Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe out as Trump's nominee for director of national intelligence

NEW: President Trump to Nominate Rep. John Ratcliffe to Replace Deep State DNI Chief Dan Coats: REPORT

by Cristina Laila

IMG_2308-600x292.jpg

A couple weeks ago it was reported that President Trump was eager to remove Deep State Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and replace him with former CIA officer and NSC official Fred Fleitz, an anti-Deep State think tank.

On Sunday, the New York Times and Axios reported that according to 3 sources familiar with the matter, President Trump is expected to nominate Republican Congressman John Ratcliffe to replace Coats as Director of National Intelligence.

Ratcliffe, a pro-Trump GOP favorite grilled Mueller real good on Wednesday about his Constitutional abuses and according to Axios, Trump was impressed with his performance during the House Judiciary Hearing.

‘Can you give me an example other than Donald Trump where the Justice Department determined that an investigated person was not exonerated because their innocence was not conclusively determined?’ Ratcliffe asked Mueller.

Mueller was left stuttering and could not answer Rep. Ratcliff so he mumbled something about this being a ‘unique situation.’

Ratfcliffe interjected and told Mueller the reason why he can’t find another example of this happening is because it doesn’t exist.

Although Ratcliffe did a great job last week grilling Mueller, the Texas lawmaker has been on Trump’s radar for some time and the president has been seriously considering him for DNI chief.

Dan Coats is a Deep State stooge and is causing a bottleneck for Barr and Durham in the declassification process in their Spygate investigation.

Recall, in May of this year, Dan Coats warned Attorney General Bill Barr against releasing “highly-sensitive classified information” would imperil national security after President Trump ordered a declassification of Spygate documents.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

For those of you that still don't believe in

Q Anon consider what he said back in Feb. 

about the DNI

some may take the option of permanent vacation. Coats gone. Barr instructed give Nunes what he needs, declass brings down the house.

View image on Twitter
  • Thanks 2

Former Federal Prosecutor Confirms Rep. John Ratcliffe’s Role In Holy Land Foundation Case

A former federal prosecutor involved in the terrorism financing case against the Holy Land Foundation confirmed that Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, was appointed to investigate specific criminal allegations raised during the federal trial.
JULY 30, 2019 By Sean Davis

A former federal prosecutor involved in the terrorism financing trial against the Holy Land Foundation confirmed to The Federalist today that Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, whom President Donald Trump has said he intends to nominate as director of national intelligence, did receive a special appointment as part of the case.

“John was appointed to look into allegations of potential misconduct involving a juror and one or more of the defendants in that case,” Nathan Garrett, a formal federal prosecutor who worked on the trial team, told The Federalist Tuesday morning. “John is a stellar lawyer, experienced national security prosecutor and leader, and a man of the highest character

ABC News alleged in an article that Ratcliffe “misrepresented” and “embellished” his role in the case, even suggesting that he was not involved with it at all.

“ABC News could find no public court records that connect Ratcliffe to either of the two trials for the case,” the article claimed. “Former officials directly involved in the decade-long Holy Land Foundation investigation could not recall Ratcliffe having any role, and four former defense attorneys who served on the cases told ABC News on Monday they had no recollection of Ratcliffe being involved with any of the proceedings that resulted in the convictions of their clients.”

Garrett, who is listed on the federal court docket for the Holy Land Foundation case as one of the prosecutors of record representing the United States, told The Federalist that ABC News never contacted him for comment prior to publishing its article.

“No,” he responded when asked directly whether anyone from ABC News contacted him about its story.

He also noted it is not surprising that Ratcliffe’s role would not have been public at the time, given the sensitive nature of terrorism cases.

“I served as a ‘terrorism prosecutor’ before and after 9/11, and 98% of the work in that arena never saw the light of day,” Garrett said. “Folks like John were thrust into what had traditionally been an intelligence community-only environment and expected to engage and provide leadership and perspective as those matters progressed.”

