Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A good rumor yet still a rumor

Toyvp

This is only a rumor that I found in another thread but it helps to make you feel a little positive after all the BS coming out in the news, Though the time frames in it are past its fun to read.

* Rumor from 7.26.10

Yesterday at 11:13 pm

I got this in an email...don't have any more than this.

Hi all...just got off the phone with a lifelong friend. She had just hung

up from talking with her nephew who is in Baghdad. She asked him was all well.

He told her, all is well and everything in city and outskirts is pleasantly

quiet. He was told by top brass all is going wonderfully with the Parliament. It

is expect that A will be seated and the other 2 either late tonight or tomorrow.

Her nephew also said, RV is expected at any moment and the I people are ecstatic

about their soon to be realized higher standard of living. Just thought I would

share....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

<----------------------- in baghdad.. all of the Locals here basicly told me that it "will never happen" (thats what they believe.... )

even when trying to talk to them about the government, they just shake their head and say NO..

and as far as HOT news comming out of their government.. unless he is in there with them.. eh.. nevermind...

I want this RV SO BAD... (just so i can go home)

so here is hoping!

• Upvote 2

<----------------------- in baghdad.. all of the Locals here basicly told me that it "will never happen" (thats what they believe.... )

even when trying to talk to them about the government, they just shake their head and say NO..

and as far as HOT news comming out of their government.. unless he is in there with them.. eh.. nevermind...

I want this RV SO BAD... (just so i can go home)

so here is hoping!

I believe this more than I believe any other post I've read. But that's just me

Thanks Desert Medic.............Hurry Home!

• Upvote 1

Hey All,

I'm also in Iraq and I'm hearing the something from my people here 50 miles north of Baghdad, the banker here is tell us that it will be happening very soon.

I get outside the wire (off Base) every other day and there is building going on everywhere, the people are smiling and waving at us when we go out and not throwing rock much anymore.

GO RV :D

Hey All,

I'm also in Iraq and I'm hearing the something from my people here 50 miles north of Baghdad, the banker here is tell us that it will be happening very soon.

I get outside the wire (off Base) every other day and there is building going on everywhere, the people are smiling and waving at us when we go out and not throwing rock much anymore.

GO RV

• Upvote 11

Hey All,

Hey All,

GO RV

THANKS FOR THE NEW FOX 5. GUESS I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THEM ACTAULLY THROWING ROCKS AND STUFF AT YA. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR DOING. YOU TAKE CARE AND KNOW YOUR IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS BACK HOME. HUGS!!!

Hey All,

Hey All,

GO RV

Thanks for the report....feel free to report every time you hear anything atall....

I am sorry but I have seen about a million posts just like this one in the past 5 years. It is not going to happen until October so enjoy the summer.

Dr. J

well aren't YOU a party pooper... :lol: so...why do you say it won't happen till OCTOBER??? you must have a good reason to pick that month.

fess up...K?

Sorry guys. Go to Aljazeera.net. (english). Click on Middle East. News from Iraq is parliament has postponed meeting for an indefinite period. Until there is a seated government, there will be no announcement of any form of RV. Who ever becomes the prime minister (or the biggest honcho) is the one that wants to get the credit.

Hey All,

GO RV biggrin.gif

Hey All,

GO RV

Stay safe!

Word on the street.....................Boots on the ground....................Done deal.........you can take that to the bank.......INTEL out of Iraq( that's a funny one) or credible rumors..... Ha Ha!!! ....How about....................don't count your chickens before they hatch or only fools rush in or if it sounds too good to be true, then....... these last three should be considered before you swallow the hook and get pulled onto the boat named (GULLIBLE.....NOT ME)

• Upvote 2

yea, I have a friend (who has been one of my closest friends since high school) just got back from serving almost a year and a half in iraq.... i took him out for some beers the other day and a few hrs into it, i hit him up about the dinar.... he laughed and told me that all these stupid people investing thousands in it will be stuck with alot of expensive wallpaper - he went on and on about how the people he knew there thought it was so funny that all these americans were buying it up... he went on and on about it, I just had to sit there and take it, not telling him i have just over 10mil dinar.... lol, I sure hope and pray it goes through. GO DINAR!

Thanks for the report....feel free to report every time you hear anything atall....

well aren't YOU a party pooper... :lol: so...why do you say it won't happen till OCTOBER??? you must have a good reason to pick that month.

fess up...K?

read scooters most recent post he has some very convincing points for oct

it is not any big secret to beleve it is comming in oct

i personaly hope it comes now but oct is good too