Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Before the fourth of August the Security Council will intervene and impose a new Iraqi government in the event of failure of Iraqi politicians to form

Hello,

Well, Is was suposse to hapend? Maybe,... Is a video of an interview to Allawi by Al jazeera news (inside iraq show), so the reported ask Allawi when the goverment is going to be seat? He responded AT MIDDLE OF AUGUST..the interview has like end of may to middle of june . I posted that link but i see have been erase, because i cant find it inside my topics. If some one can search it and posted. I dont haver much time. Also, just recently in CNN news he states again that the goverment wont be seat before ramadan holydays.

I think, wont be a goverment before august 4. and Allawi is hoping to be name by the UN again. Or he's just holding and making politics with other partys until UN name him. So after be nominated, strong partys wont reject it. But, Maliky is OUT like a rat you dont want in your house...but he will still there for a second change!. Unfortunatedly poeple forget quickly.

So, keep faith and pattient, be happy, becasue everything is not going smooth but making progress. Big thanks to scooter and chief V for their sharings with us. By giving strong really strong evidences to every body keep into this invesment.

Please, dont leasen to the gurus...they just want you to buy more and make more stressful this invesment giving you false statements.

Just one example, is what Mr. scooter found about the ratio of the iraq dinar rate. Dont you think that the gurus or who sale dinar knows about this. Of course!...Ali plans is buy and reserve your million dinar giving 10% at the end of the months pay the diferences, how many many people bite the acid candid? and how many lost the 10%. when he started this offer uhhhhmmmm.

I got to go no time...

Bless.

It is about damn time the UN and US created a deadline. We have been asking for months. This is the force, the nudge, the ultimatum we have been looking for. We need to confirm this through a UN or US statement though to verify.

Otherwise it could just be hearsay.

Hot off the wire! I have a good source! Quick call terry KRAP its happening right now. OMG the people are in the streets! Rv to happen on July 4, 2027 @ .50 I cant believe this! Quick check my drawers OMG YES YES we are there! Government was just seated and its here! Turn on Al-jazerra!

• Downvote 3

They are still bickering, even despite this article. I personally believe the UN will end up seating whom they will. My worry is will it still RV if Iraq doesn't seat themselves? I always understood they needed their own elected seated, not a caretaker government. 3 and a half more years of this will drive me over the edge !! JMO.

Would it be considered a caretaker government if the US/UN walk in and stuff people

into seats and positions based on the election results?

To me, a caretaker government would be one where the US/UN put who they want,

where they want them.

Then again, I do have the reputation of sitting, by myself, waaaaay out in left field sometimes...

• Upvote 2