“It was trial by fire, and he handled it exceedingly well, albeit outside of the public eye,” Garrett said.

The former federal prosecutor and FBI special agent also offered a personal endorsement of Ratcliffe’s nomination and confirmation as director of national intelligence.

“In my 20 years in the business, there’s no one I believe more capable of this position than John,” he said.

On July 28, Trump announced via Twitter that he intended to nominate Ratcliffe to replace former Sen. Dan Coats, R-Ind., as director of national intelligence following Coats’ retirement on Aug. 15.

Ratcliffe has drawn the ire of left-wing conspiracy theorists who have for years claimed, without evidence, that Trump treasonously colluded with the Russian government to steal the 2016 election from Hillarious Clinton. Former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed as special counsel in May of 2017 to investigate allegations of treasonous Russian collusion, found there was no collusion or conspiracy with Russians to steal the 2016 elections.

Ratcliffe has repeatedly said the American public deserves to know who was behind the conspiracy theory and whether they weaponized false information to spy on American citizens in the heat of a political campaign.

A spokeswoman for Ratcliffe’s congressional office also confirmed Ratcliffe’s role in the Holy Land Foundation case.

“Shortly following a declared mistrial in a terrorism financing prosecution, United States v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, et al. in the Northern District of Texas on Oct. 22, 2007, a Justice Department order appointed U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Texas John Ratcliffe to investigate issues related to the outcome of the Holy Land case,” she told The Federalist.

“Department of Justice records will confirm that as both chief of anti-terrorism and national security for the Eastern District of Texas and as U.S. attorney, John Ratcliffe opened, managed, and supervised numerous domestic and international terrorism-related cases.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump's administrative revolving door....where every department head's title begins with "acting".  :facepalm:

Image result for white house revolving door

GO RV, then BV

This is what Draining the Swamp looks like. But when it's your Swamp being drained I reckon you can call it whatever you like.:o:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is what Draining the Swamp looks like. But when it's your Swamp being drained I reckon you can call it whatever you like.:o:lol:

Most of the swamp dwellers being drained, Trump hired.  Case in point, FBI Director Wray.....Didn't you start a whole thread on his employment demise being next?

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Most of the swamp dwellers being drained, Trump hired.  Case in point, FBI Director Wray.....Didn't you start a whole thread on his employment demise being next?

GO RV, then BV  

Most the people that President Trump hired were from the upper echelons of the swamp. Can you think of a better way to put the swamp dwellers evil machinations on blast before firing them?

And I wish to clarify something, Christopher Wray director of the FBI has spent his entire life in Washington DC. He is the epitome of a swamp dweller.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

ost the people that President Trump hired were from the upper echelons of the swamp. Can you think of a better way to put the swamp dwellers evil machinations on blast before firing them?

Are you suggesting he is hiring the swamp people just so he can fire them? Doesn't that seem a bit wasteful of time and tax dollars. Are you sure he isn't just hiring bad people who can't do their jobs or even worse, people who tell him how he can do his job better?

B/A

• Thanks 1

Most the people that President Trump hired were from the upper echelons of the swamp. Can you think of a better way to put the swamp dwellers evil machinations on blast before firing them?

And I wish to clarify something, Christopher Wray director of the FBI has spent his entire life in Washington DC. He is the epitome of a swamp dweller.

So you're saying Trump hired him to fire him.....Ridiculous, half baked claim (Note:  Nowhere did I call YOU personally ridiculous or half baked, only YOUR ridiculous, half baked claim).    

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Are you suggesting he is hiring the swamp people just so he can fire them? Doesn't that seem a bit wasteful of time and tax dollars. Are you sure he isn't just hiring bad people who can't do their jobs or even worse, people who tell him how he can do his job better?

B/A

Let me ask you something, to the average American what looks better? Coming into office and firing the heads of every governmental department and your staff all at once, or firing a few as they expose themselves to be swamp dweller's who refused follow a sitting POTUS?

