Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 7/27/10 4PM CST

pegsue

I got some tar, so anytime you want to get together Pegsue we can get-r-done.... :lol: Thanks for everything Adam. I for one became a VIP a few weeks ago just for the after RV stuff. I cant wait to see some of the investments you have put together. Once again thanks for everything. Oh and GO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

whew! Thanks pegsue smile.gif

You lucky Adam, I had about four 5 gal buckets of tar, but recycled it....blink.gifblink.giftongue.gif ... at least now everyone knows your human...FYI: glad to be VIP and help support this site, as that also helps others who cannot afford the cost...appreciate your hard work, and dang nabbitt, you should get compensated for your time, there is nothing wrong with capitalism laugh.gif ... honest days work for an honest days pay smile.gif is about as american as you can get...

Warmest regards,

• Upvote 2

(Do I make a couple bucks off this site? Yes, and I don't hide it. It costs money and time to support a site this large. Beware the free meal, friends - anyone who claims to work full time on anything for no compensation has SOMETHING up their sleeve, and they are not to be trusted. Those are words of wisdom, which you may take or leave. Consider it a bonus. )

Read more:

I have heard you say many times that there are over 1000 VIP members, so its 1000 x 20 per month = 20k a month. I would have to differ with you on that being a "couple" of bucks off the site

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

It amazes me the difference between the VIP members and the people who are unable or unwilling to support the site.

FYI, each one of you that gets ANY benefit from this site, you owe it all to the VIP members. If they didn't pay, you wouldn't be here. End of story.

(Do I make a couple bucks off this site? Yes, and I don't hide it. It costs money and time to support a site this large. Beware the free meal, friends - anyone who claims to work full time on anything for no compensation has SOMETHING up their sleeve, and they are not to be trusted. Those are words of wisdom, which you may take or leave. Consider it a bonus. :) )

I will not disrespect you or anyone on your site. Not my style.

I am saying.....it is not wise to follow blindly on someone's word. Each individual owes it to themselves to identify their goals, research their own "after RV' investment ideas and go from there. I used to be VIP thank you and put in ALOT of time for free as a former moderator to help build this site so you cannot say I have not paid my dues here.

I know there are alot of wolves out there gonna try to pray on the sheep. Each person needs to formulate their plan with local advice also, and IF they choose to invest with someone on the internet, know alot more about them than just a name. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for most of us here. I am sure a few will get fleeced by snakes in the grass. I have been beating this drum for months hoping I can help someone not lose their hopes and dreams.

If this gets me booted from here or this post gets to the trash can...so be it...my only goal here is to help others take off the blinders.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

This question was brought up in this chat and I wanted to answer it, not that I need to but I want to!

[irvman] Adam Montana do mods get VIP

irvman, I pay my dues just like the rest of the VIP members and I am glad to do it!!

I support this site in many different ways and yes I am glad that I am a VIP member!!

• Upvote 1

I have heard you say many times that there are over 1000 VIP members' date=' so its 1000 x 20 per month = 20k a month. I would have to differ with you on that being a "couple" of bucks off the site [/quote']

Many of the VIP members paid up front for a year a long time ago, so... your math is wrong. That uneducated and uninformed statement reminds me of the episode of The Office I watched last night. It was hard for the group to understand that you don't make MORE money with mnore customers... your profit margin DECREASES. IT's not corporate greed that drives prices up - there's a lot more to it.

Not to mention the expenses I'm incurring associated with leveraging Post RV investments for the VIP members - if you've ever retained an attorney to draw up a unique business contract, you'll know that retainers can easily run into the 20,000 range and above.

I ran this forum in the red for 7 months before it ever made a profit, and even now the profit isn't even close to the number you just threw out there.

Anyway - my point is I am 100% honest about my intentions here, and every VIP member in here will tell you I am responsive to darn near every need they have. I'm not here to defend myself, I think my actions speak for themselves.

When I post in the VIP section, people are appreciative. When I post out here, the masses complain about how little I'm doing for them as part of their free membership. It's kind of amusing, honestly. :)

On that note, let's not talk about what I make when you are enjoying this site for free at the expense of the VIP members. You should be thanking THEM for their contributions to YOU instead of worrying about my pockets.

Cheers. :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Many of the VIP members paid up front for a year a long time ago, so... your math is wrong. That uneducated and uninformed statement reminds me of the episode of The Office I watched last night. It was hard for the group to understand that you don't make MORE money with mnore customers... your profit margin DECREASES. IT's not corporate greed that drives prices up - there's a lot more to it.

Not to mention the expenses I'm incurring associated with leveraging Post RV investments for the VIP members - if you've ever retained an attorney to draw up a unique business contract, you'll know that retainers can easily run into the 20,000 range and above.

I ran this forum in the red for 7 months before it ever made a profit, and even now the profit isn't even close to the number you just threw out there.

Anyway - my point is I am 100% honest about my intentions here, and every VIP member in here will tell you I am responsive to darn near every need they have. I'm not here to defend myself, I think my actions speak for themselves.

