Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Morning Guru Opinions @ 10:35 AM EDT - 8/31/2019

8-31-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Question:  "I DID ASK TBI BANK IF I CAN USE MASTER CARD ABROAD...ANSWER FROM TBI"  Answer: "you can use it in withdrawals from ATMs and direct purchase from the points of sale as well as in the Internet such as subscriptions and airline reservations, hotels, shopping sites and promotion in social networking pages in any country of the world except Brazil, Indonesia, Syria and Iran."   Wow, Trade Bank is telling us they are international on a Friday when banks are closed... Fascinating...! ...all the facts in place now are evidence the end results for the completion of Monetary Reforms is coming to a close..!  Yes, international cards being used from here on out from the looks of it... :) 

8-31-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I have to tell everyone right nowit appears that everything is on track to move ahead with the project to delete the zeros and launch the smaller category coins and maybe some notes too. We are about to move to the next and final stag...! ;) 

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Added at 12:40 PM EDT: 

8-31-2019   Newshound Guru  Jeff  ...the CBI said back in 2014 that their #1 thing they were seeking was political stability.  So they're telling you that the formation and complete government is the linchpin...the UN clearly announced that there's one position remaining - the Education Minister...this whole thing is scripted...we have them attempting to complete the government in September...3 weeks ago you had them bring a ton of reconstruction money into Iraq specifically for the 2019 budget...there's only one quarter left. Any reconstruction is post rate change event.  If they're gonna use that money in Q4 then they have to walk into Q4 with a new rate in hand.  That means they have to change the rate in September. It's very cut and dry...

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

So they're telling you that the formation and complete government is the linchpin...the UN clearly announced that there's one position remaining - the Education Minister...this whole thing is scripted...we have them attempting to complete the government in

I said the same thing a month ago.  Scripted yes, Education Minister, that is a joke.  I offered my services but never heard back from them.  The position of the EM getting filled will take 2 minutes.  It’s a stall tactic.  

When Iraq is ready they will pull the trigger. Reading about .02 doesn’t sound very good.  I don’t see how that will help Iraq.  If that is the beginning rate maybe it’s designed to get some Dinar off the streets.  Personally I think it will be .84 to 1.19 to begin but that is only a wag.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Personally I think it will be .84 to 1.19 to begin but that is only a wag.

For what it’s worth, I agree. It doesn’t make sense to me that the rate would RV at such a low rate of .02, or even .10 or anything below a dollar. My reasoning is if it does come in at a very low rate, what would keep investors from cashing in a little and then buying a truckload more because there isn’t a doubt that the rate won’t stay that low. 

Thoughts?? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2