Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy attributed the deterioration of investment rates to corruption and currency smuggling

yota691

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I look at “Intends” and. “Urgent” and the first thing that comes to mind as a definition is “Same **** different day”.

But being refined in speech  I may think it but never voice it.. 😊

One of my favorite saying"s Same ole **** different day and a lot deeper. :)

ok ok a wee bit unrefined in speech. On occasion my mouth over shoots my brain  :lol: 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, yota691 said:

Noting that 'the Finance Committee is considering the option of reducing the amount of daily deliberation from $ 300 million to $ 100 million and to impose strict control on auction participants to prevent the great waste of hard work'. 

The way I interpret this statement.  Out of the $300 million the bank sells every day only about $100 million is actually accounted for.  Now I know what I want to be when I grow up. An Iraqi Banker😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, nannab said:

One of my favorite saying"s Same ole **** different day and a lot deeper. :)

ok ok a wee bit unrefined in speech. On occasion my mouth over shoots my brain  :lol: 

Careful annab, I said the S word and got a warning point. It may depend who says it though.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Deputy attributed the deterioration of investment rates to corruption and currency smuggling
Release Date: 2019/3/3 21:50 • 119 times read
Deputy attributed the deterioration of investment rates to corruption and currency smuggling
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Member of the parliamentary strategic planning committee Mohammed Iqbal, attributed the deterioration of investment and economic development during the past years to the absence of strategic planning in the monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq and corruption.
Iqbal said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today that "the government to establish the rules of monetary independence and contribute to reducing the cost of living and fighting currency monopoly brokers," stressing that "weak coordination and harmony between macroeconomic policies and unilateralism and the infiltration of financial, administrative and economic corruption in most institutions Government and not to control the outlets selling currency and prevent smuggling to outside the border the latest state of economic stagnation. "
He also called on the government to "re-review the plans of the Central Bank in the sale of cash currency and in line with the actual need of the Iraqi market in light of indicators of the balance of daily import of goods and raw materials," noting that "the tax volume adopted in the general budget revenue is at a frightening rate compared to hundreds of millions, From the direct selling window, leading to the departure of most of the currency of the pockets of monopolists of the beneficiaries and not to cover the real market need. 
He also stressed the need to accelerate the measures to regulate the monetary policy of the Central Bank to secure the umbrella of financial and monetary stability and the launch of investment and the resumption of development efforts and reconstruction, which was included in the federal budget, "noting that" the file will be before the Committee to monitor the government program in the coming days and the Committee will take measures to prevent This serious transgression
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2