Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump slams 'The Russian Witch Hunt Hoax' as the 'insurance policy' against his presidency

I believe that is what we all want but it is never going to happen.  Politicians by nature are liars, cheaters, arrogant, scumbags and 90% of our politicians are attorneys.  So if you don't like Trump go find a candidate that can beat him.  I'm not so sure we are getting to the point of no return on our politics.  The Political Party's demand loyalty and the leadership is like any group of attorney's I've known.  They could care less about their clients, they just want to get paid and WIN.  Win at any cost including lying, cheating, stealing, or breaking laws to do it.  

Look at the fine upstanding attorney Avenatti.  The Stormy Daniels attorney who put her through hell just to humiliate a President and catapult himself into a run for President.  Hahahahahah.

Let's see the last time I read Stormy owes Trump 300K.  Nice work 

• Upvote 3

I am parroting much of what I have been reading because I BELIEVE it and it's just a matter of time before it all comes out..  Go back to the beginning of this thread and reread it.  There are stone cold facts of how the Dems have perpetrated this phony Fisa report as a means to go after a President.  I don't like that and as I stated in my earlier post if it were the Reps doing it I wouldn't like it and be saying so.  I have listened to MSNBC and read all the political stuff on Huffington post and of course don't leave out CNN.  The only problem is many of the things they are saying I know are 100% wrong.  In any court of law, information gained by unlawful activity is tainted and deemed inadmissible.  Thrown out!!!  

Fair is fair Shabbs and what is going on in DC against this President is NOT fair and ridiculous.  The Lefts hysteria of HRC not getting elected is out of control and NOT right.  Buck up snowflakes and find a real candidate.  

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I believe that is what we all want but it is never going to happen.  Politicians by nature are liars, cheaters, arrogant, scumbags and 90% of our politicians are attorneys.  So if you don't like Trump go find a candidate that can beat him.  I'm not so sure we are getting to the point of no return on our politics.  The Political Party's demand loyalty and the leadership is like any group of attorney's I've known.  They could care less about their clients, they just want to get paid and WIN.  Win at any cost including lying, cheating, stealing, or breaking laws to do it.  

Look at the fine upstanding attorney Avenatti.  The Stormy Daniels attorney who put her through hell just to humiliate a President and catapult himself into a run for President.  Hahahahahah.

Let's see the last time I read Stormy owes Trump 300K.  Nice work 

Remember in the not-so-distant past when Trump was considered a businessman, not a politician?.....Funny how things have changed when a once viable answer is no longer relevant.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I am parroting much of what I have been reading because I BELIEVE it and it's just a matter of time before it all comes out..  Go back to the beginning of this thread and reread it.  There are stone cold facts of how the Dems have perpetrated this phony Fisa report as a means to go after a President.  I don't like that and as I stated in my earlier post if it were the Reps doing it I wouldn't like it and be saying so.  I have listened to MSNBC and read all the political stuff on Huffington post and of course don't leave out CNN.  The only problem is many of the things they are saying I know are 100% wrong.  In any court of law, information gained by unlawful activity is tainted and deemed inadmissible.  Thrown out!!!  

Fair is fair Shabbs and what is going on in DC against this President is NOT fair and ridiculous.  The Lefts hysteria of HRC not getting elected is out of control and NOT right.  Buck up snowflakes and find a real candidate.  

HRC is old news....Fox News and the Right are the ones talking about her and the emails.....it's all they can do to deflect from a deeply flawed, corrupt president. 

GO RV, then BV

HRC is NOT old news.  She and her friends have instigated this phony Fisa report and have flamed the fires of Resistance.  Give me a break Shabbs.  

BTW, the emails and numerous things she did are CRIMINAL and her deeds got covered up by Lynch and Comey.

How do you get exonerated without any kind of investigation by the FBI.  I don't know, but it happened.  I would be willing to forget all the cover ups by Barry and HRC but since they are going after Trump I feel if we are going to have a fair Judicial System one party doesn't get a PASS on UNLAWFUL activity.    

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

HRC is NOT old news.  She and her friends have instigated this phony Fisa report and have flamed the fires of Resistance.  Give me a break Shabbs.  

The flamed fires of resistance exist on both sides....as the midterm election results confirmed.  Healing is needed, not more division.

GO RV, then BV 

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

BTW, the emails and numerous things she did are CRIMINAL and her deeds got covered up by Lynch and Comey.

How do you get exonerated without any kind of investigation by the FBI.  I don't know, but it happened.  I would be willing to forget all the cover ups by Barry and HRC but since they are going after Trump I feel if we are going to have a fair Judicial System one party doesn't get a PASS on UNLAWFUL activity.    

Heck, most of the people on your side are still talking about Benghazi......even though we watched her get completely eviscerated in hearings by Gowdy and the boys, as well as multiple investigations, only to be found innocent of wrong doing.....and still it's being kicked around.  There is no satisfying those who refuse any conclusion that differs from their desired want. 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Remember in the not-so-distant past when Trump was considered a businessman, not a politician?.....Funny how things have changed when a once viable answer is no longer relevant.

