Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency Chatter Rumor (Don’t Know Poster)

k98nights

another site Rumor (Don’t Know Poster)

July 16, 2010 ·

Just got a phone call saying Allawi was sworn in today, but hasnt been formerly announced. Once announced we can expect 3-5 days for the RV and that the rate is $3.41. Chapter VII is supposed to be lifted this week, by the 15th, but havent heard that it actually was.

• Upvote 5

July 16, 2010 ·

Just got a phone call saying Allawi was sworn in today, but hasnt been formerly announced. Once announced we can expect 3-5 days for the RV and that the rate is $3.41. Chapter VII is supposed to be lifted this week, by the 15th, but havent heard that it actually was.

Thanks 98 for the news but it is past the 15 th now lol hope something happens soon.

July 16, 2010 ·

well it's fun to read it...I'm glad you posted....and hey...they didn't say the 15th of WHAT...so maybe it's still in front of us!?!

Thanks for the scoop gumshoe...you ever thought of being a detective or news reporter..biggrin.gif..(note: not meant to be offensive)...we cannot get the feel of someones emotions by e-communicating..cool.gif

I am hoping that this is fact...just one problem...

by the 15th blink.gif

retroactive? lol

Thanks 98 for the news but it is past the 15 th now lol hope something happens soon.

I think if I read it correct, it says that Ch. 7 was supposed to be lifted but it was not known if it actually was, that is how I read it, it confused me at first too because I was reading to fast....Lmao

• Upvote 2

July 16, 2010 ·

Its all coming together!!! Wooooo! Hooooo!!

Well, I don't have a link but, I was sent an email earlier this afternoon that said Allawi was definitly in and should be seated by tuesday. That is probably when it will be made public. And yes, I also heard a yesterday that the chapter 7 was lifted. I said nothing because I was waiting to see it published somewhere. So I canot confirm either of these. However, My source is normally pretty solid.And, those of you who have been on here for awhile know I seldom post intell. So take it for what it is worth....We are still in my opinion, running on Sonny1's time line. And if Allawi is seated by tuessday, this could all come together. I'm ready. How about the rest of you???? B)

• Upvote 3

Well, I don't have a link but, I was sent an email earlier this afternoon that said Allawi was definitly in and should be seated by tuesday. That is probably when it will be made public. And yes, I also heard a yesterday that the chapter 7 was lifted. I said nothing because I was waiting to see it published somewhere. So I canot confirm either of these. However, My source is normally pretty solid.And, those of you who have been on here for awhile know I seldom post intell. So take it for what it is worth....We are still in my opinion, running on Sonny1's time line. And if Allawi is seated by tuessday, this could all come together. I'm ready. How about the rest of you???? B)

The urgency in the U.S. to get this done is reaching epic proportions!! The stimulis program died before it started...The Banks are in poor shape..Record number of Reposessed houses is growing again.. The stock market is heading down again.....The only out the US has is to create wealth by RVing the dinar!! Otherwise, we are really screwed..Again!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1