Right or wrong it is the decision that was me. And another thing, do you really believe that President Trump has managed to come to the place were he is withstanding the extraordinary opposition that he has all by himself? Is it not more plausible to believe that he is being helped by forces far more powerful than him? For example the military? I suspect you're about to see the answer to those questions very soon.

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you're saying Trump hired him to fire him.....Ridiculous, half baked claim (Note:  Nowhere did I call YOU personally ridiculous or half baked, only YOUR ridiculous, half baked claim).    

GO RV, then BV

Ahhh, so I can learn:lol:

• Thanks 2

Let me ask you something, to the average American what looks better? Coming into office and firing the heads of every governmental department and your staff all at once, or firing a few as they expose themselves to be swamp dweller's who refused follow a sitting POTUS?

So is that a yes? You think he is hiring these people just to fire them? To go through the selection process. The vetting process. And the confirmation process. Just to fire them. Is that the new fantasy?

Unicorns are real. Here's is a picture to prove it.

Image result for unicorn mask

Edited by bostonangler
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

is that a yes? You think he is hiring these people just to fire them?

I think it's very plausible that he's hiring with the hopes that they will get on board with him but I don't believe he's so stupid as to not be willing to let someone expose themselves for what they truly are. 

• Thanks 2

I honestly believe there are many in Congress as well as here that would rather See America Fail as long as they saw POTUS Trump out of office.....They walk over dollars to pick up a penny here and there.

What about the Children, What about the Homeless Vets. What about the Rat's and Maggots in both Cummins and AOC districts....Screw that....They want America Destroyed and live some what ever sort of life.

Honestly, Free Speech is one thing but the Constant Hate Coming from a Few here is getting rather worrisome.....If you don't like this Country, If you don't like this POTUS.....Go somewhere that makes you happy.

Sorry, dickheads but Donald J Trump is Your President, My President and most likely will be until 2024....Get over the HATE or go find a forum for like minded people....I am sure The Democrat party and Anitifa have a Forum and would welcome you with open arms, high 5's and give you some sorta of knife, bat or assault rifle....Ya, I am flippin tired of these people making the forum look bad.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I honestly believe there are many in Congress as well as here that would rather See America Fail as long as they saw POTUS Trump out of office.....They walk over dollars to pick up a penny here and there.

What about the Children, What about the Homeless Vets. What about the Rat's and Maggots in both Cummins and AOC districts....Screw that....They want America Destroyed and live some what ever sort of life.

Honestly, Free Speech is one thing but the Constant Hate Coming from a Few here is getting rather worrisome.....If you don't like this Country, If you don't like this POTUS.....Go somewhere that makes you happy.

Sorry, dickheads but Donald J Trump is Your President, My President and most likely will be until 2024....Get over the HATE or go find a forum for like minded people....I am sure The Democrat party and Anitifa have a Forum and would welcome you with open arms, high 5's and give you some sorta of knife, bat or assault rifle....Ya, I am flippin tired of these people making the forum look bad.

Karsten

👍Damn...that gave me chills!!!👍👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 years under obama......8 Flipping years people suffered. People lost Homes, their jobs and no one bitched. 8 years he ran this country into the ground and no one Questioned him.....Why.....He was Black and thy didn't want to be deemed a Racist......Guess What he is also half White.....The EPA Closed Coal Plants, Destroy Rivers, Forced Steel mills to close and shipped those products over seas....no one gave a flipping care as they watched coal towns die, as they watched the steel Towns die.......As they watched American Families put out on the street and No One cared..........

No one cared to ask where he was from, where he came from as everyone was.....They were scared to be Labeled a Racist.....Today you are a Racist for driving a White Car or living in a White House.

Did anyone question where obama got the Millions he sent to Iran in the dark of the night....Just who in Congress Approved that crap....No One as they didn't have a clue.