GO RV, then BV

Exactly same happened here in my Country when Mr.Berlusconi ( until that time just a media tycoon) entered politics  for the 1st time  in 1994 proposing hmself as a businessman and not a politician....People seemed to love that.....He won the election that time and others later on......Untill all the stuff came out.....

Edited by umbertino

Do you remember the phony story that Susan Rice put out about the riots were a result of a movie script.  Really??  That entire Benghazi thing reeks of ugliness.  4 Marines were left to fight to the end.  Deplorable.  Of course the entire thing was covered up because elections were right around the corner.  Now if Trump was trying to steal an election by paying off his hookers, don't you believe that the Benghazi cover up is a little more disturbing.  Damn right and you can't just say Benghazi is old news and sweep in under the rug because CNN or MSNBC say it's old news.  It may be old news to you but I'll bet the parents of the 4 Marines killed will never forget and we shouldn't either.  

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Do you remember the phony story that Susan Rice put out about the riots were a result of a movie script.  Really??  That entire Benghazi thing reeks of ugliness.  4 Marines were left to fight to the end.  Deplorable.  Of course the entire thing was covered up because elections were right around the corner.  Now if Trump was trying to steal an election by paying off his hookers, don't you believe that the Benghazi cover up is a little more disturbing.  Damn right and you can't just say Benghazi is old news and sweep in under the rug because CNN or MSNBC say it's old news.  It may be old news to you but I'll bet the parents of the 4 Marines killed will never forget and we shouldn't either.  

And yet in this response you never one time mentioned the investigations and hearings......You completely ignored it those facts. Are you going to tell me Trey Gowdy is not a stand-up rule of law kind of guy?  Benghazi was not swepted under the rug, far from it.  I dare Trump to sit through 10 minutes of hearings like the ones concerning Benghazi.  And with regards to the 4 Marines killed....their deaths are just as tragic to their families as every military soul who's given the ultimate sacrifice to this country.

GO RV, then BV

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

What came of those hearings.  Oh yes everything was swept under the rug and everyone got in line for HRC just like they've done for the Clintons time and time again.  

Since deflecting seems to be the direction we've headed.....let me ask you this;  Do you question the authenticity of the "birth certificate" too?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

John McCain confidant admitted in a sworn deposition that he handed out copies of the Trump golden showers dossier to journalists – as judge says claims SHOULD have been published

• A federal judge ruled in BuzzFeed's favor Wednesday in a defamation suit about the dirty dossier
  • A filing reveals that former State Department aide David Kramer provided the document to the publication
  •  Kramer worked at the John McCain institute
  • Ex-British spy Christopher Steele authored the dossier 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6516579/McCains-confidant-admits-deposition-handed-copies-Trump-golden-showers-dossier.html

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

John McCain confidant admitted in a sworn deposition that he handed out copies of the Trump golden showers dossier to journalists – as judge says claims SHOULD have been published

• A federal judge ruled in BuzzFeed's favor Wednesday in a defamation suit about the dirty dossier
  • A filing reveals that former State Department aide David Kramer provided the document to the publication
  •  Kramer worked at the John McCain institute
  • Ex-British spy Christopher Steele authored the dossier 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6516579/McCains-confidant-admits-deposition-handed-copies-Trump-golden-showers-dossier.html

Thanks, intriguing indeed.  

GO RV, then BV

As I said the plot thickens.  I’m sure you will see more Rep leaders who hate Trump get exposed for the things they did or at least supported. 

I’m a business person. I support many of the things Trump is trying to do to help America and it’s people. It’s becoming very obvious that there is a group of DC leaders that would rather nuke this President than help him implement some of his policies even though in theory they probably agree with him.  Take the China Trade War situation. The Mueller Investigation is harming Trump’s ability to negotiate as strongly as if the Congress was fully behind him.  The constant barrage of the Mueller probe is causing uncertainty in the markets.  It’s no wonder the markets are tanking.  With one party doing everything in its power to hurt this President you have to wonder how great things could be if our politicians actually worked for us. 

As I said earlier DC is made up of attorneys.  They will twist it, turn it, lie, cheat, and hurt anyone in their way to WIN!!!!!

If you would like to see America great again, boot all the Attorneys out of DC and put in some teachers, some nurses, some military, and some businessmen. Do that and get rid of PACS, put term limits on Congress and you would see some great things happen. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

As I said earlier DC is made up of attorneys.  They will twist it, turn it, lie, cheat, and hurt anyone in their way to WIN!!!!!

If you would like to see America great again, boot all the Attorneys out of DC and put in some teachers, some nurses, some military, and some businessmen. Do that and get rid of PACS, put term limits on Congress and you would see some great things happen. 

All great ideas, though vetting is a must.....what did the teacher teach, effective or not?....do the nurses still deal with patients medical needs or have they moved onto administration and the red tape that comes with it?.....was the military vet a good leader, follow orders?.....what's the businessman's history, bankruptcies, lawsuits or above ground for the betterment of society?  I'm with you, people out and about, doing and making their own way is important, but proceeding with caution is always a must.

GO RV, then BV