Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - SHABS SAID WHEN THE DINAR HIT THE MARKET THE INITIAL RATE WAS TO BE ON PAR WITH THE DOLLAR !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Breaking Emoji News ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

2018/6/23 05:25:10 PM 
"Emotional symbols" became a phenomenon on social networking sites, and revolutionized the way people communicate in cyberspace through written messages .
Hence, it was a passion to know what the most expressive imagery is in every country, and its impact on communities. A group of researchers at the University of Michigan conducted a study on this .

According to expressive promoters, it is the most widely used language among the millennium generation, born between the early 1980s and the year 2000 .

427 letters from 212 countries examined

During the study, 427 million messages were sent by about 4 million users in 212 countries. The most frequently used code is the "laughing face and tears" of 15.4% of the total codes used, followed by the "Red Heart" symbol and the " Loving face ".

The most used millennium generation of symbols ..

The percentage of persons aged between 21 and 24 was the most closely associated with this expressive language, reaching 28.8%, followed by 18.2 % and 25.2 % respectively.

The researchers used the application of "Kika Imushin Ki Board", which can be downloaded from the Google Play "Google Play" and contains more than 1200 emoticons .

"Emotional symbols have spread everywhere and are a convergence point for all cultures, " said researcher Wei Wei, one of the study's authors .

Americans are the most active on the Internet ..

The results of a study in September 2015, on all platforms, showed that Americans are the most active people on the Internet, followed by Brazilians and Mexicans .

The recent study said that physical signals play an important role in interpersonal communication on the Internet when expressed in expressive codes, and the 20 most frequently used symbols in a list known as "face, heart and hand ."

France in first place ..

According to the study, French society is the most widely used symbol, and the amount of visual symbols contained in messages in France, including 19.8% of them at least one expression symbol, followed by "Russia" by 9 points, and then "Mexico, Turkey, Brazil, Colombia, Spain, Indonesia and Argentina ", And the" heart code "is frequently used among users .

Iraqis and Saudis in a state of anxiety

Countries such as Australia, France and the Czech Republic have reached high levels in the use of expressive forms, where emoticons are widely used, while in Mexico, Chile, Peru and Colombia, symbols of sadness and negative emotions prevail .

The study also measured the degree of confusion or anxiety experienced by some peoples through the symbols of the most frequently traded, such as "Saudis and Iraqis," who face ambiguous circumstances .

In communities such as the Israeli, Colombian, Hungarian and Ukrainian communities, symbols with more negative connotations are used to focus on future values such as perseverance and savings, according to the study .

"We discovered a great disparity in the use of emoticons in different countries," said Kayuzu Mei, a teacher at the University of Michigan's information school .

The results of the study indicated that improvements to the application patterns in application were being improved and developed to put the users' own faces .

After that, researchers will have to examine whether these codes are consistent with the sentiments of the conversations .

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

Let's say I'm Germany and I'm looking to buy some oil . I take a look at oil prices in Kuwait , ,but at their $3.54 exchange rate  it would  make sense to buy oil from Iraq with a $1 exchange rate . Why would Kuwait sign off on all the crap they had to sign off on only to get klobbered on their major export ? Also I believe that Kuwait holds a **** load of Dinar

• Upvote 1

Here Comes That POS Frankie Again With Yet Even More Acronyms - This Time He’s Playing With His PP ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

6-24-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   [via sunny]  ...

During Eid, the CBI went through a campaign of passing out cards. 

Cash advancements via E Dinars to the citizens...

The citizens are being introduced IMO, to purchasing power – PP.  

During that same process they were introduced to International cards and guided to POS (point of sale)

for the introduction of LD’s to come once they lift the restrictions on their currency 

MC’s an Visa’s were passed out during Eid. 

Qi cards were distributed for pay and retirement via E Dinars...

All of this was done “inside of Iraq,” ...

for the citizens because the RI is about the citizens and all of the citizens...

will be introduced to a 1:1 PP...  ...

Then, there was an article that came out a couple of days ago telling you about the CBI and a “partial convertibility of their currency”  soon to come.

But where...is the PCC going to land?  (PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)  

This is your golden spike...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6-24-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   ...the PCC is landing outside of the borders of Iraq...

While the CBI and her BB’s (baby banks – merchant outlets)

were in the process of issuing cards inside of Iraq for the citizens to purchase with, 

they made these cards to purchase with outside of Iraq too.   

IMO, Iraq is nearing a partial convertibility of their currency. 

Inside Iraq at 1:1 for the citizens and now outside of Iraq on an International level electronically as well...

At low volumes that will be traded on the FOREX ...

to test the global markets for the supply and demand need of the IQD. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/21/2018 at 4:09 PM, bostonangler said:

If it ever reaches that... You will here me screaming yahoo no matter where you live... I will walk into my bosses office tell him I have something to show him on his computer. I will call up Johnny Paycheck hit play and walk out the door singing his most favorite hit!!!

B/A 

Understandably so, B/A......

6-24-2018   Intel Guru Frank26  

At the present program rate there is very little interest for the global markets to buy,

sell and trade with the Dinar at a penny stock return. 

But the key is that IMO,

the PCC started a while ago and is in a position to receive a rate change that would cause great interest in the global market,

because at the program rate,

the CBI cannot measure supply and demand for their currency...

Outside of Iraq an RV will evolve because inside of Iraq the RI was successful with the citizens.  ...

Many tools are now in positions electronically to distribute the LD’s. 

Notice everything we share is now being targeted to a bullseye – the RI! ...

our faces are pressed up against the RI wall, the final phases of the RI roll out!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

Let's say I'm Germany and I'm looking to buy some oil . I take a look at oil prices in Kuwait , ,but at their $3.54 exchange rate 

Oil Is Bought And Sold Internationally In US Dollars ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2