Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transition Warning: Trump's Mental Illness Is A Growing Danger

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Never know what might come up in that 3 weeks of time......

courts....

decertifications.....rock solid evidence of corruption....so perhaps some flexibility comes into play......

An inauguration doesn't have to happen on Jan 20th.....

I've floated it before.....if things aren't settled the Speaker would take over as "acting President".....until everything was settled...

Those founders......they really were insightful... 

CL

This election is over....Donald lost.  The sooner his base comes to grips with that reality the easier it will be for them to move on in their every day lives.

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Never know what might come up in that 3 weeks of time......

courts....

decertifications.....rock solid evidence of corruption....so perhaps some flexibility comes into play......

An inauguration doesn't have to happen on Jan 20th.....

I've floated it before.....if things aren't settled the Speaker would take over as "acting President".....until everything was settled...

Those founders......they really were insightful... 

CL

Heard a prophecy from a reliable prophet Tuesday night in which God said He was not subject to man's calendar.  Those founders were anointed!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Heard a prophecy from a reliable prophet Tuesday night in which God said He was not subject to man's calendar.  Those founders were anointed!!!

I also believe this.....and the formation of the US, and all that has been accomplished.....and will be accomplished, is in God's plan...     CL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Not over yet......not even close......you just keep dreaming brother.....    CL

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I also believe this.....and the formation of the US, and all that has been accomplished.....and will be accomplished, is in God's plan...     CL

Do you really believe God is in charge of the election results in the United States of America?  How do you know God isn't a Joe Biden supporter?

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Do you really believe God is in charge of the election results in the United States of America?  How do you know God isn't a Joe Biden supporter?

GO RV, then BV

Just going by his word.....  CL

The Bible teaches that God's sovereignty is an essential aspect of who he is, that he has supreme authority and absolute power over all things. ... Scripture says, God works “all things according to the counsel of his will” (Ephesians 1:11).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, cranman said:

find it amusing you think I'm a liberal though

I find it funny that you don't see it.  As to how I came to the conclusion, it goes directly to this conversation. For over 4 years Shabbs has repeatedly made progressingly vile comments about President Trump and only NOW do you take issue with political despicable commentary. Hence, your a liberal. 

Furthermore, you should know that I do clarify my remarks. 

The person I love and respect above most here is Shabbs. We even affectionately call each other Brother. I don't think of you as something disdainful because you're a liberal. Just not completely informed. We're both Americans and I STRONGLY suspect we both love our country. 

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Basically, to much of Trump's devoted fan base, if people don't walk in lockstep with all things Trump, they are presumed to be Liberals, or Communists, or evil, or ingrained with evil, or possessed by evil.....or all of the above.  It's just an nonsensical emotional mechanism that Trump followers can't seem to shake or control.  As always, just my opinion.

For what it's worth, and though you didn't ask, I feel it's important to let you know that I've never thought of you as a Liberal....to me you're middle of the road, leaning mostly right, yet open minded....which is refreshing.

GO RV, then BV

You know full well that I don't see you as you just stated. Literally, just this morning I was talking with Mrs. Claus about how I don't think you a bad person. I think of you with respect. It's just that you [and most liberals] aren't willing to search out all information and consider it. You've been here as long as I and it amazes me how little of the other side you read. As a matter of amateur psychological theory this lack of desire to understand those who disagree with you stems from fear of change. Those unwilling to Change will never look towards anything that creates change. As I clarified above these differences between us are NOT something to cause hatred. 

Therefore, I must explain my opinion about the Democratic Communist party and its diabolical political leaders.  Again as a matter of amateur psychological theory those leaders repeatedly Express themselves with the most sinister of beliefs. For example, Nancy Pelosi [a devout catholic by her own statement] believes in post birth abortion. Nothing could be more evil. And the entirety of the Democratic Communist party would rather destroy America before passing out anymore money to people in dire need. Both you and me. This behavior is diabolical. But I simply cannot in any fashion think that most of the Democratic followers are so evil. Just ill informed.  

You are my Brother first because you love America and like me you placed your life on the line for America. 

