Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Guru Opinions @ 10:10 PM- 5/06/2019

5-6-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article quote: "... the UNIFICATION OF THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO ELIMINATE THE AUCTION CURRENCY."   Okay so you hear this from a minister in parliament telling us that part of the solution to the economic crisis is to get rid of the corruption associated with the currency auctions and the only way to do this is to get STOP the currency auctions. Look at how much money they told us is being stolen out of the CBI reserves due to this corruption. They say 15-20 million US dollars a day...5 billion US dollars a year being stolen from the CBI.  No wonder why the CBI can not increase it reserves faster with all this oil wealth coming in as revenue. ...as long as the spigot of oil is flowing and the money is rolling in, they will not challenge this theft. The hard part is that the oil will not be flowing forever and so this time of great wealth is the time to sow the seeds of prosperity and build their nation.

5-6-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Personally, I think it’s going to be a long wait till January 2020  ...All the signs are showing us this is now going to be the case. Certainly things could always change on a dime but right now no evidence of that.  I know the news from Iraq has been very quiet, but I assure you Mutada Al-Sadr and others are hard at work to turn it all around. ...We do know that Mahdi has until June to complete his government for face a possible “no confidence” vote. Will this happen?

5-6-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   Article:  "The Central Bank betray Iraq daily through the auction of corrupt currency"   this is why they need to revalue and get off the Auctions... (it's) too easy for corruption.  [Maybe this will push them to do it...]   I think there is a lot of things they need to get done before that happens which I haven't seen them to yet...they haven't even formed their government yet besides passing the laws needed.   [they wont do nothing much now with Ramadan going on.]  I don't think even if they wanted to would this happen that fast for Ramadan...its just another holiday for them. We will be here way after that holiday is over...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Need a bummer emoji, not necessarily a negative just "bummer."

disappointed-face_1f61e.png

Sage, 

if you are giving even 1/2 of a single percent of belief in what these liars are telling you, it’s too much.. no need to feel bummed. They don’t have a clue as to what happens over there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, GregHi said:

Sage, 

if you are giving even 1/2 of a single percent of belief in what these liars are telling you, it’s too much.. no need to feel bummed. They don’t have a clue as to what happens over there. 

Yeah that’s been proven 100 s of times. I’ve been in for 14 years and I have heard the same things a number of times. Is there a ground hog day for the Dinar? 😌

• Haha 1