Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Few Rumors From A Source In Iraq

k98nights

OK look guys & gals... you all know my thing is verifiable news from legitimate news sources... but I do know someone in Iraq who is a contractor and I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with that person tonight. They gave me three rumors to pass on to you. Take them for what they're worth... which probably ain't much... but what the helll here ya go: Oh and no bashing needed. Thanks.

#1: According to a Special Forces guy who talks to a member of The US State Department; the man from The State Department told him that the GOI asked the US for 90 extra days until they pull the trigger on the RV.

#2: A "Gunslinger" (contracted security) who guards the GOI meetings asked what the US military and the Iraqis are going to do when the RV hits and almost all the troops there are instant millionaires. The answer was a shrug.

#3: Iraqis are telling Americans that there will be a big surprise on July 26th. This info was offered to the recipients without any knowledge of Sonny's July 26th "prediction"....

Like I said folks.... these are rumors. Take them for what they're worth.

Okay, well obviously the 26th, is out for rv, if the GOI asked the US for 90 extra days until they pull the trigger on the RV. So, what could it be? A new PM, new presidents, new dinar, Al-queda is gonna run the country announcement on the 26th!? So with this 90 day extension, should we also assume that the ISX won't be going international until November, December, now? Arghhh! Why are they hampering their own prosperity! If they keep screwing around they may wind up forfeiting the chance. At this rate, we might see civil unrest and instability, before we see the RV! :wacko:

Oh, by the way thanks for the post, Woody!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think #2 is a great question. I'm sure thats why they are pulling out the troops. Could be a little frantic when it finally happens. I would think if the US had any knowledge of an RV they would invest $500 for each law abiding citizen. At least that would rectify the recession spending and unemployment rise.

#1: According to a Special Forces guy who talks to a member of The US State Department; the man from The State Department told him that the GOI asked the US for 90 extra days until they pull the trigger on the RV.

#2: A "Gunslinger" (contracted security) who guards the GOI meetings asked what the US military and the Iraqis are going to do when the RV hits and almost all the troops there are instant millionaires. The answer was a shrug.

#3: Iraqis are telling Americans that there will be a big surprise on July 26th. This info was offered to the recipients without any knowledge of Sonny's July 26th "prediction"....

#1 Things in place the same oppression as Hussain , I am quite sure, IMO . As we went to war with Iraq , that we are not going to let oppression regain it's foothold .

#2 That could be a problem , unless , The Iraqis is equally wealthy you know like real airconditioning (who lives in 120 degrees, really) , and those who thought we were crazy (you never know still could be) are securing the streets of Iraq.

#3 I don't like that word "Suprised" out of mid east (old school) And I hope and pray it is the change the people of Iraq need . And in turn, the world for Investing in the people. Why the mention of US , Well guess we are all friends and simply should learn to "Just get along" after reval the resorts in Iraq will be like a new Vegas . Good for everybody . Iraq won't have just oil . They will be a Travel destination . Vegas did it with a dam . Just my Opinion .

Live well , and Give well

One thing is for sure , at least 80% + of the world is for an RV . And that's a tough precentage to get . I think sonny1 is on to something .

The only one that could possibly happen is number two....won't be an rv on the 26th could be somethin else and the US does not control the RV either that's a little silly....

The only one that could possibly happen is number two....won't be an rv on the 26th could be somethin else and the US does not control the RV either that's a little silly....

Okay, well obviously the 26th, is out for rv, if the GOI asked the US for 90 extra days until they pull the trigger on the RV. So, what could it be? A new PM, new presidents, new dinar, Al-queda is gonna run the country announcement on the 26th!? So with this 90 day extension, should we also assume that the ISX won't be going international until November, December, now? Arghhh! Why are they hampering their own prosperity! If they keep screwing around they may wind up forfeiting the chance. At this rate, we might see civil unrest and instability, before we see the RV! :wacko:

Oh, by the way thanks for the post, Woody!

In relation to the Rumour that started this thread, your suggestion makes good sense!

First resolve the political impasse, then prepare for the big day!

Go RV!!!!!

Woody,

Can we jsut scratch # !: Chuckle.

The other two will put me closer and closer to that Island that I have in mind in Belize. A wonderful thoiught on this summer day. I was just reading that each time there is a depression to the economy America bounces back with hundreds of new entrapeneurs who stimulate new wealth to the country only to become the new new millionaires and/or bilionaires.. Could that group the Dinar Vet investors? I think, yes! Who else has more staying power?