Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Claiming two years of his presidency were ‘stolen,’ Trump suggests he’s owed overtime

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I think American voters have a right to know who they are voting for.... His actions speak louder than returns...

Like if HRC were indicted for destroying her hard drive and deleting 30k emails. She should have been in jail in 2016, not on the ballot for President. Several nice felonies covered up by her friend Comey. I guess the voters didn’t need to know the full extent of her crimes.  

Give it a rest BA, you cannot defend what the Dems have done unless you are a hater of our laws and our country. You are deflecting and attacking, a Dem strategy.

Are you a Dem operative because you sure write like one 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The only thing Trump is playing are American voters.... 

Hahahahaha, and you don’t think the Dems are playing the RC and Obstruction lies for votes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I too have made bad investments, but I don't go out and tell the world I'm the greatest... I don't go out and lie about my wealth. I just think he is not worth nearly what he would like you to think. He is not a big enough man to admit any downfalls. If that is an attribute you admire, then you have made the right choice.

B/A

Your Hate of Trump is sad.......................people brag, embellish, & exaggerate daily. Your hero Barry bragged on himself daily

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Like if HRC were indicted for destroying her hard drive and deleting 30k emails. She should have been in jail in 2016, not on the ballot for President. Several nice felonies covered up by her friend Comey. I guess the voters didn’t need to know the full extent of her crimes.  

Give it a rest BA, you cannot defend what the Dems have done unless you are a hater of our laws and our country. You are deflecting and attacking, a Dem strategy.

Are you a Dem operative because you sure write like one 

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo  BA has always stated he/she is middle of the road and just posts anti right, Loves Barry & Hillarious. Go figure

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HALF of Americans don't pay income tax despite crippling govt debt...http://plu.gd/qLa

I wish I didn't have to pay taxes... But I just wrote my check the first quarter taxes... I guess need to start losing money.

B/A

sad part is he's right we allow a major voting block for the Left NOT to pay taxes..................not just corporate

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You don't pay taxes if you show a loss.... Hmmm he's got 'em!

B/A

and some don't pay taxes at all because they are a "loss". If ya don't like the tax laws.....change them. Everyone I know uses the tax laws to their benefit......rich or poor

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Are you sure it wasn't the Deep State?

Huh, I didn’t say anything about the Deep State and you know it. Quite trying to be a smart **. Just talk straight. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

his honorable past job as an AG under another president.

I do find it amazing that all these people are throwing away their legacies for Trump.. Rudy was a hero after 911. Now he comes off like a fool. The senators and congressmen who have a lifetime of service, even if I don't agree with some of them, are casting their futures into the lake. We are in very interesting times and the future of our government may finally be coming to the end of the usual suspects. I can only hope American voters answer the call to vote the bums out. On both sides of the aisle. Career politicians and cheap con men all need to go.

B/A

• Thanks 2

Dang dude I was only joking...

My apologies for being wound too tight. Stock Market has been crazy the last few days.

I gave you a green to offshoot the red, ( not mine)

• Upvote 1

All this media attention that's being given to the circus we call our government is just high lighting to the rest of the world what a bunch of petty, bias, win at any cost, low life , worthless, form\ themselves only, pieces of amphibian sh$t they really are.  We are still the greatest nation in the world.  But the rest of the world has got to be shaking their heads and saying "how is this possible?"  We are such a mess and yet somehow we think the rest of the world should take us seriously.  Damned if they don't sometimes too!

I truly think that the governments whole job 24/7 is to ensure that their party representative is the next POTUS. All campaigning, all the time .  

I read the comments and on different threads and truly wonder why anyone of us defend any of the people holding a seat in House or Senate.  I mean, IMO, we are just defending the least worthless POS because that's pretty much our only choice .  They are all equally worthless.  Just some shoot their mouth in front of the camera more than others to show off how dumb and worthless they really are.

Getting off my soap box now.  Thank you and goodnight!

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, cranman said:

All this media attention that's being given to the circus we call our government is just high lighting to the rest of the world what a bunch of petty, bias, win at any cost, low life , worthless, form\ themselves only, pieces of amphibian sh$t they really are.  We are still the greatest nation in the world.  But the rest of the world has got to be shaking their heads and saying "how is this possible?"  We are such a mess and yet somehow we think the rest of the world should take us seriously.  Damned if they don't sometimes too!

I truly think that the governments whole job 24/7 is to ensure that their party representative is the next POTUS. All campaigning, all the time .  

I read the comments and on different threads and truly wonder why anyone of us defend any of the people holding a seat in House or Senate.  I mean, IMO, we are just defending the least worthless POS because that's pretty much our only choice .  They are all equally worthless.  Just some shoot their mouth in front of the camera more than others to show off how dumb and worthless they really are.

Getting off my soap box now.  Thank you and goodnight!

:bravo:

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Was going to invite you to the Panama City Beach, Florida , Trump Rally! "Tonight", Sorry BA, all the 50,000 tickets are gone. Might be able to catch it on You Tube. Or maybe catch an evening with the Clintons, hearing there tickets or 2 bucks, or free if you do not have the funds! FWIW, just trying to help!

image.png.5432e9b0bdf1e2c4ab835f1ae0ab4537.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1