Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 10 Million IQD

MITCH10

Hi DA,

I am also selling some of my Dinar if your interested. I have brand new uncirculated 25k notes from Dinar Trade. I would go $800 per mil if your interested. I live in Detroit area so we could possibly meet up or use Paypal and ship it as well.

Let me know if you or anyone else is interested. thx.

Thank you

Art

• 2 weeks later...

Botzwana,

I tried to be nice. No it is not any of your damn business. It isn't a freaking car. FYI , I'm no damn snowflake, I'm die hard MAGA CONSERVATIVE. So unless you want to buy go to another thread. In fact go there anyway because I don't deal with ass holes.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Mitch consider selling on Ebay. I was getting 1000 + a million and it always sold. I was in no hurry. . Don't sell auction style but Buy it now type sale.  Ebay and paypal fees are13% total.  So you will net $870 plus. I always offered free shipping . A priority mail envelope which shows tracking costs about $7.00 If you print it on their shipping link you are covered. Even if the buyer says he did not receive but post office shows delivered Ebay will take your side and protect you . Its actually pretty darn safe this way.  You can put down OBO but you will get a lot of low ball offers.    

I actually had quicker sales when I sold my 25K notes in 250,000 increments

Here is a link to some recent completed listings. If its in Green it sold at that price 

Might be a good idea to not give out your email address.  Maybe a mod can take it off the thread if you ask nicely

Good Luck. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=new+iraqi+dinar+1%2F4+million&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xnew+iraqi+dinar+250%2C000.TRS0&_nkw=new+iraqi+dinar+250%2C000&_sacat=0

Thanks TexasGranny

Name-Calling

Use of profane, derogatory or dehumanizing terminology to describe another individual or group.

Labels Designed to Hurt

Name-calling is one of the most common tactics people use to hurt others or disparage them. It often occurs when someone has an emotional argument to make with little or no supporting logical argument.

The emotional mind can often have a “mind of its own” or “emotional intelligence” which operates independently of the logical mind, and name-calling is a product of this emotional mind, an explosion of feeling in the form of barbed words.

Most people who indulge in name-calling know that the label or name they choose to describe another individual is not factually accurate. The label is often regarded as hyperbole or as a metaphor. Something which more accurately describes how the speaker feels about the other person than what the speaker actually thinks about the other person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1