Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat 8/9/10 AM

Dinarkicker

Hmm... did I interpret Adam's post correctly... if am not a member of VIP I am a freeloader? :huh: I mean... I think a lot of us freeloaders have bought Dinars from Ali, who in turn supports this site no? Am I missing something here?

[Adam Montana] every time I post in the forum I end up getting dogpiled by the freeloading basher types

Carilina, I am sure he was only talking about the basher types!!!!

No, Ali doesn't support this site but he does support a lot of other dinar sites!!

Thanks you Dinarkicker for the post and thanks Adam for the chat!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

[Adam Montana] every time I post in the forum I end up getting dogpiled by the freeloading basher types

Carilina, I am sure he was only talking about the basher types!!!!

No, Ali doesn't support this site but he does support a lot of other dinar sites!!

Thanks you Dinarkicker for the post and thanks Adam for the chat!!

Thanks Adam and to you too Kicker for the post.... And to you Bumper, for being so quick to point out the actual meaning of Adams remark.. It is so important to stay right on top of the interpretation anymore...........Thanks to all the positive people...... GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hmm... did I interpret Adam's post correctly... if am not a member of VIP I am a freeloader? huh.gif I mean... I think a lot of us freeloaders have bought Dinars from Ali, who in turn supports this site no? Am I missing something here?

Adam is not calling people freeloaders. He is just taking care of the VIP first since we are members and support the VP site. That's all.

• Upvote 3

Adam is not calling people freeloaders. He is just taking care of the VIP first since we are members and support the VP site. That's all.

-----

Thanks Bull Dog

Thanks Adam and to you too Kicker for the post.... And to you Bumper, for being so quick to point out the actual meaning of Adams remark.. It is so important to stay right on top of the interpretation anymore...........Thanks to all the positive people...... GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

-----

Ditto my friend!!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post. And thanks for making it easier for us to understand this investment.

I see financeminister is a verified dinar holder. How does one accomplish that status? I dont have much because i have to invest on a budget but i too hold iqd.

Thanks for the post. And thanks for making it easier for us to understand this investment.

I see financeminister is a verified dinar holder. How does one accomplish that status? I dont have much because i have to invest on a budget but i too hold iqd.

kevindking,

post a picture of the dinar you own and submit it to the "get dinar-ified" forum. Your picture must include proof of time and date e.g. your computer screen with date in corner.

Thanks Adam for the info and Dinarkicker for the post. Adam I hope you get back with us on the ISX issue. If it is so that Irag needs a tradeble currency in order to participate in the ISX then the time frame for a RV would be close well at least before Oct. 31st. Is there a time frame for cashing in or would that matter? If you would check on this with your people it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for all your hard work. God Bless Semper Fi :):tiphat: