Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Bro I don’t know what articles some people read but the news are on fire...investments... private sector banking oil trade bank of Iraq in saudi arabia...Erbil/Baghdad government Program.....u named everything is in there...all this investment country's signing up u can’t even compare the news to any news from a couple years ago... unreal Iraq is opening up bro and they are opening up now 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, navira said:

This is so funny coming from thug, haha: Newshound Guru ‘Bro’-tling   

11 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Let’s go 

Let’s Bro ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

Botzwana

• FORUM CANCER
  • Botzwana
  • Members
4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Bros- Heard from my private group tonight.  Here is just some of what was said… ---

China said no more talks scheduled for now so we wait on Trump. Several contacts think our deal could drop in at anytime.

There's a war raging below the surface between the globalists/deep state and The Trump/rule of law factions. Powerful interests want it delayed, don't want our deal to happen... and are fighting it,  including factions within Iraq.

The consensus of my contacts  seems to bet on Trump to get it done. Without it the world's most likely path is depression and war. So we wait,  I still believe we have a real shot for this month with our military there to secure it for an extended period.----

This isnt some morons like TNTony, Bruce, or MarkZ.  These guys have been in this for years.  
I am popping my mello yellow in anticipation.

How The Hell Does This Blind A$$ Superhero ‘Bro’tzwana Manage To Never Even Misspell A Single Word ! :o 

I Swear - He Must Be Stevie Frickin’ Wonder On The Keyboards ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks Botz for all your input.....With Navira and 6ly's great news findings daily.....Hopefully we get the

FML passed next week.....And on top of Adam being so positive that something is brewing....

How can you not be completely excited that finally we might be seeing this long, crazy ride

being close to over......Thank you guys for all the hard work......👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I am a successful lawyer in Hell´s kitchen remember?  Surely I could afford a keyboard in Braille!  

So Where The Hell Are The ‘Bumps’ On DV For U To Read Before U Respond ? :bump:

And Quit Being A Frickin’ Lawyer And Arguing With Me ...

• Haha 3