Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The start of the session of parliament headed by Sheikh Hamoudi and the presence of 166 deputies

yota691

If it wasnt so sad i would laugh at this session of parliament. These guys will rise fast to the occasion of some type of drama, but they wont rise up and pass laws for their own people. They talk of making sure they get the displaced people in the camps in kurdistan out right away and back to their cities because hell they dont want them in kurdistan now because of the referendum, but it was okay for barzani to take care of them financially all these years. There are millions displaced and they arent going to be going back to their cities anytime soon. Why? Because the shiites cant get the shiite together and really start rebuilding these cities because they are waiting for another hand out from the world and for someone to come in and do it for them. Fallujah was cleared how long ago? They still cant inhabit a huge portion of it because no one is taking responsibility for it and coughing up the money needed to really start the rebuilding, even just the basic services. In my opinion we are not going to see any change in their currency until at least after the next elections. I hate to really say that because i had high hopes also and they were making great strides in the economic part of it, but there are so many needed laws that i dont think they will get around that fast to get them done. Abadi had his chance to make things right with the kurds right from the start and they all did nothing. The barzani's may have money just as many of the other leaders in that country but at least he does for his people and the millions of displaced from syria and iraq. I dont see an rv until you start getting these displaced back to their areas. I could say more, but really there isnt any need to. ;)

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, mylilpony said:

If it wasnt so sad i would laugh at this session of parliament. These guys will rise fast to the occasion of some type of drama, but they wont rise up and pass laws for their own people. They talk of making sure they get the displaced people in the camps in kurdistan out right away and back to their cities because hell they dont want them in kurdistan now because of the referendum, but it was okay for barzani to take care of them financially all these years. There are millions displaced and they arent going to be going back to their cities anytime soon. Why? Because the shiites cant get the shiite together and really start rebuilding these cities because they are waiting for another hand out from the world and for someone to come in and do it for them. Fallujah was cleared how long ago? They still cant inhabit a huge portion of it because no one is taking responsibility for it and coughing up the money needed to really start the rebuilding, even just the basic services. In my opinion we are not going to see any change in their currency until at least after the next elections. I hate to really say that because i had high hopes also and they were making great strides in the economic part of it, but there are so many needed laws that i dont think they will get around that fast to get them done. Abadi had his chance to make things right with the kurds right from the start and they all did nothing. The barzani's may have money just as many of the other leaders in that country but at least he does for his people and the millions of displaced from syria and iraq. I dont see an rv until you start getting these displaced back to their areas. I could say more, but really there isnt any need to. ;)

CUT ! THAT'S A WRAP FOLKS - Well said MLP - I think you've echoed the sentiments of quite a lot of us with these latest developments, Thank You 

:twothumbs:   :salute:

• Upvote 2

Deputy: Meetings of the committees on the implementation of decisions on the referendum begin next week

Since 2017-09-28 at 14:04 (Baghdad time)

49.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

Announced the MP for the National Alliance Hilal Sahlani, on Thursday, that meetings of parliamentary committees with ministries and government agencies, to follow up the implementation of decisions on the rejection of the referendum of Kurdistan will begin next week.

"The Presidency of Parliament has asked the Prime Minister to strengthen communication with the House of Representatives, and that the relevant parliamentary committees with their ministries and government agencies directly, namely, finance, security, defense, integrity, foreign relations, services, economy and legal," Sahlani said in a statement received / .

He added that "it was agreed with the Prime Minister that the parliamentary committees concerned with the competent government bodies from next week, after the Ashura holiday, and that the ministers concerned are hosted periodically to inform Parliament of the implementation of those decisions and all related procedures."

He continued Sahlani, "There is a package of procedural decisions related to the authority of the Prime Minister, Abadi will implement directly, especially related to the deployment of federal forces in Kirkuk and other areas, to be briefed by Parliament periodically through his presence to the House of Representatives every month to report on the implementation Of those measures. "

He said that "the presence of the Prime Minister to the House of Representatives increased the firmness of the government's parliamentary position rejecting the draft referendum in all its details, as well as the wisdom of Abadi in dealing with the crisis, which was appreciated by parliament and deputies."

"As for the decision to close the airspace and airports in northern Iraq, the government has informed other countries of the decision to close airports and airspace and suspend all flights to airports in northern Iraq, and the ban will take effect from 6 pm on Friday," noting that " Officially suspended its flights to these airports since yesterday, and until receiving a new government notice. "

28-09-2017 02:00 PM
image.php?token=6df7554d51a7c38b6e0159221a2fcedf&size=

A parliamentary source revealed on Thursday a document that was read in the House of Representatives and the postponement of the vote to a meeting next Tuesday, including recommendations of the parliamentary finance committee to impose sanctions on the Kurdistan region in response to the referendum held on the twenty-fifth of September. 

The source said that 'this document issued by the Finance Committee was read in parliament on Wednesday, but the vote was postponed because of concern to discuss the Prime Minister on the government measures to be applied to the region.' 

He added that 'this document was agreed upon,' noting that 'will be voted on next Tuesday'.

image.php?token=ed6d6480c29c57fc36acdade