Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

us troops/contracts and dinar

hello fellow millionaires! long reader, first time poster

i searched topic titles in this board to see if this has been asked already but didnt find anything, so dont flame me if it has. if so many soldiers and private contractors have purchased dinars, what is the US planning on doing after the RV and they all bail out and buy their own private islands and hide away?

Edited by h20eweup2

i searched topic titles in this board to see if this has been asked already but didnt find anything, so dont flame me if it has. if so many soldiers and private contractors have purchased dinars, what is the US planning on doing after the RV and they all bail out and buy their own private islands and hide away?

Ha Ha, good question, but there will always be people looking for work. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This has a simple answer...the US will try to find a way to tax us as much as they can, in ways we couldn't even imagine, until all our money is gone, or we have left the country. Then they will tax us for leaving the country. They will tax us as citizens abroad, where the money we brought with us will be taxed even though it's no longer in any US bank..

Then when we die, they will tax us again.

wow, stlou, that sounds miserable....im gonna be on my sailboat, with a big treasure chest buried on a desert island...lol...they will have to send the navy after me...and H20....i agree with mrref.....only 1 in 4000 people know about or are taking advantage of this opportunity.....there will always be folks lookin for work

wow, stlou, that sounds miserable....im gonna be on my sailboat, with a big treasure chest buried on a desert island...lol...they will have to send the navy after me...and H20....i agree with mrref.....only 1 in 4000 people know about or are taking advantage of this opportunity.....there will always be folks lookin for work

Sailing???? I have 60 days of MRE's and water on my 38' Endeavour, "Moon Shadow!!!' I'm ready to go!!!! Where shall we meet to bury our "tax free" treasure!!!!!

That's my story and, I'm stickin to it!!!

Captain Terry said it

• Upvote 1

This has a simple answer...the US will try to find a way to tax us as much as they can, in ways we couldn't even imagine, until all our money is gone, or we have left the country. Then they will tax us for leaving the country. They will tax us as citizens abroad, where the money we brought with us will be taxed even though it's no longer in any US bank..

Then when we die, they will tax us again.

That sounds about right, :(

That sounds about right, :(

The u.s. is re implementing the death tax....in 2011.

the u.s. already has an "expat tax" that's right...if you try to leave and announce it....they require that you submit your tax returns for the last 5 years (i think 5) and then they tell you what you owe..in order to leave. If you don't they can slap you with charges that will make it impossible to bank anywhere....oh, did I mention the Foreign Asset tax? if you own an asset "off shore" in your name...you have a tax due on the size of the asset...not on your use. I was told it's 30% of the value of the asset. OH, and if you think you'll just leave and live somewhere else.....gotcha covered there. You are still liable for taxes no matter where you live.....................this is the U.S. of A.!! Now I'm not a tax guy....but I've been reading a lot on these issues...there's so much more..but you really don't want it all here.

it's best to have a direction that you are comfortable with before the R I happens~and you do....right? :unsure:

i went and looked this up...

http://www.overseasfiler.com/articles/mandatory_asset_reporting

Edited by PAPATOM

Sailing???? I have 60 days of MRE's and water on my 38' Endeavour, "Moon Shadow!!!' I'm ready to go!!!! Where shall we meet to bury our "tax free" treasure!!!!!

That's my story and, I'm stickin to it!!!

Captain Terry said it

there ya go, cap....thinkin the caribbean to begin with...love the fishin there...and lots of empty islands to hide the riches...lol....all are welcome to join!! we can have our own flotilla....however, i wish to be known as the admiral of the fleet....at least for the first month, after that we can just trade that position around....haha

On a serious note, I will tell you that military and contractors are leaving at a pretty quick rate right now.

As for the military personnel who have bought into this investment, how would they leave?

The contractors are being down sized dramaticly over the next 2 to 3 weeks, and an overwhelming portion of the ones left are workers from 3rd world countries.

Also Iraqi citizens are taking over a great deal of the contracts.

So I will probably be home when it hits.

I actually believe this part of the RV / RI was corigraphed so as not to leave the US military and it's contractors high and dry when people became suddenly wealthy.Of course that is JMO.

The u.s. is re implementing the death tax....in 2011.

the u.s. already has an "expat tax" that's right...if you try to leave and announce it....they require that you submit your tax returns for the last 5 years (i think 5) and then they tell you what you owe..in order to leave. If you don't they can slap you with charges that will make it impossible to bank anywhere....oh, did I mention the Foreign Asset tax? if you own an asset "off shore" in your name...you have a tax due on the size of the asset...not on your use. I was told it's 30% of the value of the asset. OH, and if you think you'll just leave and live somewhere else.....gotcha covered there. You are still liable for taxes no matter where you live.....................this is the U.S. of A.!! Now I'm not a tax guy....but I've been reading a lot on these issues...there's so much more..but you really don't want it all here.

it's best to have a direction that you are comfortable with before the R I happens~and you do....right? :unsure:

i went and looked this up...

http://www.overseasfiler.com/articles/mandatory_asset_reporting

I was told even if it is an International Business and you are a signer on the bank account you MUST report. Any ideas on how to maximize our earnings, our country is just out of control on Taxes!!!

Well thats IF they just straight up RV.....still nothing is guaranteed even at this point.....as much as everything is pointing to an RV, its still possible for them to introduce a whole new currency, yes im aware it would be stupid for them to do, and cost more money yada yada yada but its true.....it COULD.....dont count your chickens yet....

• Downvote 1