Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

did it RV????

PAPATOM

I just saw this converter that has the IqD AT 3.10 NOW...?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=da&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Farabsys.net%2Fj%2Fconvert.htm

can anyone confirm this?

We were just discussing this in chat. That information is outdated. The website has not been copyrighted since 2007. You are referring to arabsys.com, I believe. Check Forex, XE, or any other valid currency coverters for up-to-date exhange rates. If you don't see it there, it hasn't rv'd. Sorry to burst you bubble.

• Downvote 1

We were just discussing this in chat. That information is outdated. The website has not been copyrighted since 2007. You are referring to arabsys.com, I believe. Check Forex, XE, or any other valid currency coverters for up-to-date exhange rates. If you don't see it there, it hasn't rv'd. Sorry to burst you bubble.

no bubble to burst....I just didn't want to accept it unless confirmed...

thanks

I did notice that Xe had not moved.....I just don't know enough about it to be the one to say......

no bubble to burst....I just didn't want to accept it unless confirmed...

thanks

I did notice that Xe had not moved.....I just don't know enough about it to be the one to say......

But, thanks for the keen eye, anyways! Somebody else mentioned that one of the currency sites had no movement, either (thought it was Forex, but maybe it was XE). Oh well, maybe we will all be surprised, soon!

• Downvote 1

Sorry to burst your bubble? Some of the comments people make just seem to be, well, just plain ignorant

• Downvote 2

I just saw this converter that has the IqD AT 3.10 NOW...?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=da&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Farabsys.net%2Fj%2Fconvert.htm

can anyone confirm this?

The question about that converter came up months ago, don't know why it says what it does, but the "fast converter" has been like that for a long time.

If you use their "all currencies" converter below that, it is accurate.

• Upvote 1

The question about that converter came up months ago, don't know why it says what it does, but the "fast converter" has been like that for a long time.

If you use their "all currencies" converter below that, it is accurate.

I know this is probably ion the wrong place, and I apologise if it is. Would one of the staff please put it in the proper place..This is a piece of news that seems to be new. But also, I fell is important, and may answer why the delay in the RV. And of course, how anxious the powers that be are to get it done.

Iraqi government criticized for failing to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar

Wednesday, July 14th 2010 12:09 PM

Baghdad, July 14 (Aknews) – The departing Iraqi government has faced criticism from economists for failing to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar despite the rise in oil prices on the international market.

The dinar continues to suffer from it's significant difference in value from the hard currencies and this divide has been blamed on the lack of financial planning by Iraq's governmental economic institutions.

Iraqi economist, Taher Yasin said today that the appropriate governmental institutions need to look seriously at the activation of the necessary frameworks that would lead to the development of the position of the Iraqi dinar on the international market.

"The problem of the Iraqi currency remaining the same despite high oil prices is due to the lack of economic awareness in the country, as well as the arbitrary decisions taken previously by the Iraqi government." Yasin observed.

Yasin further commented that this would be all the more pertinent in light of the opening of Iraqi markets in the region.

It is Yasin's belief that Iraq's economic prosperity and the strengthening of the Iraqi dinar are being hampered by financial problems resulting from the government's past decisions and lack of financial planning.

rn/ka (AKnews)

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/163759/