If those that hate this President can't get over the Fact He, DONALD J. TRUMP was elected my the People of the United States.......Boy there are a lot of places to move to.....Until you move you sorry asses to some place you would rather be.....STFU.

This is a Dinar Forum to Learn about the Dinar and what is going down....Not the Trash Trump Forum.

Whiny ass ******* are ruining it for everyone with your every minute BS about anything you want to ***** about TRUMP.....He is the President Of the United States so get the hell over the pour me racist BS....Grown the hell up and get on with life.......

You all piss too many of us off and that life might not be all that long.....

Karsten

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

Interesting how one can readily identify the unfortunate products of Dr. Spock "development" "practices".

https://images.app.goo.gl/vKEu287Tt2Hc3qwz7

The lack of necessary and appropriate corporal discipline in the formative years has left the petty and petulant self serving to vehemently oppose normative and healthy social participation and interaction. The inappropriate tolerance for the vitriol expressions in any particular setting in the name of free speech has left the responsible to requisitely necessarily address the errant then are termed as the agressor as deemed by the tolerant all the while fostering an ever increasing disposition of the petty and petulant self serving to increasingly senseless attacks on honorable practices by individuals leading to violence baselessly justified as infringement on free expression and free speech in varying degrees of vulgar fashion.

The psychological trends introduced by Dr. Spock and other whack jobs to The United States Of America Citizens has claimed a higher intellectual and necessary application fostering conflict with varying degrees of intensity between tested and completely beneficial historical philosophies, that once flourished as practiced by The States Of America Patriots, and the vulgar actors.

The petty and petulant self serving vulgar actors have entirely and shamelessly retreated to an inextricable state of THEIR "cognition" FULLY "encapsulated" IN THEIR "safe" "space" having divorced THEMSLEVES FULLY of ALL Reason AND Common Sense with absolutely NO sense of REALITY for peaceable social participation and interaction DEMONSTRATING THEIR "value" TO "society" comperable to the value of mammary glands on a male swine with likewise public display of completely shameless indecency.

I recognize free speech has a necessary responsibility to be accurately exercised whereas the tolerant view the necessary and accurate responsibility as infringement on free speech and free expression all the while not acknowledging the "progressive" dire consequences of allowed baseless and otherwise vulgar expression in any social setting.

There is no such thing as peaceable social orders on fundamentally differing bases. The tested and completely beneficial historical philosophies that once fourished, and can still flourish if personally practiced, commonly practiced by True The United States Of America Patriot Citizens are outlined in the four (4) Textual Cornerstones. The basic "conflict" engaged by the petty and petulant self serving vulgar actors is a denial of application of the of the beneficial notations in the four (4) Textual Cornerstones.

The True The United States Of America Patriots necessarily address the petty and petulant self serving vulgar actors for the current and future posterity of The United States Of America Patriot Citizens in whatever form as the circumstances necessitate understanding that if an inch is left unoccupied, a mile will be inappropriately claimed by the petty and petulant self serving vulgar actors and invaded.

I choose to Stand AND Fight as the circumstances necessitate AND get the six of OTHER True The United States Of America Patriots understanding precious ground given is the basis for ever increasing slavery to "progressive" philosophies IMPOSED by the petty and petulant self serving vulgar actors and likewise enemy combatants.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Interesting how one can readily identify the unfortunate products of Dr. Spock "development" "practices".

The lack of necessary and appropriate corporal discipline in the formative years has left the petty and petulant self serving to vehemently oppose normative and healthy social participation and interaction. The inappropriate tolerance for the vitriol expressions in any particular setting in the name of free speech has left the responsible to requisitely necessarily address the errant then are termed as the agressor as deemed by the tolerant all the while fostering an ever increasing disposition of the petty and petulant self serving to increasingly senseless attacks on honorable practices by individuals leading to violence baselessly justified as infringement on free expression and free speech in varying degrees of vulgar fashion.

