Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transition Warning: Trump's Mental Illness Is A Growing Danger

18 hours ago, cranman said:

Come on now, dont be so sensitive.  I do happen to agree with some thing's you say. Besides I already I said I find the back and forth, when it comes to politics,  amusing. You're a big part of that.  I just dont' have to like all of it. 

You can call me a liberal. It's ok.  It doesn't mean it's true. I'm not that sensitive. 

I'm a little curious why you suggest that I place you on ignore so soon when you put up with a lot more from others.  I only have 2 people on ignore for good reason. 

I don't want to be put on ignore by anyone. But it seemed to me that I was beginning to upset you with my commentary and that I don't want either. Since I've got a ten yr reputation for being something of a Maverick flying too close to the edge of commentary that I'm only going to change as I see fit, for that reason I made my suggestion. But if you aren't offended then I am glad to have you read and comment back. As you can see with Shabbs, I don't have to agree with you to talk with you. Or even like you. I base my feelings for people on their substance. But I will confess that when you attack my faith you cause me great consternation. My faith is the very substance of who and what I am. That is not to say that I'm without sin. GOD FORBID. But rather that I have sin and will sin and will do so for as long as I live. And thanks be to God I will go to confession and receive absolution for my sins through the Gift of Jesus Christ. 

Therefore, I beg  of you if you think that I've commented a sin against my faith then please understand my feelings. Tell me if you feel that I've sinned, but do so with finesse. I will always attempt to not sin but that isn't as easy as said. 

• Pow! 2

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't want to be put on ignore by anyone. But it seemed to me that I was beginning to upset you with my commentary and that I don't want either. Since I've got a ten yr reputation for being something of a Maverick flying too close to the edge of commentary that I'm only going to change as I see fit, for that reason I made my suggestion. But if you aren't offended then I am glad to have you read and comment back. As you can see with Shabbs, I don't have to agree with you to talk with you. Or even like you. I base my feelings for people on their substance. But I will confess that when you attack my faith you cause me great consternation. My faith is the very substance of who and what I am. That is not to say that I'm without sin. GOD FORBID. But rather that I have sin and will sin and will do so for as long as I live. And thanks be to God I will go to confession and receive absolution for my sins through the Gift of Jesus Christ. 

Therefore, I beg  of you if you think that I've commented a sin against my faith then please understand my feelings. Tell me if you feel that I've sinned, but do so with finesse. I will always attempt to not sin but that isn't as easy as said. 

Nah

We're good. I can be a little pushy and sarcastic at times. 

Have a great weekend 

• Thanks 1