Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JULY VS OCTOBER

mariejose

LATELY THERE HAS BEEN RUMBLINGS OF A OCTOBER RV. THAT'S NOT A BAD THING- ANYTIME THIS YEAR IS GOOD FOR ME BUT LIKE ALL OF US HERE THE SOONER THE BETTER. I WOUD IKE TO PRESENT MY THOUGHTS ON JULY VS OCTOBER RV--

THERE HAS BEEN RECENT POST ABOUT A LOT OF ACTIVITY IN INVESTMENT IN IRAQ- ESPECIALLY DEALING WITH OIL WELL PRODUCTIONS. IRAQ IS ANXIOUS TO GET THE WELLS GOING. SO FOR THAT REASON ALONE I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL SEE AN RV SOON. BEFORE OCTOBER. REMEMBER THAT SAYING TIME IS MONEY? WELL THE MORE TIME THAT GOES BY WITHOUT AN RV IS MONEY LOST IN THE MAKING.

BEFORE I END THIS POST-CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT SCOOTER DOES FOR A LIVING? HE SEEMS TO REALLY HAVE A HANDLE ON

THE INFORMATION THAT HE IS PRESENTING. GRANTED MOST OF IT IS OVER MY HEAD BUT I DO GET THE BOTTOM LINE THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN WELL THOUGHT OUT FOR THIS PLAN TO REVALU.

• Upvote 9

Thanks for the post. I have to agree with your thought process. If you add in all the

recent articles about the value of the Dinar and loss of money on projects.......I too believe they would have

to accomplish this by the end of the month to accomplish their goals.

• Upvote 4

I seriously doubt it would happen during Ramadan. If it doesn't happen very soon, I think the Govt could be formed in September but the UN or the US would most likely have a hand in that happening.

There are some shia politicians that need to get serious and accept the fact they are Iraqi and not Iranian and that Iraq comes first. JMO but Iranian influence combined with the gross salaries of politicians / reallocation of funds (greed) is whats holding this up.

After the new govt is formed, the fall out may not be good.

More like never versus never.

Has anyone noticed that it has been "Right around the corner" for about six years?

You cannot wipe out two decades of massive inflation by saying your currency is now worth 100,000% more than it really is. It does not work that way. NEVER has, NEVER will. Fear not, people are making money off of RV rumors every day.

Dustin, I appreciate your comments even if I disagree with you because I think its important to look at things from different points of view.

We just need to see the new GOI form and then go from there. I'm cautious about them just changing the status of their currency after the new GOI is formed.

They need to get their laws in order first.

Dustin, I appreciate your comments even if I disagree with you because I think its important to look at things from different points of view.

We just need to see the new GOI form and then go from there. I'm cautious about them just changing the status of their currency after the new GOI is formed.

They need to get their laws in order first.

im cautious as well but scooter pointed out yesterday that its already a law and the rv is in the plan and things are going according to that plan and this rv has nothing to do with the new goi. its in the budget and has been passed so we will see what happens.

• Upvote 2

Has anyone noticed that it has been "Right around the corner" for about six years?

You cannot wipe out two decades of massive inflation by saying your currency is now worth 100,000% more than it really is. It does not work that way. NEVER has, NEVER will. Fear not, people are making money off of RV rumors every day.

Not going to bash, but I have a simple question; if you believe it is never going to happen, why are you on this site?

• Upvote 4

Not going to bash, but I have a simple question; if you believe it is never going to happen, why are you on this site?

thanks for pointing that out. if you go under his profile all his post are very negative and he thinks it will never happen so why is he on this site and in this investment?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You are always negative. You have obviously soured on this investment so sell your dinars if you haven't already. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Iraq's inflation rate is among the lowest on the planet, 3.9%.

• Upvote 2

im cautious as well but scooter pointed out yesterday that its already a law and the rv is in the plan and things are going according to that plan and this rv has nothing to do with the new goi. its in the budget and has been passed so we will see what happens.

Scott, I can go along with the new GOI not having a say in the RV but we do care where about the stability of this country and where its going which I'm sure is the reason why the RV wasn't done before the election. So we need to see that government formed and call me crazy but there's no oversight in how they do things. Paying themselves just sick salries and plundering....ppffft.. You can't run a country like that. I mean what does that do for outside investment?

Thanks Scott.

• Upvote 1

Scott, I can go along with the new GOI not having a say in the RV but we do care where about the stability of this country and where its going which I'm sure is the reason why the RV wasn't done before the election. So we need to see that government formed and call me crazy but there's no oversight in how they do things. Paying themselves just sick salries and plundering....ppffft.. You can't run a country like that. I mean what does that do for outside investment?

