Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Disney heiress Abigail Disney is here to tell you exactly what the 1% did with Trump's Tax Cuts

Here's a little bit of truth for bostonangler.

The economy is booming and it is driving the left insane.

Giving teachers a raise does nothing my bank account. Plus I do not wish to give a raise to people that are teaching our kids 

that to succeed you don't need to work at it but just demand your right.

Don't be the best you can be because you will offend another.

How many people did it take to build that yacht ? 

How many outside company's did they have to go through to get materials, electronics, appliances, furnishings  and how many people did they employ.

How about the fuel, docking fees, crew, food stores, repair and maintenance cost over the life time of the ship.

Everything I listed above are done by the wealth that the rich disperse to the rest of us.

Without the wealthy spending and making money to indulge their desires the rest would not be employed.

The poor do not spend money we mow our own estates.

We cook our meals at home.

Our cars are way beyond their projected lifespan.

You want wages to rise simple it's called controlled immigration.

You and  political party really need to get a clue.

I don't have a lot hope on the left getting a clue though. Because you can't fix Stupid.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:39 PM, nstoolman1 said:

What they do with their 1% is their business. What I did with mine is mine. 

Playing the income class against one another is a very old Liberal ploy. 

And you call yourself an Independent.  :D

Hey I didn't make the video... I just brought over an interesting story... I can't help it if people don't like it, don't believe it or care if our country is going bankrupt and we continue to increase spending and reduce revenue... That's the new American way. Did you happen to watch the interview with Warren Buffet that I posted... You'll love that one too... LOL

B/A

• Downvote 6

No you brought in a story that you believed no one would could despute.

You just wanted to make the rest of us victims but as usual being a Democrat you failed.

You keep bringing videos and articles over here to convince the rest of us that being a self reliant independent American is an act of futility.

The Democrat party cannot survive without hopelessness and hate .

Trump finally woke up America to the lefts true agenda of false promises and bullying.

The left keeps saying we need to have a national conversation about everything which means we are going to bully you until you surrender to our way of thinking.

Conversation is over we are now in the action phase and we are going to phase out the left one way or the other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Sentinel7 said:

No you brought in a story that you believed no one would could despute.

You just wanted to make the rest of us victims but as usual being a Democrat you failed.

You keep bringing videos and articles over here to convince the rest of us that being a self reliant independent American is an act of futility.

The Democrat party cannot survive without hopelessness and hate .

Trump finally woke up America to the lefts true agenda of false promises and bullying.

The left keeps saying we need to have a national conversation about everything which means we are going to bully you until you surrender to our way of thinking.

Conversation is over we are now in the action phase and we are going to phase out the left one way or the other.

Dude  I brought over a video of a wealthy lady telling you what she does with her money... I can't help it if you can't comprehend the simple meaning of her story... I don't care what you think about Trump, he is the same as Clinton and every other politician. I see he is in my town today backing Marsha Blackburn a corrupt swamp dweller. He is pumping up the swamp, certainly not draining it... The fantasy being spun by all the politicians on the left and right is complete BS and to think Americans are once again falling for the rhetoric and lies they spew is a sad statement about all of us... The United States of Amnesia... Do people really believe any of the crap being spewed by the two parties and their special interest groups? I'm watching a documentary on Vietnam right now, and how they lied their way in to the war to the American people... Unbelievable that anyone believes any of the crap out there right now.

B/A

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

You brought a story over that you thought would provoke.

When I bring a video or story on here it is because I agree with it. 

I don't waste my time bringing over stuff I don't agree with.

No I didn't try to provoke... I shared something I thought was interesting. And if you agree with everything you bring over, that doesn't say much for your ability to explore anything other than what you know... I'm glad most people do look for things they don't know about so they can learn... Only reading things you agree with is a one way street to a dead end.

B/A

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

No I didn't try to provoke... I shared something I thought was interesting. And if you agree with everything you bring over, that doesn't say much for your ability to explore anything other than what you know... I'm glad most people do look for things they don't know about so they can learn... Only reading things you agree with is a one way street to a dead end.

B/A

Well that is your opinion.

My way has been working for me a long time and I have been (with Gods help) pretty successful. 

I don't bother with things that don't fit my way of thinking because they don't fit my way of thinking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Unbelievable that anyone believes any of the crap out there right now.

Sorry but we ain't believing anything you bring over...Your tilt a kilt away from the edge..All that Hate is blurring your God given ability to understand common sense....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1