Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Bank built

vett63

Hello everyone, newbie here. Just got through talking with my stepson who is working in Iraqi for the goverment. He said that where he is at that they had just built a new bank that is suppose to open next week. Also he said that they are only allowed to purchase 3/4 of a million dinars once a month. He is going to call again tomorrow and I will find out where he is at for sure. I also asked him if he has heard anything about an RV but nothing so far.He is going up to the finance office Monday and ask around. If I hear anything I will post it

Vett63.

• Upvote 4

Hello everyone, newbie here. Just got through talking with my stepson who is working in Iraqi for the goverment. He said that where he is at that they had just built a new bank that is suppose to open next week. Also he said that they are only allowed to purchase 3/4 of a million dinars once a month. He is going to call again tomorrow and I will find out where he is at for sure. I also asked him if he has heard anything about an RV but nothing so far.He is going up to the finance office Monday and ask around. If I hear anything I will post it

Vett63.

My nephew is in Iraq (marines) he is telling me that they are opening banks like we are opening gas station.. :):) one on every corner WOW

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Vett63.

I hope he purchased that 3/4 of a million dinar already. Welcome, thanks for the post..and please keep us informed as to what he says..what ever that is.

Vett63.

I can't see how any bank can tell you how much you can purchase also the fact he stipulates per month is a bit odd as this indicates that there won't be an RV soooooooooooooooooooon.

I think BS.

• Downvote 3

My guess is that the bank isn't doing the one telling rather it's an order issued to the armed forces. ;)

My wife told me that my stepson works at Camp Victory in Baghdad. I will ask him tomorrow who told him that they could only purchase 3/4 of a million.

vett63

I hope he purchased that 3/4 of a million dinar already. Welcome, thanks for the post..and please keep us informed as to what he says..what ever that is.

I hope that he bought 3/4M IQD/month EVERY month and that at this point he has as many as the CBI!!!

Next I hope he has a plan to help others with his blessings.

We all need to get a vision of why this is happening and whom we can help with it.

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 2