Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Opinion on Timeframe: KTF Missions

k98nights

July 19, 2010 ·

WCinThai – “I had it in my mind that the letter was delivered on Saturday, which would put it as Monday termination day, Tuesday action day. The reason I say that is that we are always seeing stuff a day late or at least several hours behind. Media time is 4 to 5 hours later I would imagine”.

No

They started yesterday.

3…………………..DAYS.

I like ………………..3’s.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 1

Another riddle ehunsure.gif

My interpretation:

Maybe Frank is saying, the parilament finally "sat" yesterday, three days would be Wednesday?

For what? Naming PM, POP, POR?? Releasing budget which contains new rate?? Who knows, I dont have a blue couch lol.

I do know that he likes "3s" because he believes a $3+ rate.

IMO

My interpretation:

Maybe Frank is saying, the parilament finally "sat" yesterday, three days would be Wednesday?

For what? Naming PM, POP, POR?? Releasing budget which contains new rate?? Who knows, I dont have a blue couch lol.

I do know that he likes "3s" because he believes a $3+ rate.

IMO

He likes three's ..because he's one of these

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Jesus rose from the dead after.............3 days. Not trying to push my religion, I just think this is one of the reasons Frank likes 3's. emot-wave.gif

No.......In reality he's a 33rd degree mason and he listens to 33 and a third records on his record playerwink.gif

• Upvote 1

The amazing think that I see is.... we all seem to be smart, somewhat intelligent adults...... and it appears that

we are being subject to riddles and games, why? If it is it is, and if it ain't it ain't, I would appreciate it if whatever is said

is said straight forward and to the point.

Come on, tell it like it is, we can handle it!

G O R V !

• Upvote 1

The amazing think that I see is.... we all seem to be smart, somewhat intelligent adults...... and it appears that

we are being subject to riddles and games, why? If it is it is, and if it ain't it ain't, I would appreciate it if whatever is said

is said straight forward and to the point.

Come on, tell it like it is, we can handle it!

G O R V !

IMO, i think they got tired of being hold accountable for the past wrong dates that now we are getting riddles instead so nobody looks bad.

• Upvote 1

July 19, 2010 ·

WCinThai – “I had it in my mind that the letter was delivered on Saturday, which would put it as Monday termination day, Tuesday action day. The reason I say that is that we are always seeing stuff a day late or at least several hours behind. Media time is 4 to 5 hours later I would imagine”.

No

They started yesterday.

3…………………..DAYS.

I like ………………..3’s.

KTF,

Frank

K98

Brother, I am nobody, but I cannot for the life of me wonder why you keep post this crap from these Retards. Now I know the Bashing will start and I am ok with that, but I respect your post and generally read the post strictly, because your name is associated with it.

It drives me crazy to listen to the drivel these people spew out. They talk in riddles, codes, and most of the time about nothing leading into circles. It reminds me of a dog chasing its tail point less.

Madman “Shakin his head” Out

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

some of us like Frank, so if you don't ...then maybe don't click on the post that says "FRANK" on them :lol:

yep ... it's as simple as that.

Folks ... life is short read things that interest you ...

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

Since this came from HIS site, then those from his site know what the "3" stands for. The last in a series of events leading to the RV.

He really DOES make sense to those that follow him regularly.

• Upvote 1