The psychological trends introduced by Dr. Spock and other whack jobs to The United States Of America Citizens has claimed a higher intellectual and necessary application fostering conflict with varying degrees of intensity between tested and completely beneficial historical philosophies, that once flourished as practiced by The States Of America Patriots, and the vulgar actors.

The petty and petulant self serving vulgar actors have entirely and shamelessly retreated to an inextricable state of THEIR "cognition" FULLY "encapsulated" IN THEIR "safe" "space" having divorced THEMSLEVES FULLY of ALL Reason AND Common Sense with absolutely NO sense of REALITY for peaceable social participation and interaction DEMONSTRATING THEIR "value" TO "society" comperable to the value of mammary glands on a male swine with likewise public display of completely shameless indecency.

I recognize free speech has a necessary responsibility to be accurately exercised whereas the tolerant view the necessary and accurate responsibility as infringement on free speech and free expression all the while not acknowledging the "progressive" dire consequences of allowed baseless and otherwise vulgar expression in any social setting.

There is no such thing as peaceable social orders on fundamentally differing bases. The tested and completely beneficial historical philosophies that once fourished, and can still flourish if personally practiced, commonly practiced by True The United States Of America Patriot Citizens are outlined in the four (4) Textual Cornerstones. The basic "conflict" engaged by the petty and petulant self serving vulgar actors is a denial of application of the of the beneficial notations in the four (4) Textual Cornerstones.

The True The United States Of America Patriots necessarily address the petty and petulant self serving vulgar actors for the current and future posterity of The United States Of America Patriot Citizens in whatever form as the circumstances necessitate understanding that if an inch is left unoccupied, a mile will be inappropriately claimed by the petty and petulant self serving vulgar actors and invaded.

I choose to Stand AND Fight as the circumstances necessitate AND get the six of OTHER True The United States Of America Patriots understanding precious ground given is the basis for ever increasing slavery to "progressive" philosophies IMPOSED by the petty and petulant self serving vulgar actors and likewise enemy combatants.

Ohhhhh...got some goose bumps on that one!!!👍👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Hooah!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

8 years under obama......8 Flipping years people suffered. People lost Homes, their jobs and no one bitched. 8 years he ran this country into the ground and no one Questioned him.....Why.....He was Black and thy didn't want to be deemed a Racist......Guess What he is also half White.....The EPA Closed Coal Plants, Destroy Rivers, Forced Steel mills to close and shipped those products over seas....no one gave a flipping care as they watched coal towns die, as they watched the steel Towns die.......As they watched American Families put out on the street and No One cared..........

No one cared to ask where he was from, where he came from as everyone was.....They were scared to be Labeled a Racist.....Today you are a Racist for driving a White Car or living in a White House.

Did anyone question where obama got the Millions he sent to Iran in the dark of the night....Just who in Congress Approved that crap....No One as they didn't have a clue.

If those that hate this President can't get over the Fact He, DONALD J. TRUMP was elected my the People of the United States.......Boy there are a lot of places to move to.....Until you move you sorry asses to some place you would rather be.....STFU.

This is a Dinar Forum to Learn about the Dinar and what is going down....Not the Trash Trump Forum.

Whiny ass ******* are ruining it for everyone with your every minute BS about anything you want to ***** about TRUMP.....He is the President Of the United States so get the hell over the pour me racist BS....Grown the hell up and get on with life.......

You all piss too many of us off and that life might not be all that long.....

Karsten

:bravo:And to quote my fellow Jarhead above HOOOOOAAA. I'm so glad you said that so I didn't have to. As a Mod here there are limits to how far I can push the envelope out of my respect for Adam.  And I'm sure I push that limit pretty hard. 

Having said that I must respectfully ask to please not use the foul language and name calling of other members. I Know AND FULLY UNDERSTAND  how demoralizing and inundating they can be, but we are built on showing a higher level of respect. Even in the face of ignorance. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe out as Trump's nominee for director of national intelligence