Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Collective Consciousness

bluejay

I know this might not sit well with evryone out there in Dinar Land, but I'm taking a shot. Lets face it we are all looking for the same thing here and I want to offer something that we can actually do, to try and make things go our way.

Collective Consciousness: www.collectivewisdominitiative.org/.../kenny_science.htm Check it out it's real.

So what I would like is a combined group to participate in supporting the following Collectively:

Our Intention is for the Safety of our Troops in Iraq.

Our Intention is for a better life for the Iraqi People.

Our Intention is for a stable a prosperous new Iraqi Government.

Our Intention is to attract abundence.

Well something like this, I would like for there to be a set time that everyday collectively we intend this to happen.

OK go ahead now let the bashing begin. I'm sure if anything there will be some good jokes about this.

• Upvote 8

I know this might not sit well with evryone out there in Dinar Land, but I'm taking a shot. Lets face it we are all looking for the same thing here and I want to offer something that we can actually do, to try and make things go our way.

Collective Consciousness: www.collectivewisdominitiative.org/.../kenny_science.htm Check it out it's real.

So what I would like is a combined group to participate in supporting the following Collectively:

Well something like this, I would like for there to be a set time that everyday collectively we intend this to happen.

OK go ahead now let the bashing begin. I'm sure if anything there will be some good jokes about this.

Great idea.... it will happen... Go RV....

Nice very nice, Thank you!

Blessings.

Our intention is to get rich... lol

Everything is energy including money....how in the world could be bad for all of you to rich with energy, Divine energy,

God energy, Angel Energy, Buddhic Energy ..just every kind of energies from the highest realms and dear heart that

does include money energy. So be rich in all things, including money!! :rolleyes:

and this quote, well believe it. The universe is the outpouring of the majesty of God, the auspicious one, radiant love. Every face you see belongs to Him. He is present in everyone without exception." - Yajur Veda.

• Upvote 3

Great idea! There truly is power in positive thinking, law of attraction, etc. Thats what bothers me most about the people who want to be negative in their posts. Bluejay, your post was like a breath of fresh air! Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1

Bluejay, you have a good idea there....however, your angels, cosmic energy, whatever, are very literal minded beings/energy....you need to be very specific.....sooo, i propose we all say outloud to ourselves all day...i need iraqi currency to rv at 3.86....i need iraqi curenncy to rv at 3.86....you could even put it to your favorite tune....just dont do it in front of your co-workers...lol.....go RV already!!!

• Upvote 1

Everything is energy including money....how in the world could be bad for all of you to rich with energy, Divine energy,

God energy, Angel Energy, Buddhic Energy ..just every kind of energies from the highest realms and dear heart that

does include money energy. So be rich in all things, including money!!

You folks are kidding , right?

• Downvote 1

what?........you want us to become Shaolin Monks........................Grasshopper!! ph34r.gif I don't look good with a bald head and orange clashes with my green eyes!!!

• Downvote 1

Great post bluejay. I absolutely believe in the power of thought, and collectively that power grows exponentially. Focusing on the outcome that you actually desire is key, while at the same time eliminating that which you do not want from your thoughts. Well said and a great idea. I'll check out the site. Thanks for putting it out there!

Peace

I agree totally. The human mind has amazing capabilities we've just barely tapped into in this 3rd dimension. The key is to pray, not out of need or desparation, but pray, imagine, and feel as if the event has already happened. Here is a description of the 5 modes of prayer:

One researcher, Margaret Poloma, a sociology professor at the University of Akron, Ohio, identifies four modalities of prayer typically used in the West today: colloquial, petitionary, ritualistic and meditative prayer.

Colloquial prayer is when we speak to God in our own words. For example, "Dear God, please, if you'll just give me this job, I promise I'll always be to work on time."

Petitionary prayer is when we claim our good from the creative forces in our world. "Mighty I AM presence, I claim the right to heal."

Ritualistic prayer is when we repeat words that are predetermined and sequential, like the bedtime prayer "Now I lay me down to sleep..." and the mealtime prayer "Bless this food, oh Lord, and us to they service..." This also includes written prayers or prayers passed from generation to generation.

Meditative prayer is the style of prayer beyond words. We may sit silent, open and still, aware of the presence of the creative forces within our world.

The Fifth Mode of Prayer is an active form of prayer, based in the technology of human feeling. Rather than thinking "please let this prayer be answered," this fifth type of prayer invites us to feel as if the prayer has already been answered.