Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP RALLIES VERSES DEMOCRAT RALLIES

I listened to it last night. It was fun.  I’m surprised no one has complained about Concord being moved to NH.  😂 😆 😝 

I heard that last night and I laughed and said, let him go, he’s on a roll. Like John Belushi in Animal House. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, chris smith said:

what are these trump haters going to say when Iraq rvs? will they belive in trump finally?

Trump has as much to do with the RV as Bush had, or Obama had... In other words, none of them have anything to do with the RV. The CBI is a central bank. Central Banks are privately owned... Just like our Federal Reserve. It is a private bank... Now if Rothschild says something pay attention... One more time... The Gurus lie... The CBI is private and the queen of England, Trump or any other politician has zero control over their actions.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Bloomberg seems to be the new "hope" of the future.....imagine....2 old white billionaires trying to outspend one another to land a job paying 500k a year.....

Of course perhaps we're just going back in time......

The founders were the very rich....and Washington was the wealthiest man in the country...... in that they chose against a monarchy.....where Washington might have been annointed "King".......makes the story/history even more special.....     CL

• Thanks 1