Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wanna hear something funny?

Teresa82

ok, so my husband and I were on the veranda of a nice restaurant here in our town having a drink......all of the sudden we hear this lady talking about what????? You guessed it! Her DINAR! well of course our conversation shut off immediately, because the new one forming was much more interesting...Talking about who she's cashing in with, how it's all playing out, etc. Hubby and I were just grinning from ear to ear.I'm sure the waitress was thinking we were very happy people! So we casually went over to the table after we had paid our tab, and my husband blurts out to them," Well all I have to say to you people is........ GO DINAR!!!!" they instantly broke out in laughter, saying,"You too?" so we talked for a bit, and discovered that they were in our town to meet a gold dealer who lived here to discuss what the next move would be...and guess what? THE GOLD DEALER WAS HOLDING DINAR TOO!!! HAHAHAHA! He was there too, and we talked for a while.We have never even heard of anyone who knew what a DINAR was! SO now I'm kind of freaking out thinking',"OH NO it's getting saturated and they won't be able to afford to cash out very high!" (ok my puny little brain trying to have it's way with me) Can anyone tell me why this is not logical thinking? My puny little brain would appreciate it! GO DINAR!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

ok, so my husband and I were on the veranda of a nice restaurant here in our town having a drink......all of the sudden we hear this lady talking about what????? You guessed it! Her DINAR! well of course our conversation shut off immediately, because the new one forming was much more interesting...Talking about who she's cashing in with, how it's all playing out, etc. Hubby and I were just grinning from ear to ear.I'm sure the waitress was thinking we were very happy people! So we casually went over to the table after we had paid our tab, and my husband blurts out to them," Well all I have to say to you people is........ GO DINAR!!!!" they instantly broke out in laughter, saying,"You too?" so we talked for a bit, and discovered that they were in our town to meet a gold dealer who lived here to discuss what the next move would be...and guess what? THE GOLD DEALER WAS HOLDING DINAR TOO!!! HAHAHAHA! He was there too, and we talked for a while.We have never even heard of anyone who knew what a DINAR was! SO now I'm kind of freaking out thinking',"OH NO it's getting saturated and they won't be able to afford to cash out very high!" (ok my puny little brain trying to have it's way with me) Can anyone tell me why this is not logical thinking? My puny little brain would appreciate it! GO DINAR!!!!!!

Hey Tereasa82...this is a copy of an answer on one of my posts...I hope it gives you insight on your question...

I emailed Ali a few months ago in relation to this post. First is the email I sent him and the second portion is his response. I hope this may help!

I was wondering if you could help me understand something. I understand the cashing in procedure with DinaTrade once the RV takes place. The question I have though is, where is all the American money coming from that will be deposited into the investors bank accounts, that will be cashing in with you. Are their certain banks the money will be coming from or something else that I may not understand. You are looking in the hundreds of millions to billions of US dollars range. How does this process work.

We have contracts with bank in Dubai and Iraq to trade the dinars with once the RV takes place that is why we can offer a better rates then the banks here.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

Read more:

My dinar episode didn't go like that. I have this very opinionated, know-it-all barber who's been holding one 25,000 note. It came up in conversation, and after talking to his banker is positive it will never be worth more than it is now. I couldn't talk him out of it, so I offered to buy it off him for $50 right now. He wanted $10,000 for it. :)

Maynard

Hey Tereasa82...this is a copy of an answer on one of my posts...I hope it gives you insight on your question...

I emailed Ali a few months ago in relation to this post. First is the email I sent him and the second portion is his response. I hope this may help!

I was wondering if you could help me understand something. I understand the cashing in procedure with DinaTrade once the RV takes place. The question I have though is, where is all the American money coming from that will be deposited into the investors bank accounts, that will be cashing in with you. Are their certain banks the money will be coming from or something else that I may not understand. You are looking in the hundreds of millions to billions of US dollars range. How does this process work.

We have contracts with bank in Dubai and Iraq to trade the dinars with once the RV takes place that is why we can offer a better rates then the banks here.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

Read more:

Thank you EDDINAR, that does help somewhat, but ....How can they afford to pay those billions when they are already asking for loans? What am I forgetting? So if the rv happens, how can they afford to pay all of us who hold their money with cash that they don't have????sorry please forgive my stupidness!

My dinar episode didn't go like that. I have this very opinionated, know-it-all barber who's been holding one 25,000 note. It came up in conversation, and after talking to his banker is positive it will never be worth more than it is now. I couldn't talk him out of it, so I offered to buy it off him for $50 right now. He wanted $10,000 for it. :)

Maynard

HAHAHA MAYNARD! He just dissed himself!!!!

there's got to be some satisfaction in that!

Thank you EDDINAR, that does help somewhat, but ....How can they afford to pay those billions when they are already asking for loans? What am I forgetting? So if the rv happens, how can they afford to pay all of us who hold their money with cash that they don't have????sorry please forgive my stupidness!

The main thing I look at is once their oil is flowing, money will no longer be a problem for them. Hence China LOVES making deals with Iraq already.

Im in marketing not finance, however.....It's my understanding, that with the world's other governments holding so much of the dinar floating around out there, that they will hold the newly rv'd dinar in the coffers to increase the governments liquidity. Besides, I also heard, that iraq is the one who has to provide the money to ensure your exchange, that you government is the one backing the exchange and is responsible for getting it from Iraq/IMF/CBI...something like that. So, in closing, it is not necessary for Iraq to have enough money to pay out every dinar floating around out there.