Thanks Scott.

i totally agree about the goi being formed first and then seeing how stability is in the country before they pull the rv trigger. im just saying to dustin that its in the plan and in the budget and its a law and has been passed.

• Upvote 2

On the lighter side of it, you could see from previous posts that I hope the dinar is a decent investment, I have quite a bit, and it is earning more interest than I could get back home. I always preach that if you buy it at a 20% mark up and keep it in a shoe box under the bed, you will probably never make a dime. I do not believe the RV side of it. A lot of people come on here and say never buy more than you can afford to lose, but they believe the RV is a sure thing.

I think the RV thing is not possible. As I stated, Iraq cannot wipe out two decades of inflation by saying "today, the dinar is worth 1000 times more than it was yesterday."

I guess that if I could convince somebody that their money would be better spent on their credit card debt than dinars, that would be a good outcome from my posts. I have promised, and would love, to come on here and say I am wrong. But given the fact that absolutely EVERY shred of "RV" theory is made up or somebody's convoluted interpretation of news stories, I doubt I will have to do that. The Iraqi government, nor any identifiable, widely recognized source, has EVER talked about an RV. It is a huge money maker for some as we speak though.

With that said, a sincere "Best of luck to you."

Thanks for going easy on me. I can take the bashing too. :P

You seem to have also forgot Iraq's massive inflation over the last 20 years.

You sir are most cautious of all. :D but Dustin, its okay to believe.

On the lighter side of it, you could see from previous posts that I hope the dinar is a decent investment, I have quite a bit, and it is earning more interest than I could get back home. I always preach that if you buy it at a 20% mark up and keep it in a shoe box under the bed, you will probably never make a dime. I do not believe the RV side of it. A lot of people come on here and say never buy more than you can afford to lose, but they believe the RV is a sure thing.

I think the RV thing is not possible. As I stated, Iraq cannot wipe out two decades of inflation by saying "today, the dinar is worth 1000 times more than it was yesterday."

I guess that if I could convince somebody that their money would be better spent on their credit card debt than dinars, that would be a good outcome from my posts. I have promised, and would love, to come on here and say I am wrong. But given the fact that absolutely EVERY shred of "RV" theory is made up or somebody's convoluted interpretation of news stories, I doubt I will have to do that. The Iraqi government, nor any identifiable, widely recognized source, has EVER talked about an RV. It is a huge money maker for some as we speak though.

See the above. And in your honor, I gave myself a negative mark for my post. :(:)

lol i have looked at your previous post and they all say the same thing...that you dont htink its gonna happen. i dont see anything that says you are positive about this. just pointing out your posts under your profile

• Upvote 1

well since u say its not gonna ever happen then y dont u sell me all your dinar the........

• Upvote 1

See the above. And in your honor, I gave myself a negative mark for my post. :(:)

Dustin you seem like a smart guy...lets just look at some facts.

What was the Dinar worth prior to the Invasion? (~$3.22)

What is the Dinar worth today? (~$.0008)

Did the drop in the price of the Dinar occur naturally as a result of economics?

Why did this happen?

What year was the Dinar devalued?

Has inflation occurred from the time when the Dinar was at $3.22?

During the time while Iraq's Dinar is at $.0008 is Iraq allowed to participate internationally like all other Arab nations?

When Iraq is finally allowed to participate internationally (including trading their currency on the open market) will the value of the Dinar go up, down or stay at $.0008?

Does a country with very low debt enjoy a healthy exchange rate on their currency?

Were Iraq's citizens better off when their currency was at $3.22?

Does Iraq deserve to have their currency artificially kept at $.0008?

Does the country of Iraq have anything of value that would suggest that their currency could possibly worth more than $.0008?

Can the country of Iraq create any value in this world at all?

Can the country of Iraq become more than it is now and can the people of Iraq and the international community find a way to make all this happen?

I think the answers to these questions point to an inevitable increase in the value of the dinar. Is going to $3.86 (Previous value + inflation). One day maybe.

Could it RV at a dime yes, fifty cents sure, equal to the USD or EU....very likely.

RV's and RI's have happened in the past and they will happen in the future. Its just a matter of WHEN.

• Upvote 4

You obviously didn't research my previous posts well. I state very clearly that I believe that if you pay market price at a bank, earn 7% interest on it, and hopefully see a modest increase in value, Dinars could be a fair investment. That seems quite positive to me.

