Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Because Iraq is about to move to a new stage in overcoming the stage of the financial and economic crisis to a new stage of the post-urgent

Edited by 6ly410
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I wanna post this one more time just to remind us all what FML is all...He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives acomplete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability ofinflation In the country....Let's go Thursday...vote on it already....getting closer bro

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Bro, I try to stay away from another thread...don't wanna make a comment in there...I see there is one in there that seem to think one has done the research n all...that we are still far away, lol.All I can say is although this is not coming from me but it fits what I needed to say: So you can get all the people with the PHD's orwhatever background and whatever bull$%&* they wrote and everything else, they will never ever be able to get around that.  They justsimply can't do it.  

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

It is just hilarious to think they have the answers cause of some research they did...lmao. I had said before that we will wake one day...and we will say what the hell just happened. Hahaha. I guess with all the great news we have been having, it is not enough to get excited n even the committee had talked about the mechanism  with regards to the FML...I didn't make this uo...they told us this...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, navira said:

It is just hilarious to think they have the answers cause of some research they did...lmao. I had said before that we will wake one day...and we will say what the hell just happened. Hahaha. I guess with all the great news we have been having, it is not enough to get excited n even the committee had talked about the mechanism  with regards to the FML...I didn't make this uo...they told us this...

bro we never made anything up...we are going by the news which are incredible...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2