Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste Post: The G.E.T. Team 7/21/10

Trimark

Thanks for the post Enorrste, in the past I may have poked a little fun at the GET team... but that was a terrific post and well laid out. Thanks again for your hard work and hopefully soon we'll all be celebrating around the world.

Oh... and thanks for posting Trimark

Edited by carolina.broker

that document he has talked about that muffin found is already on this site somewhere..i have read it myself, but i don't care to dig it up...its here i read it about a month ago...someone with more time on there hands can find it here...and great post. always liked steve, he's a good man

Edited by bonehead

steve has been well thought out in the past and just when it was supposed to happen (according to him), nothing did, so i will wait a little longer. i guess i don't really have a choice, but won't hold my breath on this info. let's hope his 198 page document is the real deal and we see some action soon...

Let me begin with, thank you for the post Trimark (+1). The post was well laid out and makes a lot of sense. My problem is with the author and may I lay out my argument as well as he did with his own words.

“I’m not boasting.”

1. you appreciate how I “make it simple to understand”

2. which, incidentally, no other website that I am aware of offers at this time

3. Incidentally, friends, you won’t find this anywhere else, period. I’m not boasting.

4. I have written this in my book, which is free for download only on our site

5. All of my comments are available in my book

6. which I have not presented before other than in my book

7. I have to stop a moment. Does any other site do this?

8. This is not reported anywhere else on the internet

9. it is important to note here that this article is stating exactly what I have stated

10. and confirms what I had written in my book

11. It was presented there by me and is still in there archives

12. As I predicted some weeks ago

13. The fact is that the release from Chapter 7 has, in my opinion, (is it fact or opinion)

From the past:

6/30/2010

Therefore, IMO, this will not be allowed to drag out to the 14th of July, and then some time after. The situation is too critical worldwide for this to be delayed any farther.

6/25/2010

8:19 PM [enorrste] I believe that there is enough evidence now to feel confident that Allawi has sealed the deal for the PM position

8:19 PM [enorrste] and that is will be announced/voted on this Monday as Parliament reconvenes

6/21/2010

However, my biggest argument for an RV this week is essentially drawn from logic. Here is how I see it:

Al-Sistani has basically put the "fear of Allah" into he minds of the key players.

- Maliki has dropped out of the picture (have you heard from him in the last 2 weeks)

- Allawi has formed a coalition with the Kurds

- The NA has been formed, joining the two Shia factions

That should be enough to get my point across. I want to believe him, I would love to believe him, but I just can’t make myself do it.

• Upvote 5

Hope I'm not out of line here, but so many of us are looking for the link for this document. Great post BTW. Excellent reading and quite introspective of where this stand. http://spammer spammer!.com/iraqiplan.pdf

Well, I see it didn't work. I KNOW I can't post it in chat. Any way to provide the 198 page .pdf file to the peeps? Thx

Unfortunately, no, Rick. I tried but the file was too big to upload here. If you do a search on Google for "Future of Iraq Project" the first listing will be to the gwu website. That link's page has the entire report broken down by sections (look about halfway down the page to see the various section links - ex: cover page, overview, etc.)

Absolutely lgraham. Why should I be the only way there? :lol:

I was very tired when I scanned through this last night so I left it up on my computer to read thoroughly this morning ...

Very nicely done ...

Ditto (LGraham)

Ditto (Trimark)

• Upvote 2