Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting! - Dinar Call Options

roger-write

I stumbled upon an interesting site that sells dinar call options for about $90 per million. I would be curious if anyone here has had any dealings with this company.

For those not familiar with options: you pay a fraction of the price for the "option" to buy at a certain price within a certain time frame. If you don't exercise the option by the end of the time frame, it expires and you forfeit the fee you paid. Assuming this is a legit company (and that's a big 'if'), it could be a way for someone who can't afford many dinars to leverage much more if they think it will RV soon (all snickering aside)....

It looks like the period is for one month and you can renew the option for $20 per month. The strike price is high at over $2400 per million (that's the price you would pay for the million if you exercised your option to buy). The point is, you would never exercise the option unless it RVs. So who cares if you have to pay $2400 per million if it RVs.

It probably only makes sense for people who could only afford a couple hundred bucks and those who know it will RV in the next few months (okay go ahead and snicker at this point)...

http://iraqidinars.com/site/page/iraqidinarcalloptins

Sounds good...but the problem is who is writing these calls, is it the just the company or do they allow other investors to write them?

I do not feel confident that after the rv happens and you "call" that it will actually be paid to you.

And I don't know what crazy investor would write that call anyway. The downside potential is so huge for little upside.

I'd feel much safer going through dinar trade because it is essentially the same thing, but instead of them pretty much writing naked calls, he actually sets aside the reserve so the payment would not be hard.

options can be tricky business, not recommended to the average investor

Edited by Chris S.
  • Upvote 1

FYI to All. Ali/Dinar Trade has offered "Dinar on Reserve" for at least a few months now. This program let's you pay 10% down and gives you a full 30 days to pay the balance. If you do not pay the balance you merely forfeit the 10% dp as a handling fee. I have utilized this program as have several of my friends so I speak with complete confidence when I say it is safe. By all means feel free to investigate other programs but dinar trade has proven to be one of the most reliable sources out there and I for one use them exclusively. Good luck and God Bless.

---------------

tbarry

I had a thought of reserving some with Ali and wanted to ask if you knew what would happen if the RV were to take place PRIOR to the 30 days; would you still need to send in the balace by the 30 day dedline, or just collect by attending one of Ali's exchange centers????

Just checking...i am going to call tomorrow.

Thank you, and God Bless!!!

ret

I never thought this buying dinar on options was a good thing. Especially at what you are saying total end price of 2400 per mil.

Just buy what you can afford - don't be greedy - and if you want more then save up a little each week and buy more.

If it happens before you think you have purchased all that you wanted - then so be it. You will still make a very good profit on what you have already purchased.

It could RV at a dime and we would all make a fantastic profit - not millionaires the way we want it to happen but still a very nice profit.

Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1

---------------

tbarry

I had a thought of reserving some with Ali and wanted to ask if you knew what would happen if the RV were to take place PRIOR to the 30 days; would you still need to send in the balace by the 30 day dedline, or just collect by attending one of Ali's exchange centers????

Just checking...i am going to call tomorrow.

Thank you, and God Bless!!!

ret

Yes, you still have the 30 day obligation to pay the balance and Ali will still honor the price, he agreed to sell them to you for. Now, If you should call him after rv and make your appoinment, tell him about your dinar reserve and I'm sure, if it's within the initial 30 day agreement, I'm sure he will cash you out minus what you owe.

• Downvote 1

When someone sells you Options they do so knowing in their mind the best case scenario would be a move aginst you or sideways therefor keeping you in your position tell expiration. So far at least that sideways movement has made these option writters a lot of money.I am sure it is a win win for them because they have plenty of Dinar on hand to make a payout.All of witch they bought at the lower price .Pretty nifty if you ask me.The only way i would think of a purchase of these options is if i could get a strike price out several months or years.Yes the price would go up but so would the safety of my investment. Just my Opinion.....Goooooooooo RV

Majority of the people on here will tell you not to spend more than you can afford to loose. Buying on options is definitly buying more than you can afford to loose because otherwise you would just buy at the regular price and pay up front.

The people selling are also hoping you will not be able to come up with the remainder in time so they get a freebie.