If you are taking about an RV, you are right about my negativity. I think what people are talking about here defies all economic principles, let alone it ever happening before. I will state that if you have bad debt (Credit cards, autos), you should not be buying dinars. If you pay 20% more than it is worth, wow! Buy books and join clubs with fees, fugetaboudit. You will never make a dime.

I defy anybody to go (in person) to see a finance professional and tell them about this great investment that is going to net you a 116,000 to 316,000% gain. Explain it to them in detail. Bring a video camera, it should be fun.

Thats not much of a challenge. Anyone knows that reputation is very important to a financial professional. They would have no reason to risk their reputation by suggesting this highly speculative investment to any of their clients. It's kind of like challenging a doctor with alternative medicine.

However, looking at the idea that Iraq is not in control of their monetary policies. I kept thinking about this quote...

"Give me the control of the credit of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws." The famous boastful statement of Nathaniel Meyer Rothschild

Dude were gonna be rich! :lol:

• Upvote 1

You seem to have forgotten that Saddam is gone and Iraq will be out from under UN sanctions. What happened over the last 20 years is irrelevant. Just look at the oil and natural gas reserves they sit on. I'm not going to try to convince you as this would be impossible

• Upvote 1

own lots of Dinar but paid 20% markup on dinar purchase + higher interest rate there (Iraq, presume Warka) than can get paid on savings here (will make less than sticking it in a shoebox) = a good investment since you don't think an RV is ever going to happen? But for the greater good of mankind, you're going to help some of us by convincing us to paydown our credit cards and sell our Dinar? It all makes logical sense! Thanks for the help!

But given the fact that absolutely EVERY shred of "RV" theory is made up or somebody's convoluted interpretation of news stories, I doubt I will have to do that. The Iraqi government, nor any identifiable, widely recognized source, has EVER talked about an RV. It is a huge money maker for some as we speak though.

You poor lost little fellow....its ok...really it is....i understand you must be feeling that way, because I would be too if i was listening to the GET team everyday....so that I wont hold against you, but if you come back to reality for a bit I will point you in the right direction to look.....not ALL these RV theory's are just pulled out of mid air....do a little research for yourself on scooter and his posts, he is pulling documents straight from the world bank, IMF, and CBI.....and they have layed out a plan to reinstate the dinar back to the global marketplace and its been in the works for YEARS.....granted yes there are things that need to be accomplished first, but all that has been in the works for the past seven years and things are finally getting completed, you have to know where to look because its not going to be put right in your face but most people dont wanna sit and actually read to find this information, but there is at least one that puts in timeless amount of hours doing that exact thing....not to mention the fact of Iraq planning on going international with the stock market in october, and IF they stick to this, number one, they will HAVE TO have an internationally recognized currency, which it is written that for a currency to be considered that it has to have a value of AT LEAST one cent (you can look all this up tough guy) and it will need to be internationally recognized for 30 days BEFORE it can go onto the stock market internationally.....so technically everything you just said is hogwash and yes you should give yourself a negative mark for not reading and researching all exhausting sources before opening your mouth.....oh hey by the way....how much you want for your dinar so that you wont be bothered with this "non-sense" anymore??

• Upvote 2

Dustin you seem like a smart guy...lets just look at some facts.

What was the Dinar worth prior to the Invasion? (~$3.22)

What is the Dinar worth today? (~$.0008)

Did the drop in the price of the Dinar occur naturally as a result of economics?

Why did this happen?

What year was the Dinar devalued?

Has inflation occurred from the time when the Dinar was at $3.22?

During the time while Iraq's Dinar is at $.0008 is Iraq allowed to participate internationally like all other Arab nations?

When Iraq is finally allowed to participate internationally (including trading their currency on the open market) will the value of the Dinar go up, down or stay at $.0008?

Does a country with very low debt enjoy a healthy exchange rate on their currency?

Were Iraq's citizens better off when their currency was at $3.22?

Does Iraq deserve to have their currency artificially kept at $.0008?

Does the country of Iraq have anything of value that would suggest that their currency could possibly worth more than $.0008?

Can the country of Iraq create any value in this world at all?

Can the country of Iraq become more than it is now and can the people of Iraq and the international community find a way to make all this happen?

I think the answers to these questions point to an inevitable increase in the value of the dinar. Is going to $3.86 (Previous value + inflation). One day maybe.

Could it RV at a dime yes, fifty cents sure, equal to the USD or EU....very likely.

RV's and RI's have happened in the past and they will happen in the future. Its just a matter of WHEN.

Dustin, to help break this down for you, what goes up must come down, spinning wheel got to go round.