Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

relaxe

ben c

this investment has been going on for me from the start and it will not stop until it is done, yes I have learned more about global economy than thought possible but we will see and things are coming to a climax. we will win or we will not hold your britcks GO RV .........now please.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

this investment has been going on for me from the start and it will not stop until it is done, yes I have learned more about global economy than thought possible but we will see and things are coming to a climax. we will win or we will not hold your britcks GO RV .........now please.

What the h e l l are you trying to say? :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I should not have posted, thank you for reminding -- GOD SPEED

benc, nothing rude was intended there by deenar. Even I had trouble with the last few word of your post. keep posting, every little bit helps.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1

benc, nothing rude was intended there by deenar. Even I had trouble with the last few word of your post. keep posting, every little bit helps.

pp

I will try to be more precise in my statement, this investment is a gamble and I have been in on it from the start, and we will see how it works outs out. as for my spelling I am sorry if you wont to talk to me about quaint reality we will talk. we, all have owen thing..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I will try to be more precise in my statement, this investment is a gamble and I have been in on it from the start, and we will see how it works outs out. as for my spelling I am sorry if you wont to talk to me about quaint reality we will talk. we, all have owen thing..

these must be coded messages :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

What's "britcks"...want to make sure the right thing is not being held! :lol:

Stop it you'all! Even though it is funny; it is not nice. All contributions are welcome and it is good to see newbies posting. Now let me get back on my chair after reading all the followup posts. Some of the followups were really good. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1