Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

General Flynn Says: “Trump Will Be President The Next 4 Years” In Interview With Alex Jones

12 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

The cynic in me says talk is cheap. If all these people know something they are going to wait till its to late.

I want to see blood in the water people perp walking.

Nstoolman, I agree with you a 100%. But President Trump is a good crafty businessman and I trust Gen Flynn a lot. With that said, in any good battle plan you don’t make your move until the right time and all of the pieces are in the right position. President Trump had to exhaust every possible lead. I believe there may be one more before the Supreme Court this week. I believe President Trump has given some of these people every possible chance several times to do the right thing. Just listen to what was said on his call to the Georgia SOS, what he tweeted to Pence and others when things were put before them. He did that so when the hammer falls, they can’t say they did not know what they were doing. After all of that, I see it as game on. I believe the demonrats are running scared right now and are afraid. If not, then why would they be trying to impeach him again and get the 25th invoked with just 11 days left. As you have said before, our most high, GOD Almighty is in control. He will let them make the move when he is ready.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

25 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Nstoolman, I agree with you a 100%. But President Trump is a good crafty businessman and I trust Gen Flynn a lot. With that said, in any good battle plan you don’t make your move until the right time and all of the pieces are in the right position. President Trump had to exhaust every possible lead. I believe there may be one more before the Supreme Court this week. I believe President Trump has given some of these people every possible chance several times to do the right thing. Just listen to what was said on his call to the Georgia SOS, what he tweeted to Pence and others when things were put before them. He did that so when the hammer falls, they can’t say they did not know what they were doing. After all of that, I see it as game on. I believe the demonrats are running scared right now and are afraid. If not, then why would they be trying to impeach him again and get the 25th invoked with just 11 days left. As you have said before, our most high, GOD Almighty is in control. He will let them make the move when he is ready.

Roger that!!!👍🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

• Pow! 1