Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eureka! The answer to the Question: Who Paid for the Polygraph? Solved

I saw and posted the video of her hand off the the attorney......I would just like to see a copy of the questions that were asked in the 1st place....Were they about the Assault 

Or more like

1. have you every kicked a Puppy

2. Have you ever miss counted you stokes while playing golf

3. Have you ever stolen silver ware from a restaurant

4. Have you ever taken more Ketchup packets than you would have needed for your fries.

5. Do you color your hair

And so on...........If you don't know what was asked how can the Polygraph be credible either?

Here is the Video....Problem is this was yesterday and the Poly was Months ago so what was in the envelope?

https://rightwingfolks.com/liberal-lawmaker-caught-slipping-something-to-fords-attorney/

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Karsten said:

4. Have you ever taken more Ketchup packets than you would have needed for your fries.

1.  Never

2. Yes. I don't like to lose.

3.  No.

4  Yes. That is what they are for. 

5.  No. Mostly gone now.

Can I be a SCJ now?   :D

Do I pass?  :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

I saw and posted the video of her hand off the the attorney......I would just like to see a copy of the questions that were asked in the 1st place....Were they about the Assault 

Or more like

And so on...........If you don't know what was asked how can the Polygraph be credible either?

Here is the Video....Problem is this was yesterday and the Poly was Months ago so what was in the envelope?

https://rightwingfolks.com/liberal-lawmaker-caught-slipping-something-to-fords-attorney/

Karsten

I saw on a news clip this morning, and if my recollection is correct and you probably all re already know this by now that she was only asked 2 questions. 1# if her written statement was true and 2# didn't read it and was not important to me. It also showed the written statement but was not interested in reading it. But I did hear the FBI agent state to that it was not attempted rape but horse play that she had stated.  Maybe someone can find it and post it. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I saw on a news clip this morning, and if my recollection is correct and you probably all re already know this by now that she was only asked 2 questions. 1# if her written statement was true and 2# didn't read it and was not important to me. It also showed the written statement but was not interested in reading it. But I did hear the FBI agent state to that it was not attempted rape but horse play that she had stated.  Maybe someone can find it and post it. 

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/this-is-fords-written-statement/79021020/

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Check this out. How was this even accepted as a written statement. Almost unreadable with a 8 year old Grammer and blage statements. 

How could this be even submitted along with a lie detector test.

I believe normally there is a list of questions when given a polygraph test. Some known truths and some that are questionable statements.

• Upvote 2