Hate you :shakehead: I would give up my life for you. BELIEVE THAT. :salute:

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Just going by his word.....

The Bible teaches that God's sovereignty is an essential aspect of who he is, that he has supreme authority and absolute power over all things. ... Scripture says, God works “all things according to the counsel of his will” (Ephesians 1:11).

So God is ultimately in charge of Donald's tweets?

GO RV, then BV

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

So God is ultimately in charge of Donald's tweets?

GO RV, then BV

This is for both post 

Thanks for proving my point above. You run to sarcastic humor because of your unwillingness to expand and progress in your faith. 

As for God supporting BOBO,  if he is going to bring judgment on America, then yes God would support BOBO. 

However, America has seemingly wrapped themselves around a man that is doing all he can to stop abortion. Somehow I doubt that God will ignore that. 

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is for both post 

Thanks for proving my point above. You run to sarcastic humor because of your unwillingness to expand and progress in your faith. 

As for God supporting BOBO,  if he is going to bring judgment on America, then yes God would support system" rel="">support BOBO. 

However, America has seemingly wrapped themselves around a man that is doing all he can to stop abortion. Somehow I doubt that God will ignore that. 

Donald, throughout his tenure, has time and again thrown people under the bus who he believes have broken their loyalty to him....and every time his base has taken his side.  It will be interesting to see how many people will choose Donald over God when President Elect Biden is inaugurated under God's watchful eye.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You questioning the validity of what is written in the Bible......?

Take it anyway you wish....

CL

I always have.....as it was written and edited by men after all.  If we are not to ask questions....there would be no reason to attend church for the sermon, that is designed to enlighten us with answers....For answers to be given, questions must have been asked. 

Don't even get me started on dinosaurs.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Again with the veiled threats....or so it seems.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

Maybe too "veiled" For you. 

Meaning that the Democratic Communist party will destroy America and most likely murder one third of its population. 

Especially if AOC gets her way.  No veiled threats there, she's plainly telling everyone that she wants to "Round up" all Trump supporters. 

I wonder who will be the first to turn me over to the Gestapo, you, Caddyman, or Johnny Boy?

• Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I always have.....as it was written and edited by men after all.  If we are not to ask questions....there would be no reason to attend church for the sermon, that is designed to enlighten us with answers....For answers to be given, questions must have been asked. 

Don't even get me started on dinosaurs.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV 

The answer to EVERY question can be summed up in 4 words........

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Maybe too "veiled" For you. 

Meaning that the Democratic Communist party will destroy America and most likely murder one third of its population. 

Especially if AOC gets her way.  No veiled threats there, she's plainly telling everyone that she wants to "Round up" all Trump supporters. 

I wonder who will be the first to turn me over to the Gestapo, you, Caddyman, or Johnny Boy?

What....where do you get this stuff?

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

See, again that's my entire point about liberals like you and others here not looking anywhere else but LSM for information. 

I got it from AOC herself. She tweeted her desire out. 

Oh, so AOC's tweets are to be taken seriously, but One and Done Donald gets a pass for his whenever his tweets cross the line?

GO RV, then BV

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh, so AOC's tweets are to be taken seriously, but One and Done Donald gets a pass for his whenever his tweets cross the line?

GO RV, then BV

I say this to ALL AMERICANS. 

Failure to take AOC seriously will prove to be the BIGGEST mistake you will ever make.

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And I'm still not a Liberal....I'm a Never Trumper, get it right.

GO RV, then BV

Your views are more liberal than you think. 

• Pow! 1

41 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I say this to ALL AMERICANS. 

Failure to take AOC seriously will prove to be the BIGGEST mistake you will ever make.

Your views are more liberal than you think. 

That may be true as my views have definitely moved further Left of center since One and Done Donald took control of the Right....I'm still not a Liberal though, as I like my freedoms, and being a responsible gun owner, and many policies of the Right....but I'm also for equal taxation from top to bottom.  For example:  If a guy pays 20% tax on 100K, I expect the guys making 30K or a cool million to pay 20% as well. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1