Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali Interview Is Up!

Toyvp

Excellent - Very informative audio. Thank you Toyvp for posting. Thanks to Adam for this kind of posting . Thanks to Ali for taking the time to answer all the questions that were asked of him.

who cares, not me

You must not be invested in dinar if you do not care about something like this.

Note to Adam or Mod that has the power to do so - It might be a good idea to not have the audio auto start. When it is replied to in a way where the audio is copied is why we are getting two plays going at the same time. So turning off the auto play feature might solve this problem. Else if there are similiar replies such as the one from dillydog this will escalate.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Thank you toyvp for posting this chat; many questions and rumors put to rest.

Thank You Adam for allowing on DinarVets

ret

Thanks for this post.

One question not asked was: Is there a minimum amount of Dinar (currency) that can be cashed in at one time? I know there is a minimum fee $150 / Million.

---------------------------

TR8; per the chat with Ali, 150.00 per million, or any lesser amount.

So, if you have 100,000 Dinar, and it RV's at $1.00= $100,000 - ($150.00 fee) = $98,850.00

The same fee ($150.00) would be charged for any lesser amount for say 25,000 Dinar... 25,000 Dinar at RV of $1.00= $25,000.00 - ($150.00 fee) = $24,850.00

Hope that helps....

ret

• Upvote 1

This is EXCELLENT! This is the first time I've heard him state plainly that "he will pay the CBI rate", no spread, just a $150.00 per million service fee. He's always been a little coy about beating the bank's rate but in this interview he was very candid, finally!

Thanks for the post!

Actually he said $150.00 flat rate plus what ever the Iraq banks spred was......there is more that just a flat $150.00 you better check the interview again.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You need to listen to it again. He plainly said he would pay the CBI RATE with no spread, PERIOD. Use a Q-tip first next time.

Spec Investor

Maybe you should use the Qtip smart azz, because he said a flat rate PLUS what ever the Iraq exchange was he even gives the web sight address so you can see what that is at that time.... OH ITS OK NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE :P . SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST SLOWER THAN OTHERS...... Happy RV

[

Spec Investor

He said and I quote, because I know how hard it may be for you to find it on ur own " $150.00 flat and what ever the Central Bank of Iraq's buy and sell price is. You can check it at TBI.IQ......... :)

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

has anyone ever been to one of his locations?

Good question!!! I'm travilling through Bakersfield in few weeks and if the time is right I will check it out, need to do a search for an address.... As Adam says "few nuggets of information", it's all good. Thanks for the post.

I will never understand why everyone feels like they have to fight about being right and belittle others in doing so.

I have listened to the audio 4 times and Ali did in fact say that the rate is $150.00 per million with no spread. He did say that he would use whatever the rate is showing on the CBI.IQ site that shows the actual exchange rate as this is the Central Bank of Iraq. If you go there now, it shows the 1170. It sounds like a good deal to me. Even if your bank only charges 1%, it could be a bad thing.

I have talked to my personal bank and they have no spread (I have exchanged foreign currency there before with no fees) but would have to wait a week for the money to show up in my account because they have to send it off. Not sure if I want to do that. I trust my bank but who knows who it will go to when it leaves them. I am not that trusting!

• Upvote 4

Excellent - Very informative audio. Thank you Toyvp for posting. Thanks to Adam for this kind of posting . Thanks to Ali for taking the time to answer all the questions that were asked of him.

You must not be invested in dinar if you do not care about something like this.

Ditto!!

DD interviews Ali about Cash In, Buying Dinar, etc.

THANK YOU TOYVP!!