When I post in the VIP section, people are appreciative. When I post out here, the masses complain about how little I'm doing for them as part of their free membership. It's kind of amusing, honestly. :)

On that note, let's not talk about what I make when you are enjoying this site for free at the expense of the VIP members. You should be thanking THEM for their contributions to YOU instead of worrying about my pockets.

It all goes back to the entitlement mentality we seem to have in this country. The world owes me everything because I am here! Well, I disagree! You have to work and you have to pay for what you get in this life. So, everyone who wants to gripe about what they are not getting because they are Not VIP, well, you get what you pay for. If something is free, it is usually not worth much anyway.

I personally will do my due diligence and not follow anyone blindly. I have a local financial adviser and a lawyer and will check out All my options which include what we are entitled to with the VIP.

Thanks Adam for your site! I love it here! :D

• Upvote 4

Awesome and well said Adam. Those of us riding the train for free should not complain about anything, least of all any messengers. I for one will be joining the VIP in support of this site. Thanks for all effort, energy, and I hope you are rewarded where would all of us be without the information. Surely when the RV hits regardless of at what rate, many, many of us are off to bigger better things and without all of this information how many of you out there would even be holding DINAR. Let's go back to kindergarten if you cannot say something nice, well then.....dont say anything at all. Let's all just accept the information provided regardles of from whom, and digest it in our own brain, no matter what is said, or what we believe or dont it will happen regardless of all of us blogging and chatting and complaining. Be kind.

• Upvote 3

It all goes back to the entitlement mentality we seem to have in this country. The world owes me everything because I am here! Well, I disagree! You have to work and you have to pay for what you get in this life. So, everyone who wants to gripe about what they are not getting because they are Not VIP, well, you get what you pay for. If something is free, it is usually not worth much anyway.

I personally will do my due diligence and not follow anyone blindly. I have a local financial adviser and a lawyer and will check out All my options which include what we are entitled to with the VIP.

Thanks Adam for your site! I love it here! :D

I highly reccomend that anyone who is VIP or not should take what I present after the RV and sit down with their individual consultants. I'm not going to force anyone to ride with me blindly - I'm going to present facts and deals, and if you like what you see, you can jump on board. If not, just enjoy the fact that you're in the biggest group on the net and we are going to get a beter cash in rate than any Joe-Schmoe that goes to a bank with a couple of his buddies.

Power in numbers, people. That's what we have. :)

Pegsue, on behalf of the entire forum - thanks for being VIP.

On behalf of myself - thanks for your support.

(Note that those are two completely different things, which is why I thanked you twice.)

Cheers! :)

• Upvote 2

Adam,

Would it be possible after the RV for the VIP's that want to move forward with you in other investments to have some sort of VIP group meeting with you and some of the other investors that we will be investing with?? Just a thought!! Everyone would love to put a face and personality with the name that we see on here!!

Is this something we can discuss in the VIP section??

• Upvote 2

Adam,

Would it be possible after the RV for the VIP's that want to move forward with you in other investments to have some sort of VIP group meeting with you and some of the other investors that we will be investing with?? Just a thought!! Everyone would love to put a face and personality with the name that we see on here!!

I think that is a great idea Bump, I am more a face to face guy so let us know Adam

Adam,

+1

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Absolutely yes, I wouldn't want it any other way! I plan on meeting up with any VIP member willing to hop on a plane and come spend a day or two someplace nice where we can all talk in person.

• Upvote 2

I would like to thank Adam and all for every comment made here. It shows everyone so far is a stand up Investor. I liked Dragonwings comment, I don't even care if I'm middle class with only a couple million. I am a beer drinker anyways. :P

pp

i like the way you think. Cheers mate

• Upvote 1

Absolutely yes, I wouldn't want it any other way! I plan on meeting up with any VIP member willing to hop on a plane and come spend a day or two someplace nice where we can all talk in person.

Hello, Mr Adam. This is very nice, and i hope to meet you as soon as possible :rolleyes: and start a new cash cash journey. But how about to make a group or conferences meeting in some place. Miami beach is a nice area, by the way good palce for retirement.

thank you for show up and for the work you are doing.

Bless

• Upvote 1

When I first invested in dinars, I thought I would just cash in when the time came. Since being on this site, I have learned a lot and gotten lots of ideas on what to do after the RV, sometimes too many.Who knew there were so many options. It makes my head spin. I will be looking forward to re-investing. I am looking even more so to meeting up with the Adam Montana. Hopefully Adam, you will have all your paperwork and whatever else you need before this RV happens. And, hopefully there will be enough of a cash-in period of time, so we can all look at our options and talk to advisors/ tax attorneys etc before making any decisions.

• Upvote 1

i personally cant afford to be a VIP

i have my dinars and sitting tight hoping for a big reval

but i also agree that adam has worked it perfectly in that like me if you cant afford VIP membership you can still join in with this ride

and i massively thank adam and the VIP members for making this site accessable :tiphat:

you deserve it more than most.

• Upvote 2

I first came to DV because of Iraq Dinar Speculation's site but what I found was much more than what

I expected. All the updates and side information and future avenues and such I don't think I could accomplish on my own. Thanks VIP's and all those with supportive attitudes!

http://www.dinarspeculation.com

Adam with all you do with this site and future opportunities, thank you for your time and hard work!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1