Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's Mangled Truths

Yes he lies and so did Obama, Bushes, Clinton’s, and every other US President.  It’s in the job description, “ it’s best that the American people don’t know the truth, they can handle it”. 

“If you like your doctor you will be able to keep him/her”. “ Your premiums will go down”. You will get excellent care”

The biggest lie is the name itself, “ The AFFORDABLE Care Act”.  Only for those getting it for free.  My premiums went up 35%; I didn’t get to keep my doctor, and my care is less than I had.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

President D-REX Trump can fight fire 🔥 with fire 🔥 for all I care ! Burn them to the ground ! He can beat the swamp with their own game playing it his way. They ain't never seen this shiite before ! It's so damn funny I laughed every day at these crybabies. It's the best show in town ! Beats the hell out of John Boinner saving the fiscal Cliff. The libs are so wacked out their eyes give it all away.... what a bunch of p.......y's . They talk at people , not to people , and in there lays the problems. Down here you talk to a man like a man and a lady like a lady " key words lady ! " . If you ain't that go crawfish under a rock ! If you're a man own it ! If you don't like what they say tell them back. If all else fails kick their Bass ! Just the way it really is in a man's world , why do you think we have had wars for the entire length of human kind ? Deplomecy is always best until it fails or worse yet you get put in a corner or bad spot ! Then it's time to open a can of whoop ass ! It ain't no shame to get your ass kicked either... just hurts a little more. The shame is when you fail to react while someone is harming your family or you. Turning the other cheek is ok to if you're into that sort of thing. LOL 🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

***///

The lefty kommies only hear dog whistles and scream bloody murder as

they continue their own self-victimization.... <_<

They've twisted reality so far to the left trying to control the narrative,

they can't even remember what it's like to be a real man anymore much less

know one even when he's kicking their azz. :P

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

The lefty kommies only hear dog whistles and scream bloody murder as

they continue their own self-victimization.... <_<

They've twisted reality so far to the left trying to control the narrative,

they can't even remember what it's like to be a real man anymore much less

know one even when he's kicking their azz. :P

Less than a month to Jan 3rd and the convening of a very different 116th United States Congress.  ;)  And your "real man" comment is quite comical considering the massive influx of women to be sworn in.  Dog whistles, you say...

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah!  No matter what side she represents, she is just so ill informed and unrealistic.   So many young people think they have it all figured out and are going to save the world.   I wish it were true.  But I think not.

Holding a political office should be a job of servitude and some humility.  Some view it as an opportunity to be on TV, make money and stand above their constituents as if they are a greater human being.  Very sad!

• Upvote 2