Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Midnight Guru Opinions - 12/12/2019

12-12-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert   ...Iraq is only "On the hook" essentially for break out of FOREX...say (I predict), .86...Traders buy and sell...that will raise the value...all that money, say up to 3 or 4 dollars, comes from people making an loosing money trading. Iraq is out of the picture at that point...because they are just buying and selling ethereal Dinar that don't and will never exist.  [I would love to see 86 cents...wow.]  Well, I think you would be making a big mistake to cash out at .86 - Just my opinion.  I suggest, you tie yourself to your bed, watch FOREX...for a bit...it's not going to go down.   {Check with a professional at the appropriate time}.. :twothumbs:

12-12-2019   Guest Guru BobL    I had a very interesting conference call the other day…something I have been involved with for years and is part of the RV/GCR…It’s one of the steps that has to happen in order for it to kick off…It’s been dormant for some time and now all of the sudden there is a lot of activity…I can’t share a ton because I have an NDA….”  but I can say that final documentation is being accumulated and sent in the appropriate places dealing with one component in “flipping the switch  on the GCR We are incredibly close…the things being exposed in the public is preparing the world for an asset/gold backed currency ...Most of the problems have been security related...but it is happening...you should all be very hopeful . This is a huge thing with a incredible amount of moving parts and people involved.  :confused2:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Hey markb, 

Some of the things that are said in the above statements do have little bits of truth to them.  Gold does have some play in every country's financial market. 

Once Iraq decides to RV, they WANT investors and others countries to invest..  which will increase the value naturally and fiscally. 

An overnight "global".. no.  A quiet revalue and then a steady upswing on the dinar value, yes.  

Once on the international market, you will see a upward push.   Which is great for us..  

It's all about timing, waiting, patience.  

I do know for many of us, our patience is running thin.    But, we've waited..  will, and still do.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, markb57 said:

it is so sad that these guru's have people that are that stupid to follow their every word....

I find these interesting in light of all the political wins ie Brexit... USMCA

There will be a level playing field and I believe gold backed Fiat tied into DLT ILP (interledger protocol) is what is coming in the next month or so... 

something to consider

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HeyJonesy said:

Hey markb, 

Some of the things that are said in the above statements do have little bits of truth to them.  Gold does have some play in every country's financial market. 

Once Iraq decides to RV, they WANT investors and others countries to invest..  which will increase the value naturally and fiscally. 

An overnight "global".. no.  A quiet revalue and then a steady upswing on the dinar value, yes.  

Once on the international market, you will see an upward push.   Which is great for us..  

It's all about timing, waiting, patience.  

I do know for many of us, our patience is running thin.    But, we've waited..  will, and still do.

Thanks Jonesy ... well said..! :twothumbs: RON

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1