Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All this Talk about hate and a 2nd Civil War.....

I see a lot of talk about this and that, no one will show up, no one cares, it is those on the Right that are Blood Thirsty Animals and what not.....

Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’

https://bustatroll.org/2019/08/07/kamala-harrisafter-we-impeach-we-round-up-the-trump-supporters/?fbclid=IwAR1E5Lkydit0uovArm7_TFKK7pgktBtemQ2ntVg7DVdSa6QbMcYlLSFr2ac

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us.

IMG_2651-300x200.jpg Picture placement for credit purposes only.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

You like that s**t? It’s from some  crappy, old book. That’s about Trump and his enablers. I use things like that when I run out of things to say.”

This is what the Left wants to bring American back together?

They want Your Guns....All of them

They want to Ban All Ammo would would most likely include sticks, rocks, bats

They want it to be legal for Full Term Abortions and maybe up to 5 years after birth in case one had a change of heart....Just tired of raising a child.

70% plus tax to support their illegal Immigration and open Border Policy

No Cars, or Trucks of any kind unless they magically just run om Air.

And the List goes on and on but I am getting a headache thinking about it.

Karsten

• Thanks 6

Yes, it would seem that this site has ALL of the BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS that many of us have failed to hear about.

Did you know that Dinesh D'Souza has died at the age of 58, the same size as Donald Trumps waist size.

How about Clint Eastwood?  Yes, God bless his soul, dead at 79.  But he has willed his entire estate to the Trump 2020 re-election

Oh yeah, the Fonze, he also has kicked the bucket at the age of 77.  He was a huge supporter of Trump and a life long gun lover.  His estate will be split between the 2020 Trump campaign and his nephew, Ralph "Malph" Peterson.

I am truely saddened  to hear about Ruth Bader Ginsbergs death and would like to share more about this tragedy  but just didn't  take the neccessary time to read more of the details.

good one Karstan.........I didn't  know you were so interested SATIRE.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Oh...Ok, LAIC......When I started reading your post I confess I couldn't quite understand and I thought " Good ole Clint died and I didn't read anything about it????"

Now it's clear.....

none of us are ready or want to here about Clint passing.  I grew up watching His movies and fell in love with him in "Rawhide". Whoop, whoop, whata cowboy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, learning all i can said:

you are exactly right.  I had no idea that there were such sites with this kind of utter stupidity....and yet many believe every word of it.

The strangest part is, all a person has to do when visiting those kinds of sites is click on the "about" tab, and it will say exactly what their mission/narrative is.  Very few claim to be bipartisan or unbiased.  Why anybody would accept their info as truthful is beyond rational reasoning. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The strangest part is, all a person has to do when visiting those kinds of sites is click on the "about" tab, and it will say exactly what their mission/narrative is.  Very few claim to be bipartisan or unbiased.  Why anybody would accept their info as truthful is beyond rational reasoning. 

GO RV, then BV 

Loyalty....Party lines....Maybe even an Ideal some have....

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And just why would they want the People Totally Helpless......Any Ideas?

Virginia Tyranny: SB64 Looks To Outlaw Krav Maga, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Tai Chi, Firearms Instruction, Guns, Magazines & Self-Defense Training

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/virginia-tyranny-sb64-looks-to-outlaw-krav-maga-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-kickboxing-tai-chi-firearms-instruction-guns-magazines-self-defense-training/?fbclid=IwAR3diNsJkf8zVatWsov4pM3jmRNqyIpnlPlwLi1YMuHjY88dDTS22zRpOSA

Karsten

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Never gonna happen in America. But civil war, as you posted in another thread, Americans bought enough weapons to supply the Marine Corps. 

Ya don't put on a condom unless your gonna :o

Hell these days I just keep condoms around to keep moisture/rain/mud  and wasps from getting in the barrel......Some will get it and most wont.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Haha 2

Virginia Democrats Filing Proposals To Begin ‘Confiscation’ Of Lawfully Owned Firearms, Second Amendment Reporter Says

https://www.dailywire.com/news/virginia-democrats-filing-proposals-to-begin-confiscation-of-lawfully-owned-firearms-second-amendment-reporter-says?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pepple

And just how well do they think this is going to go over?

Karsten

• Thanks 1