Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SPECIAL GUEST HOST TOMORROW ON RUSH LIMBAUGH SHOW

50 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Seriously? Is this guy still on the radio? I used to listen to him in the 90's until he lost his mind... I didn't he lost his mind to oxycontin.. Such a shame..

A brain is a terrible thing to lose.

You are correct. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. 

If you did not learn anything then you were not really listening. 

That is sad if you think he has lost his mind. What is sadder is if he has, he still makes more sense than all the brain power the left has to offer. 

Trump loses either way. Show up at a debate and he is recless and uncaring.

Don't show up and he is afraid. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Seriously? Is this guy still on the radio? I used to listen to him in the 90's until he lost his mind... I didn't he lost his mind to oxycontin.. Such a shame..

A brain is a terrible thing to lose.

Just love your sympathy for someone with stage 4 lung cancer. 

More PATHETIC verbal excrement as always from you. And while your hating just remember that Rush has more than 30 million listeners each day, to say nothing about him becoming a Billionaire by just talking. 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just love your sympathy for someone with stage 4 lung cancer. 

More PATHETIC verbal excrement as always from you. And while your hating just remember that Rush has more than 30 million listeners each day, to say nothing about him becoming a Billionaire by just talking. 

Didn't he say second-hand smoke couldn't hurt you? He is or at least was a big cigar smoker... Do you feel bad for the alcoholic who dies of cirrhosis of the liver? Do you have pity for the heroin addict? He is a drug addict who pleaded out his case for oxytocin. His commentary was influenced by his drug use...

As for being a billionaire, personally I'm not driven or impressed by money... I like money, but I won't sell my soul for it... JMHO

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Didn't he say second-hand smoke couldn't hurt you? He is or at least was a big cigar smoker... Do you feel bad for the alcoholic who dies of cirrhosis of the liver? Do you have pity for the heroin addict? He is a drug addict who pleaded out his case for oxytocin. His commentary was influenced by his drug use...

As for being a billionaire, personally I'm not driven or impressed by money... I like money, but I won't sell my soul for it... JMHO

I feel pity and mercy for all people who suffer whether from a disease or mental illness, including you. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I feel pity and mercy for all people who suffer whether from a disease or mental illness, including you. 

Sorry, but I have to put you on ignore... All you do is try to create arguments... I hope you and your family stay safe from The Vid and you don't lose your mind when Trump is walked out of office after what is looking to be a landslide election.

😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Sorry, but I have to put you on ignore... All you do is try to create arguments... I hope you and your family stay safe from The Vid and you don't lose your mind when Trump is walked out of office after what is looking to be a landslide election.

😎

image.png.7369aeeb8e6514582ead1bf79d12110a.png

image.png.c363c4361d4981b992350028bb7a0ffb.png

image.png.a062fb8f3fd0bd41fef0d203961e17a7.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

calendar.png 10/10/2020

views.png 15

Baghdad / Al-Mawred News

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatib Zadeh responded today, Saturday, to "the impudent statements of US President Donald Trump against the Islamic Republic of Iran."

Khatib Zadeh said, in his tweet, through his Twitter account, that "the Iranian people will not be intimidated by the arrogant and impudent statements of the defeated and lawless US regime," according to the Iranian "Fars" agency.

He added, "Our people will not hesitate to take any action to defend their pride. We are the ones who choose the method of responding to the crimes of the United States, including the insane interdiction measures and the treacherous assassination of the martyr leader Soleimani, the number one enemy of ISIS."

US President Donald Trump, during a live radio interview, sent a message to Iran, warning it not to "manipulate the United States of America." "If Iran messes with us, if it does something bad for us, we will respond with things that have not been done before," he said, expecting Iran to conclude a new nuclear agreement with the United States if it wins the elections on November 3.

•  
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, yota691 said:

If I may ask, what do you call what you do?  .. you throw the clap at me and another member just the other day. It was like your'e trying to make a statement...

I remember someone with a Bad/Attitude awhile back used to say the exact same words to me. Eventually his hatred of all things America forced him to be banned. This time around I doubt it will take as long. :lol:

• Upvote 1