My two cents... :P

Im in marketing not finance, however.....It's my understanding, that with the world's other governments holding so much of the dinar floating around out there, that they will hold the newly rv'd dinar in the coffers to increase the governments liquidity. Besides, I also heard, that iraq is the one who has to provide the money to ensure your exchange, that you government is the one backing the exchange and is responsible for getting it from Iraq/IMF/CBI...something like that. So, in closing, it is not necessary for Iraq to have enough money to pay out every dinar floating around out there.

interesting...Thanks! :)

Maynard

Did ya buy it?

Listen folks, the Iraqi dinar will become as precious as gold when it RVs. And when we cash in the dinar, what we cash in will go into our federal reserves to back up the USD. The USD is low on buying power compared to the power of the 70's and 80's. So with the history that we are going to be part of, not only will we become rich because of cashing in our dinar but we will become richer because of the USD will gain more buying power because of the RV! GO RV! ! ! :lol:

Edited by super
  • Upvote 1

I dont mention the dinar to anyone anymore.....I tried to get my close friends and family to invest and they just look at me like I'm weird and it amazes me they can go out and spend money on crazy stuff , but they wont even throw a couple of hundred down for this. I have research for months now and I'm convinced we are going to prosper financially....its going to be sad when the rv happens and there not apart of it...thank GOD I am!!!!

SO now I'm kind of freaking out thinking',"OH NO it's getting saturated and they won't be able to afford to cash out very high!" (ok my puny little brain trying to have it's way with me) Can anyone tell me why this is not logical thinking?

When I read this I thought of the "law of attraction" if you were not aware of the dinar you would not have heard these peoples conversation. So when that happens you think everyone knows about it. I just recently mention the dinar to a friend who is unemployed and cannot find a job. She has enough money to buy some dinar. I told her to do her research and she said she would check it out. She does not seem interested so what can I say. I don't think its "getting saturated." It's just in your mind all the time. I can relate. I bought my dinar 5 years ago and forgot all about it until I found this forum in April and I have been on the ride ever since.

yes i agree our respective governments will pay us out and THEY will settle the score with iraq which will be an oil for dinar swap i guess..........GO RV

IT STILL FEELS SURREAL TO ME BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING THIS EXCITING CANT HAPPEN TO NORMAL PEOPLE.

MY GUESS IS IT WAS MEANT TO BE BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW OR WONT INVEST IN THE DINAR

AND YOU HAVE TO BE IT TO WIN IT..HOPE AND FINGERS CROSSED. :)

SO now I'm kind of freaking out thinking',"OH NO it's getting saturated and they won't be able to afford to cash out very high!" (ok my puny little brain trying to have it's way with me) Can anyone tell me why this is not logical thinking?

Hey Teresa I posted this some time ago. I recommend re-reading the crazy long thread from GG. It was a great discussion with everyone but some great insight with Automag, lgraham, and Doc. These were my thoughts.... hope it helps a little.

It has been so hard to figure out how each $1000 US investment in 1 million Dinar could suddenly be worth $1 million. I kept wondering, how could that even be funded by Iraq when their reserves are only around $50-$60 Billion (this number could be wrong but in the ballpark). It made sense to me that it would be in Iraq's best interest to RV low like ($.10-.30)by pegging it to the Dollar. Then they would pay the smaller investors off, reduce liquidity with that Dinar... and let the market grow eventually on the international market to find its true value. In the process making money by investing in themselves. I kind of understood the fractional banking idea but didn't totally grasp it until this post from GG.

This isn't just about increasing the rate of the Dinar. This is about increasing the reserves and credibility of the WORLD currencies. When Iraq increases its credit rating it creates a market for a brand new currency for all of the countries of the world. I had a summer management internship at Walt Disney World in college one summer. Disney sold "Disney Dollars" to the guests... $1 for every Disney dollar. People would buy them as a novelty to spend in the park. Usually big bills worth. Disney realized that by the end of the day people were too damn hot and tired to trade them back in. A similar thing seems to be occurring with the Dinar. A "C" credit rating has zero appeal except to the big dog countries that have interests in Iraq already. An "A" rate upgrade of Iraq credit changes everything. All of the countries use other countries currency to support their own. Iraq has the 3rd largest reserves of natural gas and oil. A specialized and lucrative kind of currency. Not to mention an emerging growth nation with a strong potential for growth in currency value and the backing of the World Bank and IMF. Wealthy countries are always buying SDR's from the IMF to back their currency. The US is always buying even though we have a $13 Trillion dollar debt. Obviously their is a demand to do so. So what am I saying here?

For the first time in this investment, I think I can understand how it might be possible for the CBI to revalue at $2 or more. As GG suggests, "Since it will be a managed float... there is no way possible that the Iraqi Dinar can gain a slow growth." The world will want this currency in there reserves to retain and not necessarily to sell back to Iraq. Just like when you purchase an Initial Public Offering(IPO) stock for the first time. The company is still on the hook but will never have to buy it back all at once because their is a secondary market competing with it. Big Wall Street investors don't usually get involved in the speculative penny stocks. They invest in the solid corporations with strong credit ratings and invest large but on more predictable growth margins. This explains why not everyone is invested in the Dinar. When that credit rating changes and the Dinar revalues they will want to invest. Not in a home run... but in a smaller more predictable growth margin. All us speculative investors will be long gone won't we? Disney Dollars with Shabibi's face on them. Drox

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21677-groovegal-post-dinar-speculator-excellent-read/page__st__20__p__135635__fromsearch__1entry135635#ixzz0uhrrBWKS

• Upvote 3