Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Washington Post: Iran’s proxy network in Iraq is in chaos​​​​​​​

Sunday, March 01, 2020 3:54 PM

The Washington Post: Iran’s proxy network in Iraq is in chaos

Militia

The newspaper "The Washington Post" reported that the agents network of Iran in Iraq may live a state of chaos, noting that the terrorist killing of Abu Mahdi engineer may open new fronts between the Shiites "will be held attempts by Iran to reform the political and operational faults in its network" operating in Iraq.

The newspaper added in a report that Iran will find it difficult to control its allies' network in this complex political scene in Iraq, which is also being contested by external powers.

And he points out that the Iran network in Iraq needs a leader with political and practical experience, and it may take years to find a good replacement for an engineer who can take charge of this network.

The report predicts a possible violent confrontation between rival Shiite militias that seek to shape and exploit the scene after the engineer, and also predict a volatile political environment in which Iran and the United States will wrestle directly.

The newspaper indicates that Shiite militias in Iraq have been competing with each other for power and resources for decades and have been heading towards entering into major confrontations sometimes, and after the killing of the engineer, I expected that the coming months would witness the struggle of the two main political forces, the groups allied to Iran that lead the crowd, And the group of Muqtada al-Sadr.

Al-Sadr has resumed the work of the “Mahdi Army” and is trying to lead the efforts to remove American forces from Iraq, and while this appears to want to prove his political connection with Iran, it is likely an attempt to prevent Iran's direct agents from expanding their influence and power at his expense.

Despite the recent deal, under which al-Sadr withdrew his support for the demonstrators and the support of the new Iraqi government, which paved the way for the suppression of the demonstrators, but it is, according to the article, "a fragile deal that could quickly collapse."

The report believes that this situation would "undermine Iranian influence in Iraq if it did not lead to its reversal, which could, in his view, represent an opportunity for the United States to strengthen its position in Iraq, but it is unlikely that this will happen given the" Washington's lack of a viable strategy and its presence on Earth and its limited "influence in Iraq. "

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/190866/واشنطن-بوست-شبكة-وكلاء-إيران-في-العراق-تعيش-حالة-من-الفوضى

• Thanks 9

39 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

The Washington Post: Iran’s proxy network in Iraq is in chaos

:twothumbs: Thank You For Posting THIS Very Encouraging Article, TigerGorZow, AND ALL The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

Iran is in select countries in the Middle East. Iran has been and is fomenting corruption and terrorism for the past 40 years in local Middle Eastern Countries. Iran had a network of finance in local Middle Eastern Countries. Iran has had a cohesive leadership structure in local Middle Eastern Countries.

Now:

• Iran's revenue streams have been cut back substantially.
  • Iran's key leadership in local countries has been neutralized.
  • Iran's related militia faction leaders are now vying for power in local countries.
  • The Iraqi populous is demanding Iranian militias and agents leave Iraq.
  • Saudi Arabia is experiencing the consequence of Iranian aggression from Yemen and wants the Iranian influences in the Middle East cut way back to eliminated.

If Iran is fighting their internal battles on foreign soil and is not welcomed in the country, how long before THIS attracts foreign attention to have Iranian militias and agents expelled from EVERY Middle Eastern country BACK TO Iran???!!!

I like neighbors. Neighbors are good. However, if my neighbors decide to have a fight or spat on my property, I would firmly AND politely tell them to take THEIR issue somewhere ELSE.

So, with Iranian finance and leadership fractured and in disarray with the toxic consequence of internal Iranian conflict on a country's soil, what benefit is there for Iran to be there with all the associated consequences?

Yep.

Iran IS getting THE BOOT!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Thank You For Posting THIS Very Encouraging Article, TigerGorZow, AND ALL The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

Iran is in select countries in the Middle East. Iran has been and is fomenting corruption and terrorism for the past 40 years in local Middle Eastern Countries. Iran had a network of finance in local Middle Eastern Countries. Iran has had a cohesive leadership structure in local Middle Eastern Countries.

Now:

• Iran's revenue streams have been cut back substantially.
  • Iran's key leadership in local countries has been neutralized.
  • Iran's related militia faction leaders are now vying for power in local countries.
  • The Iraqi populous is demanding Iranian militias and agents leave Iraq.
  • Saudi Arabia is experiencing the consequence of Iranian aggression from Yemen and wants the Iranian influences in the Middle East cut way back to eliminated.

If Iran is fighting their internal battles on foreign soil and is not welcomed in the country, how long before THIS attracts foreign attention to have Iranian militias and agents expelled from EVERY Middle Eastern country BACK TO Iran???!!!

I like neighbors. Neighbors are good. However, if my neighbors decide to have a fight or spat on my property, I would firmly AND politely tell them to take THEIR issue somewhere ELSE.

So, with Iranian finance and leadership fractured and in disarray with the toxic consequence of internal Iranian conflict on a country's soil, what benefit is there for Iran to be there with all the associated consequences?

Yep.

Iran IS getting THE BOOT!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

I’d say we are well past “Phase Line”...time to drop kick their a$$ outta there!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

SYN,  Too easy my friend just trying to contribute to the DV Family Forum....😊😊

GO RV & RI

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!! AND A Very Good Job At That - Thank You, TigerGorZow, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1

Just now, ronscarpa said:

Thanks Synopsis..!:salute:

:salute: !!!RonScarpa!!! :salute:

:twothumbs: You are Welcome, SIR, AND The Very Best Of Your Coffee This Morning!!! :tiphat:

Looks like a few more high level Insanian IRGC leaders need to be whacked so the in feeding and self neutralization/liquidation accelerates!!!

Maybe hit the Insanian IRGC financial leadership from the top down a few levels. NO MO Money. NO MO Cooperation with the Insanian IRGC in Insanian IRGC Foreign Countries!!!

Tomahawks AND Hell Fires AWAY!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 5