream fire in a crowded theater if there isn't one.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Oh they most cerainly do. They also have to face the consequences of their actions. We all have the right to do anything we want but we have to face the consequences good or bad. That being said, because we can does not mean we should. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

Oh they most cerainly do. They also have to face the consequences of their actions. We all have the right to do anything we want but we have to face the consequences good or bad. That being said, because we can does not mean we should. 

I must disagree.  As there are many things people in the USA do not have a right to commit....murder is a good example of that.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

Just now, Synopsis said:

Super Bowl Roundup: Preview Of Beverage, Snack Spots 01/30/2020

Looks like ANOTHER day in the office for THEE "noted" "poster".

WOWZERS!!!

THEE "noted" "poster" ACTUALLY Gave Me A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU "noted" "poster"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

I didn't realize YOU could be honest AND intellectually dishonest AT THEE SAME TIME!!!

Still.......................................................................

NO "donations" FOR YOU!!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh my, did we just find rare common ground?.....Yes, Q is absolute nonsense.....1000% whack-a-doodle nonsense.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

notice the /s tag. That tag means "sarcasm off". 

And it's "days of yore". Yor was played by a young Patrick Swayze look alike Reb Brown..

undefined

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

On 1/25/2021 at 9:15 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Oh my, did we just find rare common ground?.....Yes, Q is absolute nonsense.....1000% whack-a-doodle nonsense.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

A woman , who is friend of a friend  is part of my chat community here in Trento...She  is completely bought to the QAnon theories....She argues all the time with me and everybody else....It's gotta be always her way ( usually totally crazy and nonsense) on whatever subject. Period....

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, umbertino said:

A woman , who is friend of a friend  is part of my chat community here in Trento....She argues all the time with me and everybody else....It's gotta be always her way ( usually totally crazy and nonsense) on whatever subject. Period....

Some people are just that way, my friend.....It's probably just an unbreakable bad habit on her part, like chain smoking or kicking small dogs.  AAJMO  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Some people are just that way, my friend.....It's probably just an unbreakable bad habit on her part, like chain smoking or kicking small dogs.  AAJMO  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Yep...I learned she has a few problems in her personal life ( for which I'm obviously sorry)  and therefore she easily got sorta "taken in" by this bunch of local Italian folks who ( she claims)  offer a whole new and alternative vision on practically everything ( internationally and also nationally , Italy I mean)..She's the only one I know ( at least in my local area) who was/is all pro-Trump...She kept writing on our chat she was extra-sure that Trump was going to give his oath come Jan. 20 and not Biden..She said that days before the 20th , to which I simply answered " No way"..She wrote " You'll see"...Well, I saw

Sorry Shabs...Ran out of pluses.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1